Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers (40464 Views)

Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window / Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by seunlayi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
they both look like war scavengers

1 Like

Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by englishmart(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
CuppyCakie:
OK!!!!! Wow my topic made the front page!!! MOD kiss kiss kiss kiss
now you can go to Eco bank to withdraw the money s.eun sent to you for making fp.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by Zane2point4(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
untrained soldiers, a true soldier wont even venture into politics after retirement, they jux saw nigerians as a vulnerable piece of shits for them to mess with.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Imagine this great grandfathers still ruling. Chai! cry
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by dridowu: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tanimola
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by CuppyCakie: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
and after his pained statement..no fnck was handed out today
englishmart:
now you can go to Eco bank to withdraw the money s.eun sent to you for making fp.
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by juman(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
You see useless people that could not build a functioning country despite ruled for decades.
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by condralbede(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
OBJ is still OBJ.
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by keemness(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
shortgun:
How can I vote for this grandpa when there are better young, intelligent candidate in d person of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Buhari is old, buhari is old...is he going to be carrying cement in aso rock...abegi!!!! Park well jare...

7 Likes

Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by feedthenation(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
When men are boys.

Destiny put them together.
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by reaky(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Now I c something funny
For d day
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by tainot2002(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
The power house now in the control of these dude
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by Dekingmoses(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
See obj mouth like fowl sheet
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by Andyempowered(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
ladyshindharah:
see as den young
Hey, watsup? Can I pm u?
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by corneremperor: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Zane2point4:
untrained soldiers, a true soldier wont even venture into politics after retirement, they jux saw nigerians as a vulnerable piece of shits for them to mess with.

So in other words, that makes you a vulnerable piece of shit...smh @ u

1 Like

Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by cheatmastergerr(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lolx grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by emmadejust(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hw this lady dey take get all this old picture of leaders and celeb
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by naijaboiy: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
undecided
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by jkendy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
OBJ has been a 'fine boy' right from the world go!!

2 Likes

Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by hensben(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
shortgun:
How can I vote for this grandpa when there are better young, intelligent candidate in d person of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
God forbid the emboldened....

6 Likes

Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by Ambrogio(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
shortgun:

If that is your reason for voting him, then you're part of the problem of this country.

There have been old leaders who did better for their people than the young ones before and after them.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by LillyAnne(f): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari was a fine young man and still is...OBJ was and still is the exact opposite of Buhari embarassed
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by Uchwilliam(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Baba on d far ryt of cos
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by 1stdami(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
them be like bonga fish ..just saying
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by sukkot: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
you sure that was obasanjo as a soldier ? look like a hunter. the guy dont have the pedigree to be a soldier. i wonder what the entry qualifications to be a soldier back then was. just show up and you are in lmao
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by honeric01(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Zane2point4:

Ignorance!

Tell that to Mc-cain, Putin e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by IDEApro(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
I keep asking myself why these past leaders were always found together during their military days. Its either they are playing draft, ludo, or any other game together and they all manage to rule Nigeria one at a time.

I am suspecting fraternity amongst them during the old days.
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by DopestepTJ(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari kinda looks like Sound Sultan there grin
Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by juman(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
IDEApro:
I keep asking myself why these past leaders were always found together during their military days. Its either they are playing draft, ludo, or any other game together and they all manage to rule Nigeria one at a time.

I am suspecting fraternity amongst them during the old days.

grin grin grin

nigeria wasted money trained those military generals that destroyed the country.

1 Like

Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
emmadejust:
Hw this lady dey take get all this old picture of leaders and celeb

she sleeps with them!

Did i just say that? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See all the Good Works of Gov. Willie Obiano in Pictures as he transforms Anambra.

Gosi uwa n'ile na ibu Nwa Anambra

Like the official page of Anambra State on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anambra-State-Online/729514517126819

ANAMBRA A'DIGHO MMA!

Re: Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
That Buhari is very old. I found his speech - incoherent.
Though seeing this pic, I kinda like his height. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Lies Nigerians Tell Themselves About Nigeria. / Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.