Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. (3121 Views)

Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony / There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
1 :- Drunkards: They are mainly friends of the groom/bride's brother. They be like, "guy hope enough drinks go dey for men to brew?....no dull us o".
Young men, it isn't a beer parlour but a wedding ceremony. Don't drink to get drunk...be your brother's keeper (na your hommie account you wan rundown so oo)

2:- Food-mongers: When you see them eating, you would think they just came outta a (Nigerian) prison or broke a 1mth fast. Try to eat before going for a wedding ceremony, it helps you to package well- trust me.

3:- Predators: You find them amongst the grooms men, their target is that asoebi/bridal train lady, who came all the way from Benin for a wedding in Umuahia. When the wedding ceremony ends late, she wouldn't sleep in the park na. This brother would volunteer to accommodate her for the night.

4:- Association Of Ex. BFs: The higher the number of the bride's Ex, the higher their turn-up. For the hommiez, this is when your Ex breaks up and sends you a wedding invitation 1month later, she gives you that lame line..."If you don't come, I take it that you don't wish me well". If you go, you're automatically a member of this Association. The good ones come outta love/maturity, the bad ones are just there to see if the lady married her ancestor or the groom has big head.

5:- Friend-Zoned Guy: He isn't an ex, maybe he was aspiring to date the bride, but she FZ him till she got married. He is very familiar with all her family...lol. He is like a brother to her.

6:- Photographers: These ones would just be snapping pictures with all the fine/well dressed ladies in the wedding. They are not really interested in the proceedings, you find them taking so much selfies and full pictures. They would even snap pass the couple.

7:- Prospective Husband: His wedding is in the pipeline. He can't hide the smile on his face, all through the wedding you find him grinning from ear to ear, imagining his own day.

8:- Pressurized Prospective Husband: He is the opposite of the aforementioned group. He doesn't have plans of settling down soon, so his girlfriend would keep dragging him to various weddings. Maybe, he would see how magical the moment is and pop the big question.

9:- The Sentinel: For the ladies, just when you're happy that your embittered Ex isn't present in your wedding ceremony. Trust me; sitted somewhere is that person you don't know- that knows you. He is the SENTINEL: a friend of your Ex, probably your Ex has travelled out of the country and sends him to confirm if it's real.

10:- Mr-Hyperactive: This is that friend/relative of the bride/groom, that would carry the matter on his head. He holds the key to the cooling van, he gives the orders...if you wanna get to the groom-you have to go through him.

11:- The Dancer: Lolz...I love to watch this set, he is just waiting for dance time, to display his shoki/skelewu/break-dance skills. ahnahn...guy this isn't 40:40 oo...
If you dance small, you rest kwanu.

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Which one are you? grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
I'm 2 and 11. Tho, my number 2 don reduce small but that break-dance nor fit finish for my body.
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by dmjinc(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Number 12 but ain't there tongue tongue
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by teewai3(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
my type is not on the list
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
My category no follow for your list.

1 Like

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by englishmart(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
if you Don't have enough money to brew every interested drinker to stupor, then Don't wed.

Person no dey wed twice. Do am once and for all na. cheesy
tongue
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by englishmart(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
being a predator to beautiful ladies isn't bad at all. tongue if we (handsome guys) Don't care and protect beautiful ladies. Who will?
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
englishmart:
if you Don't have enough money to brew every interested drinker to stupor, then Don't wed.

Person no dey wed twice. Do am once and for all na. cheesy
tongue

The way some of you drink @weddings is too much na. una get mind o
CalabarBoi:
My category no follow for your list.
What category is dat? U sleep all through weddings? Or what?

teewai3:
my type is not on the list
Please tell me your type? angry

1 Like

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Lero15(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
How on earth did u forget the 12 Gatecrashers??! grin grin

13) The Food and Drinks Hoarders : I once went to one wedding wit my sister...we almost didn't get food. We were abt leaving wen a woman came and begged us to wait...food wey everybody bn think say don finish, she go carry am come.

14) The Food and Drinks "TakeawayERs" : Some will even come with bags...Lunch for wedding, supper takeaway, and of cos, the rest na to warm am chop the next morning..We know them...Them plenty for nairaland
tongue tongue cheesy grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lero15:
How on earth did u forget the Gatecrashers??! grin grin

hahahahaha
*mogbo moya*? I get am? embarassed

Them still dey do kind thing?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by teewai3(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
we only go to wedding to check out babes especially d bride frnds smiley

2 Likes

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by TrishaP(f): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
That first pic tho. Skelewu dancer indeed
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by naijaboiy: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
You just had to copy this font undecidedsad

Well my type is not on the list undecided

I fall among the sprayers ...we are the big men that come with different hard currencies ranging from Dollars,,pounds,,Euro,,Yen e.t.c

We paint the party red with our money and spray the couple silly when they are dancing.

After the ceremony we leave the couple with little gifts like cars ranging from Porsche,,range rover,,hummer,,ford e.t.c

We may also be generous enough to give them one of our mansions in banana island,,lekki,,maitama or gwarimpa

cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Funny categories. smiley smiley

Especially the predators. they are only concerned about hooking up with ladies.
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Karleb(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin grin This picture got me LMAO! grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

I fall among the sprayers ...we are the big men that come with different hard currencies ranging from Dollars,,pounds,,Euro,,Yen e.t.c

We paint the party red with our money and spray the couple silly when they are dancing.

After the ceremony we leave the couple with little gifts like cars ranging from Porsche,,range rover,,hummer,,ford e.t.c

We may also be generous enough to give them one of our mansions in banana island,,lekki,,maitama or gwarimpa

cool

hahaha. I warned you na grin.
Yesso.
Those Sprayers in Aba, na only N20 dem dey spray o...and they would be throwing it up- just dey suffer the people picking money.

I used the font to compress the work joor, it's all yours still. wink

4 Likes

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Am here to read comments grin kiss

1 Like

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

What category is dat? U sleep all through weddings? Or what?
i'm a mixture of some of the categories you mentioned up there.

But i'm among those that don't fancy going to weddings. Even if we decide to we will never appear in church during the wedding. We only show up in the ceremony and start doing little of most of the things you listed up there.

I'm not a wedding freak. Last wedding i attended was around march last year. I even missed an aunts wedding in 2012
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by naijaboiy: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha. I warned you na grin.
Yesso.
Those Sprayers in Aba, na only N20 dem dey spray o...and they would be throwing it up- just dey suffer the people picking money.
I used the font to compress the work joor, it's all yours still. wink
Hehe...we don't allow such men into our league undecided

When your sister wants to marry just call us and we'll paint the party red for you cool
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
You forgot my own group: The Oil and Gas group. I'm a member by association. All the bridesmaids expect us. Some groomsmen are part of us. The wedding guests. . Well..

1 Like

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nastydroid(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
*observing*
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
TrishaP:
That first pic tho. Skelewu dancer indeed
actually, its not skelewu but shoki ma'am grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

cool
so you are in our clique cool
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by naijaboiy: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
CalabarBoi:
so you are in our clique cool
NationWide president.

I have the politicians,,senators and businessmen in our group.

Such as DavidMark,,atiku,,dangote,,ameachi,,
Ayiri e.t.c

They usually think we are ritualists grin

Cos we spend fire cool
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by TrishaP(f): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
CalabarBoi:
actually, its not skelewu but shoki ma'am grin
I mean to say shoki smiley
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

NationWide president.

Ayiri e.t.c

Cos we spend fire cool
yea, otedola was on the phone just yesterday asking for my presence in the commisioning of the businesses of his other billionaire friend.

I'm even in talks with him for the hand of his hot daughter DJ Cuppy cool

thats how it is, they are not used to this kind of spending

cool cool
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

NationWide president.

Ayiri e.t.c

Cos we spend fire cool
I need your type in my wedding jare. Me needs moneys....hehehehe grin
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
TrishaP:

I mean to say shoki smiley
smiley i knew thats what you meant na cheesy wink
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by naijaboiy: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
CalabarBoi:
yea, otedola was on the phone just yesterday asking for my presence in the commisioning of the businesses of his other billionaire friend.

I'm even in talks with him for the hand of his hot daughter DJ Cuppy cool

thats how it is, they are not used to this kind of spending

cool cool
Oh really cheesy...

How come you didn't attend the house warming ceremony of adenuga at paris? undecided

It was really crazy mahn...some Arabian princes were present and we painted the place red spraying some dirham currencies cool

Please don't miss Jim ovia's birthday party next week...it's gonna be mad cheesy
Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by naijaboiy: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jennimma:

I need your type in my wedding jare. Me needs moneys....hehehehe grin
Hehehe...sure thing.

Just call us and we'll be there right away cool

1 Like

Re: 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Funfair In Lagos: Alimosho, Agege& Ikeja LGA Residents / Happy Birthday Idowuogbo / What Event Do You Love Celebrating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.