Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] (44120 Views)

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by simdam500(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
sleekch1c :
Let the dead bury their dead cry
i think i once read that in my bible!

By d way, op are u dreaming? Super mod did u see dis too?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 19, 2014
The kinda stories that make front page on Nairaland these days makes me really wanna puke.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by emmalezy(m): 2:57am On Dec 19, 2014
I find dis story absurd n annoying.. Wtf? Is dis? Biko nu oo.. Even my mum n dad grave hav been level. No more grave.. D dead are gone memories always lingers..

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by starlingbawa(m): 6:50am On Dec 19, 2014
kilokeys:
THE DEAD IS GONE AND BURIED

MEMORIES ARE CHERISHED

op u r so annoying .. and this shouldnt have made fp

what would he have done?

do u know where all ur loved ones, generations past were buried? does it mean u dont cherish their memories?

The Press and busybodies hurting pple since time began

EDIT: who does the op think he is? does he have a share in NL.. check out his topics... all made fp.. bullsh*t and sensible ones alike.. even NL has politics.
d third largest forum in the world having bullcrap as fp materials.. check out reddit.com and learn.

You made a 'LOT' of sense but spoilt it with your 'DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISIM'

Beefing and hating wouldn't change the fact it's made front page. It is what it is already!

Abeg leave the OP jare. No be him fault say The MODS took his write up to the front page?

Cheers! smiley
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Simplykay(f): 6:52am On Dec 19, 2014
If he is too busy to attend to the grave, what about her family members? He's remarried now, and has moved on,so we can't really blame him. That's life for you:|
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by kilokeys(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2014
starlingbawa:

You made a 'LOT' of sense but spoilt it with your 'DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISIM'

Beefing and hating wouldn't change the fact it's made front page. It is what it is already!

Abeg leave the OP jare. No be him fault say The MODS took his write up to the front page?

Cheers! smiley
boss it was an observation o.. having made fp numerous times. i basked in those moments.. NL is the best representation of the nigerian mind and opinions at the moment. its best if fp materials presents us in the best light.. it should be a question of "let d best brains win".
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by sigmundfreud(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2014
There should be a section for "idiotic" front page topics... This topic will be number one.
So he should visit there regularly just in case she resurrect or what?! undecided
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by starlingbawa(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2014
kilokeys:

boss it was an observation o.. having made fp numerous times. i basked in those moments.. NL is the best representation of the nigerian mind and opinions at the moment. its best if fp materials presents us in the best light.. it should be a question of "let d best brains win".

Honestly, I'd have to agree with you!

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by oluwagream: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2014
Nawa for naija journalists o. Is this investigative reporting? I thought investigative reporting was about looking for the root cause of societal problems, like Boko haram; and exposing their sponsors etc. But in Naija, na to dey find grave of pesin wey don die. Smh. How does this even solve any societal problem? Misplaced priorities.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Jaydenphoenix: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Shitty journalism
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Dovediva: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2016
ok o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks See-through Trousers / Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years / “I Married My Kid Sister, My Mother’s Last Born”- Nigerian Singer, Orits Wiliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.