Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace (42281 Views)

Owner Of Burning Bus With Goods On 3rd Mainland Bridge Speaks (video) / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Profitsng(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
mobi5592:

why would you advice someone to tag a used item as new? i am so ashame of you. an oppurtunity given by konga,instead of thinking of how to build trust and good reputation, you are already thinking of how to defraud some. pathetic soul.
Why ashamed of me?
But I never meant anything dubious..
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
mastercee:
Do you know, you can also sell on Jumia? Download a free e-book on the website in my signature to learn more

Sir,pls do i need a physical office space to sell on jumia?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
prowitin:
Am ure someone has already exlained. This already here before. You will have to take your goods to their main warehouse at ikeja. But if your store is big and Ur orders are large they. Will. Come and pick it from ur house or shop.

Sir,pls does it mean i dont need a physical office space to sell
on jumia? Can i stock my goods @ home?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Profitsng(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Sir,pls does it mean i dont need a physical office space to sell on jumia? Can i stock my goods @ home?
Yes, you do not need a physical store bfore you can sell on Jumia, You can also stock your goods at home..
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Profitsng:
Yes, you do not need a physical store bfore you can sell on Jumia, You can also stock your goods at home..
Sir i wld keep in touch with you via watsapp
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by EnterPRO: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
samme:
@mastercee,thanks a lot for this enlightening thread. I am having trouble with what the delivery charge should be as I just opened my konga account as a seller. I live in lagos.I was asked to put a delivery charge/rate &I was also told to activate free shipping for my page as it helps generate sales. Am confused. What's the safest thing to do in this case?From the latest info on konga,you pay for your shipping as soon as you get to the nearest konga drop off. Again,if I want to send goods to interested people who reside outside Lagos,what should the delivery charge look like?I sell fashion and home use items.Thanks as you guide me.
AdekunleIG:
Seller has paid for the shipping and added the cost to his or her selling price. That's how its done worldwide. grin

for those who have tried both, did offering free shipping really increase your sales? compared to when you weren't offering free shipping.

thanks
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Pls iv. Been trying to register as a seller with konga and it keeps rejecting my store name. Anyone with idea on what to do. Iv tried using several names

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Adebayolove(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2015
mimzy:
Pls iv. Been trying to register as a seller with konga and it keeps rejecting my store name. Anyone with idea on what to do. Iv tried using several names

Send a mail to mall@konga.com with details on the error message you got. You can include a screengrab of the error page too.

Hope this helps.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Adebayolove:

Send a mail to mall@konga.com with details on the error message you got. You can include a screengrab of the error page too.

Hope this helps.

Adebayolove, I just did, thank u
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by jamarionj(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please help me out on how to sell on jumia?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by jamarionj(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
do jumia and konga have a drop off point in IMO state?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by jamarionj(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Do jumi and konga have a drop off point in IMO state?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Profitsng(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
jamarionj:
Do jumi and konga have a drop off point in IMO state?
Check their website and see..
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by JumiaOnline(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
jamarionj:
Please help me out on how to sell on jumia?
Hello. Please visit our website on jumia. com. ng/marketplace-vendor/ to register to become a merchant on Jumia. Cheers smiley
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by fiestajoe: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hello. Please visit our website on jumia. com. ng/marketplace-vendor/ to register to become a merchant on Jumia. Cheers smiley

I have done that severally but i was never given any response. the only response i got was that i should submit a business plan which i did but i didnt get any response again after that till now.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Promolysis(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
I dey follow small small
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Profitsng(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
fiestajoe:

I have done that severally but i was never given any response. the only response i got was that i should submit a business plan which i did but i didnt get any response again after that till now.
Yes, you will not get any reply, even till Jesus comes, you can only open a Jumia store if you are referred by an active seller on Jumia with his/her store..

Hope this helps..
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by jamarionj(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
It's confusing to register there... Please can you send me your contact so I will call you to guide me better to fill the form on how to register on jumia Please.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by jamarionj(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Profitsng:

Yes, you will not get any reply, even till Jesus comes, you can only open a Jumia store if you are referred by an active seller on Jumia with his/her store..

Hope this helps..
Please.... can any active seller on jumia refer me to open a store Please.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by taryorh010: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2015
jamarionj:

Contact me through my signature bro

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by fiestajoe: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2015
pls can any active seller on jumia refer me to open a store.....please.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by taryorh010: 6:19am On Sep 04, 2015
fiestajoe:
pls can any active seller on jumia refer me to open a store.....please.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by jamarionj(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2015
taryorh010:

how do I contact you through your signature. Please... send me your E-mail or contact information Please.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by taryorh010: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2015
jamarionj:

how do I contact you through your signature. Please... send me your E-mail or contact information Please.
Check my profile my whatsapp numb us there...
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Profitsng(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2015
jamarionj:

First of all, where are you based??
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by estherdim: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Profitsng:

I BASE IN LAGOS PLS HELP ME TOO
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by abbeyforex(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2015
jamarionj:

PM me

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by abbeyforex(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
estherdim:

I BASE IN LAGOS PLS HELP ME TOO

PM me
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by jamarionj(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Profitsng:
I base in owerri.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Profitsng(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
jamarionj:

I base in owerri.
When u successfully open a Jumia store, list ur item and start getting orders,
How do u plan to drop them off withing the giving 48hrs drop-off period by Jumia.
And also where will they send your returns to, incase you have any..
That's why it's advisable you have someone in Lagos or u are based in Lagos bfore you can have a smooth biz with Jumia.. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Naira Notes: CEOs Of Commercial Banks Back Extension Of Deadline / Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures / Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.