Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Insists Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Insists Masturbation Is Not A Sin (3143 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Insists Masturbation Is Not A Sin by Joshua8695(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
For people worried about offending God on the issue of masturbation , yours truly Pastor Chris Oyakhilome HAS AGAIN RE-AFFIRMED that it is not a sin to masturbate.
"Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.
Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ". Ephesians 4:14-15
Pastor Chris discusses on the issue of masturbation.
Read more:-http://jaystargist.tk/forum2_theme_111696816.xhtml?tema=11

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Insists Masturbation Is Not A Sin by holatin(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
yes unless you use cream or super glue
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Insists Masturbation Is Not A Sin by peteregwu(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
He is an Antichrist, if that is the case. Self service is an abomination....also immorality. If anyone involve in it dies, such a person will be cast into hell fire. Pls anyone going to that church should just leave that place before it too late for him or her.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Insists Masturbation Is Not A Sin by lastmessenger: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Am i surprised? Not at all.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Insists Masturbation Is Not A Sin by Kei144(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
That is just a simple way for Pastor Chris to tell his church that he hasn't seen in the Bible how to overcome sensual indulgence. He is not alone in that any way. I don't yet know of any church that has discovered a proven solution to the problem of sensual indulgence. Yet the solution is in the Bible.

Ep. 4:17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking.
Ep. 4:18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.
Ep. 4:19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more.
Ep. 4:20 You, however, did not come to know Christ that way.

Col. 3:2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
Col. 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
Col. 3:4 When Christ, who is your [Some manuscripts: our] life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
Col. 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

If the Bible commands Christians to put to death whatever that belongs to their sinful nature, the way to do it must be in the Bible. Yet, no church has discovered in the Bible a way to do it that always works. What is the way?

Ro. 1:17 For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

What you must know is that I am with you in the realm of the Spirit and that I will not leave you. I will guide you and give wisdom and the ability to gain the victory over the powers of darkness. It is a great asset to be in My kingdom and to have access through faith to all that I have made available to you, says the Lord. http://ft111.com/smallstraws.htm 17-12-14

Sin can only be defeated in a person's heart by faith. Faith is believing that God is near you, albeit in the realm of the spirit, and then accessing spiritual resources that come with nearness of God through words of faith. Some of these resources defeat sin in the heart of a person.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Insists Masturbation Is Not A Sin by Kei144(m): 7:16am On Dec 19, 2014

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Insists Masturbation Is Not A Sin by Olusanya333(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2014
Pastor chris i want u to know one day u will still die.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Insists Masturbation Is Not A Sin by Ololanla: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2014
May God help him.

(1) (Reply)

The Redeemed Church And God On Opposite Paths / Happy Birthday Daddy, Rev. Olusola Ayodele Areogun / Do Religions Feed Off Of Human Misery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.