Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,045 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Missing Malaysian Plane And The Movie Lost - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Missing Malaysian Plane And The Movie Lost (794 Views)

A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) / Passenger On Malaysian Plane Crash Posted Pic Of Plane Before Boarding / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Missing Malaysian Plane And The Movie Lost by bovamm(f): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Alright here it is, in retrospect of the movie "Lost", I thought of the missing Malaysian plane. I mean, how can a gigantic plane with over 200 passengers be unaccounted for. Families of the passengers cannot pronounce their loved ones dead coz they are still missing. They are yet to have a sense of closure on the issue. So the question begs, where is the plane.?
So, what if the story line in "Lost" is applicable?. This may sound far fetched but nothing is impossible, what if they are on an island (earth is quite big)? I thought of this coz what other explanation can be proffered to such great mystery considering the fact that so many theories and assumption had been formulated.
So, to those that have watched the movie "Lost", what is your take on this?

1 Like

Re: The Missing Malaysian Plane And The Movie Lost by OsoDupe(f): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Well... It might actually be true. I once read there was a novel written like the Titanic some years before Titanic ship was built. The ship was almost d same size as the titanic, it also hit an iceberg. Coincidence? Maybe or maybe not, who could tell, writers prophecy sometimes.
Re: The Missing Malaysian Plane And The Movie Lost by Sheenor: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
May be or may be not.....they are missing not dead, probably, they are on strange island living and trying to find there way back home....just like in the movie Lost like you said.......
Re: The Missing Malaysian Plane And The Movie Lost by bovamm(f): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
OsoDupe:
Well... It might actually be true. I once read there was a novel written like the Titanic some years before Titanic ship was built. The ship was almost d same size as the titanic, it also hit an iceberg. Coincidence? Maybe or maybe not, who could tell, writers prophecy sometimes.

funny how fiction turns real
Re: The Missing Malaysian Plane And The Movie Lost by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2014
POSSIBILITY IS JUST AS POSSIBLE AS IT GETS.
Re: The Missing Malaysian Plane And The Movie Lost by AKMoney1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
To some extent you are right but who knows if they're under the belle of a giant fish?

It's so so miserable and ridiculous happening of the 21st Century.

(1) (Reply)

Best Flight Booking Engine Providers In India / Teenager Arrested In The Tyre Compartment Of A Plane At Lagos Airport / Lagbus Commuting From Agege Or Abule Egba To Magodo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.