Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama (24053 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Musa, Enyeama, 23 Others Nominated For African Player Of The Year 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Olusanya333(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
B
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by kaso0(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
i vote for you
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by englishmart(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
you got what you deserved. Simple
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by orobs93(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
enyeama I voted for you..
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Cmediagroup: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Make I spend my money vote you abi? d one wey I pay watch football never do. Nonsense!
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by skyp(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Majority of Nigerians don't vote even in general election. Their own is to complain and argue unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by hensben(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
lanxlot:
4 vincent
FIXED
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by smudge2079(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
No. I voted for Yaya Toure twice.... Do i owe Vincent Enyema my vote No! Nothing is given...

because u are Nigerian doesn't mean all nigerians should vote for u Vincent. Get it?
Am a Man United fan but i admire Toure so much.... I mean d oda Toure grin not Kolo.
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by tommykiwi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
Why will they vote for you
Aren't you a goal keeper
you aren't a player
If U don't have anytin thing better to say SHUT UP, Lev Yasmin dat won the world best his he not a Goal keeper like Enyeama...
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by sylve11: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
cool
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by kechywillz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Am not happy that we were left out of the show piece that will kick of in equtorial guinea,i hope dis set back will be a yardstick to brace up for revival in our super eagles n other of our football show pieces
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Emmy0203: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Make I no lie 4u man, I actually vote 4u o shocked
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by chuckdee4(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
I voted for him, but maybe he wasn't just good enough, its not a popularity contest
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by j4sure(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
I WAS ABT TO VOTE WHEN D SITE WENT OFFLINE DONT WORRY SHA WE WILL VOTE FOR U. BUT U DIDNT PASTE POSTER IN LAGOS AND OGUN STATE NOW. THEN WHICH PARTY APC OR PDP OR SDP? ENYEAMA & GEJ TILL 2018
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by j4sure(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
I WAS ABT TO VOTE WHEN D SITE WENT OFFLINE DONT WORRY SHA WE WILL VOTE FOR U. BUT U DIDNT PASTE POSTER IN LAGOS AND OGUN STATE NOW. THEN WHICH PARTY APC OR PDP OR SDP? ENYEAMA & GEJ TILL 2018[i][/i]
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Horrlah(f): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
I voted oooo
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
TECNO p9 mini tab for sale. Still in perfect condition. Contact me on 07064715146
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by dre11(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tholuwaniey:

Wetin dot dey do for here

Kia
Space Booker association
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by rhames(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Another bad loser!!!. Naija sha.
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by dre11(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
smudge2079:
No. I voted for Yaya Toure twice.... On my galaxy & mini tab.

Bigger boy.. ....

Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by smudge2079(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
I wish
dre11:

Bigger boy.. ....
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Bifwoli: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
#Somebody tell Enyeama.

SOBER is actually an acronym that stands for: Son Of a Biatch, Everything's Real
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by silenthor1: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
lanxlot:
e still de pain us say una no qualify.....dat hrt break alone reach make Nigerians vote against u...make una tell me hw I go take sit-down watch nxt year nations cup
nawa u ooo
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by GENTLETEE(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
He is very correct though I voted.
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by juman(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
I voted for him.

May be those in charge of the selection of the winner also put into consideration the population of the countries of the participants.
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by CuppyCakie: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin FTC no gree me think grin grin grin
Ikbobby:
Abeg next time try use pidgin.. English no be by force smiley
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Teague(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lol so we should vote for him coz we're compatroits? Naah! We all know Yaya deserves it.
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by FemoLondon: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is indeed possible. We have he-goats like muguwa in Naija who waste their time with fictional tales of sorcery and are all part of the clan of mugunoids that have no productive value to society grin grin grin
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Bensonking: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by ZUBY77(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
It also means that the computers in Algeria are bigger and more advanced compared to those in Nigeria.

Catching a ball and getting paid for that is your personal business, even though it makes us happy. We want more. Many schools down here don't have computers, you can buy many of it.
Let no body tell me it's the duty of the government. Everybody is government.
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by holatin(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
tommykiwi:
If U don't have anytin thing better to say SHUT UP, Lev Yasmin dat won the world best his he not a Goal keeper like Enyeama...
do you Ve to take sarcasm seriously
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by jkendy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
My Dear Vincent,
I'm glad to inform you that Nigerians see you as the African best with or without the crown on your head.
As long as Issa Hayyatu remains the president of CAF, that title would always go to countries colonized by France.
Take heart bro.
Yours Truly,
Jkendy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, / Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.