Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible (2127 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / She Is Pregnant With No Idea Of The Man Responsible. / Does Being Married Makes A Man Responsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Islie: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
hardly will you read a thread on relationships that you won't find the ladies talking about wanting a guy to be responsible for this and that.

so, I kinder think......
ladies what makes a guy responsible?
what do you look out in a guy that will make him responsible?

let's discuss
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by vizkiz: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
this is a thread for the ladies...i don't wanna see any guy here ok?? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by chimerase2: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ability to hunt down the cat angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Gflat: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
Ability to hunt down the cat angry

Cat I don't get it
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by iceberylin(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
undecided
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Islie: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
vizkiz:
this is a thread for the ladies...i don't wanna see any guy here ok?? tongue

Tenk you man.....

and the ladies are shying away from speaking their minds and later they will say guys don't know how to treat a lady.
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by chimerase2: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gflat:

Cat I don't get it
do u hv google translator
Dat translate animals to ibongi things undecided
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by vizkiz: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Islie:

Tenk you man.....

and the ladies are shying away from speaking their minds and later they will say guys don't know how to treat a lady.

and who says these chicks know how to treat a guy right??

They think its just all about sex and cooking food for you undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Mykel4God(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
When he is very agile and good in bed grin
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Gflat: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
do u hv google translator
Dat translate animals to ibongi things undecided

What is ibongi
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by quivah(f): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
by being responsible..!

morally; he doesn't have to jump from one skirt to another to prove the assertion that all men are polygamous in nature.
my kinda responsible man doesn't drink heavily, smoke, keep rugged friends and stay out late.
socially; my kinda of responsible man should know there are different societal views for the different genders and so should act accordingly. however there are some societal views I can never and will never take.. you can't look down on me cause I'm not a V, and at the same time praise your fellow waka waka about male about his sexual life.. you will be damned! and absolutely irresponsible..
financially; you don't need billions to build a family/ home and you don't need to dress shabbily and roughly just to act up!! you don't need to impress me with your money, I'm making mine too.. so don't come to me with the mentality that 'all girls want your money' you will look so irresponsible to me and I'd think you don't have any future inspiring things to spend your money on than coming to impress me with your small change.. and that you have nothing of value other than money to add to my life as far as the relationship is concerned!
responsible is when a man know just what his home needs and bring it home in time I.e be able to provide for his family , however there are situations where the man might be cash trap, now irresponsibility is when you just sit down and don't get something going, hoping on one imaginary money to come knocking..(I hate this type of men)
spiritually; just be good.. don't over do biko! self righteous people are highly irresponsible and hypocrites.. and you don't have to be brother so so so or usher so so so before you know what's and what's not right..
mentally; not everybody is blessed with good intellect but just speak +vly and intelligently . . because many marriages failed, you starts having the thoughts that marriages don't worth shit or that you can't probably have a good marital life, you are mentally unstable for judging your life along other people's experiences.. or that all girls want your money because your ex maganized you, apart from the fact that you don't know when to stop spending or the limit you should go on a gf, you are irresponsibly dumb not to know no two different people can ever be the same.
sexually; okk you took me out, got me some wares and you think when we get home I will automatically lay on the bed for you to hump me no one forced you to take a girl out, even if she asked for it. you weren't forced! and to think you would automatically get laid because you spent on your gf speaks of how irresponsible and a boy-man you are.. it should be known that Sex is a mutual agreement and no matter how much you spend or not, you will only get laid if the girl wants it too or agree and not because you bought some things..
you are highly irresponsible if after a night with your side or main chick or even worse your wife, you anxiously couldn't wait till dawn to chat your friends up about the act..

any man without these thinkings or act is a responsible man..!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Islie: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
vizkiz:

and who says these chicks know how to treat a guy right??

They think its just all about sex and cooking food for you undecided

you want to start a 3rd world war of words with those ladies.......

like the one that can't wash his bf cloth that made fp just because the guy ask and she can go to the guy house to eat, ask for Richard card, gifts, good on a date but can't wash the guy cloths.

that's one of the reasons I did ask them oooo
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by chimerase2: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gflat:

What is ibongi
u dn dey before dey text u slap and u receive amu sharp sharp undecided
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Islie: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mykel4God:
When he is very agile and good in bed grin

tar

Nah woman you be?
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Mykel4God(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Islie:

tar

Nah woman you be?
And so what?
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Gflat: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
u dn dey before dey text u slap and u receive amu sharp sharp undecided

Can you speak in English?? Please sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Islie: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mykel4God:

And so what?

can you know what's on their mind when you aren't a she
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Nmeri17: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
well OP to answer yo question, when u get a lady pregnant she will say that you are responsible. I hope that answers yo question smiley
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by TrishaP(f): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
His ability to have self control

How he tackles situation

How he wisely spends

Alot more... Thinking...

1 Like

Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by mhyra(f): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
dress sense!!
making wise decisions
ability to maintain/keep a relationship
intelligent judgements..
and, a seasoned and decent speech; Not blabbing around like most nairalanders males do... eteacee

1 Like

Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Islie: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nmeri17:
well OP to answer yo question, when u get a lady pregnant she will say that you are responsible. I hope that answers yo question smiley

hacheesy

that's did not do justice to the question
let hear the ladies view since.........tongue
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Islie: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
mhyra:
dress sense!!
making wise decisions
intelligent judgements..
and, a seasoned and decent speech; Not blabbing around like most nairalanders males do... eteacee

Hum!
how many of them have you met you have know that they do blabbed around
or
u just finding ways to give the guys here a bad image
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Islie: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
TrishaP:
His ability to have self control

How he tackles situation

How he wisely spends

Alot more... Thinking...

hope you will update us on the rest
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by lilmax(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
mhyra:
dress sense!!
making wise decisions
intelligent judgements..
i like cool
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by lilmax(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
That long post for only one question
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
@quivah

Nah real thesis you write oooo
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by quivah(f): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:
@quivah

Nah real thesis you write oooo
grin
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by dre11(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2014
quivah:

grin

Kia

You try not be small things
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by quivah(f): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:

Kia

You try not be small things
cheesy just had to elaborate
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
I see a responsible man as one who fears God, respects his parents and elderly one. the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by timmyboy5050(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Adaobi12:
I see a responsible man as one who fears God, respects his parents and elderly one. the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
who doesn't fear God?? rapist,armed robbers fear God pass pastors sef.
Re: Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
timmyboy5050:
who doesn't fear God?? rapist,armed robbers fear God pass pastors sef.
that's not true. one who truly fears God won't do any these things you mentioned

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) / Ladies, Do You Think This Guy Is Handsome/ Goodlooking? / My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.