Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" (31071 Views)

8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / Compilation Of Funny Notes Sent Among "oyibo" "face Me I Face You" Neighbors / Face Me I Face U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
THE WOMANIZERS!
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by santislim8(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
bunmioguns:
ayeeeeeeeeee oooooooooo

This life is cruel

O ma se oooo

so she could just die like that

embarassed cry cry

RIP to my darling Dog

cry cry
Its like u r high on weed?

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by freezyprinzy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
ayaf Neva lived a fmfu apartment b4
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by kurt09(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Before d war tenant. Old SOIDIER
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by jworos(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
correctguy0900:
de trouble makers nko? borrowers, diabolic ones, d ones dat will b home throughout d day but leave by dark
hahahaaaa,diabolic ones, true life story.. .
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Wilson125(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ah swear say na 4 face me ah face u go get al d imformation abt anytin wey u wan knw..

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by berberjyde(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
u get am 100%▪

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by DonaldGenes(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lmao
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by cupidhero(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
The igbo/yoruba movie watchers.
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by BreezyRita(f): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
True.
Nice post. Funny.

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ellechrystal(f): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
D live in lovers. That won't let u hear word with their bleeping ringtones
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ellechrystal(f): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
The frustrated ppl. Who r constantly praying 4 u to b harmed.
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by lalasticlala(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
The prayer warriors

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Wilson125(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
D weed parade.. na em dey always sleep last n na em dey wake first 4 d compound..

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dahjhi:
Ifahear
grin
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by lalasticlala(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
ellechrystal:

Hahahaha
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Op, u fogot the seducers, that go braless all the time, even while fetching water from the well, the sight of their b**bs and strong nipples, will make the strongest prayer worrior sheiver... Lol

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ellechrystal(f): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
lalasticlala:

Hahahaha
Yes o
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ellechrystal(f): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
starlingleanets:
Its like u r high on weed?
Cheap drugs u say?
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
ellechrystal:
hmmm I suspect u cheesy
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Truth statement, Bro.

Did you add the Julius Bergers?

When they come to knock @ your apartment, Just expect "Give me this"...

3 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by pinkycute(f): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin

You are so on point...

I remember back dem, one crazy guy using one particular Benin song to disturb me ehnnnnnn..

Chai angry

Face me nd face you life, is not easy ooooo
Lolzzzzzz...

ritababe:
THE PARTY RIDERS

U wont even hear word, they will use music(noise) to frustrate your life.

Instead of playing cool naija song, they will clock with osadebe

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Dotwillis1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
D ones whose rice 'concortion' aroma wil keep disturbing yor nose

3 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
emusmith:
Truth statement, Bro.

Did you add the Julius Bergers?

When they come to knock @ your apartment, Just expect "Give me this"...

cheesy iya bukky abeg borrow me #50 till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ellechrystal(f): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
agarawu23:
hmmm I suspect u cheesy
Am a virgin o
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Out of bond i knw but
Plz help me out oh...my sister asked me to prepare soup, i wanted to quickly prepare indomie for myself Am nw cooking indomie i 4got dat is indomie dat am cooking, tinking dat is soup, i hv put okro, palmoil, pomo
nd better leaf wat am i goin to add again Plz be fast

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by itunity007(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
agarawu23:
hahaha cheesy I just remember back then wen I once lived in a face me I face u compound
so now nko?
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
ellechrystal:

Am a virgin o
vir...... lipsrsealed
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ellechrystal(f): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
agarawu23:
vir...... lipsrsealed
gin
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Wilson125(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
ellechrystal:

Am a virgin o
Ehn sister, we need 2 find out if u saying d truth..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

akpors is realy funny (check) / Just For Fun: English Vs Pidgin / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.