Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

God Just Asked Me To Tell You To Laugh At That Challenge And It Will Melt. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Just Asked Me To Tell You To Laugh At That Challenge And It Will Melt. (421 Views)

Kenyans Laugh At Nigerians Using Ladder On PLANE!! / Why Do People Laugh At Their Boss' Jokes Even When They Know It's Not Funny? / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Just Asked Me To Tell You To Laugh At That Challenge And It Will Melt. by uchkochi(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
God just asked me to tell you to laugh at that challenge and it will melt.
Re: God Just Asked Me To Tell You To Laugh At That Challenge And It Will Melt. by Movesz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
uchkochi:
God just asked me to tell you to laugh at that challenge and it will melt.
you don start online church?not idea sha...how do we send offering money?

(1) (Reply)

Rate Your Year 2014 / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki This X-mas O! / Popular Nigerian/american Singer Seal At The Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.