Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Airtel: Thriving On Fraudulent Misrepresentation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel: Thriving On Fraudulent Misrepresentation (409 Views)

Etisalat Is So Fraudulent!!! / Etisalat's Smartphone Plan With 20k/sec Phone Calls Is Fraudulent. Beware! / Airtel's Fraudulent Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel: Thriving On Fraudulent Misrepresentation by Jeneral4: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
I'm Jeneral Eboh,a legal practitioner,presently in Akwa Ibom
State,albeit, temporarily.
I was in my room on 15th December,2014 when I received a message which reads: 'Today is the LAST DAY to enjoy this Free 1 Month BB Subscription.Dial *440*161# NOW to subscribe to BB 1+1 plan and Pay N1500 for 4GB for 60days.' Being an active subscriber,I recharged my line with #1500, trying to accept the purported offer....I was informed repeatedly that I was not eligible for the offer.I have rained calls on the customer care, but have not received Any response after three days.... Ab initio , I had chosen to remain sangfroid and repose, however, I reasoned that airtel will perpetuate in perpetrating this fraud If left to have a field day..How would a communication company advertise an offer to customers they feel are not qualified? Would airtel venture to advertise such deceptively decorated offers in developed countries like the USA, Russia, Germany Or even South Africa ? Or is it thanks to the leniency of Nigerians that Airtel feels these are gullible men and women who must be shown an alarming lack of regard??
Airtel owes me a world of apology and all other Nigerians who have been misled by the devilish market TWO-FACEDNESS of Airtel Nigeria,concocted to enable it exhibit an ostentatiously JAZZY life.
I have severally written to the Nigerian Communications Commission(NCC), but If the NCC does not take this against the sham,fiction,Counterfeit called airtel, I will take it as a personal challenge by enlightening all Nigerias about the purport, called AIRTEL and may also elect to institute a legal action against it..
Yours faithfully,
JENERAL EBOH (Esq)
etidoeboh@yahoo.com
Re: Airtel: Thriving On Fraudulent Misrepresentation by Unionised(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Airtel.

By the time you get a hearing, the name would have changed again grin
Re: Airtel: Thriving On Fraudulent Misrepresentation by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
@jeneral4 I don't knw if d one for 1,500 is real but I subscribed to it but wit 2000 and they gav me 4Gig.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Getting Multiple Copies Of The Same Text Message? / Google Offers $50 Credit When You Buy A Nexus 6, Nexus 9 Or Smartwatch / In Need Of Tab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.