Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Amazing Reasons Why You Should Eat Snails - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Amazing Reasons Why You Should Eat Snails (1771 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Eat Cucumber / Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Reasons Why You Should Eat Snails by diong10(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
When it comes to snails people are usually skeptical about eating this delicacy, But after a research I did I've come to realise snails are not Just a delicacy But also healthy.
Below are a few of my findings
Snails are healthy food high in protein with almost No fat,while. It contains almost No Or Very small amount of cholesterol, they are low in kilojoules and also contains amino acids,vitamin and minerals
snails have the highest level of meat protein and zero level of fat making it a rich delicacy for the aged, those who are health contious and over weight ladies
Snails are rich in calcium and poorly saturated fatty acid,it is highly recommended for rickets and bone problems and children
The rich level of mineral salts iron and iodine makes snail a recommendable regular delicacy for pregnant and nursing mother's
Snails have a poor lipid content which makes it be the only meat apart from fish recommended for liver deceased  patients.(arteriosclerosis) stroke and asthma patient
I hope that with this few point of mine, I've been ablef to convince you that snails are healthy delicacy, especially in this festive season,I would advice, eat less of chicken and more of snails.so tell me have you had your snails today?
Feel free to contact me for any question about snails. to get snails in bulk and at a cheaper rate, to get the best species suitable for consumption, to know the best method to prepare snails cal me on 08160086191 or add me on watsapp.
Watch out for more update on how to set up a lucrative snail farm, different recipies for cocking snails, other uses aside eating them.courtsey Avion farm consult.

Re: Amazing Reasons Why You Should Eat Snails by denzelpraiz(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2014
great post
Re: Amazing Reasons Why You Should Eat Snails by LORDI(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2014
YUMMY.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Reasons Why You Should Eat Snails by denzelpraiz(m): 6:22am On Dec 22, 2014
how do u get the slimmyness out of the snail
Re: Amazing Reasons Why You Should Eat Snails by denzelpraiz(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Making Money From Poultry In Nigeria / Sheabutter(grade A). Minimum order 20kg & also Large Quantity @#750 Per Kg / Help With My Bawa(shombo) Pepper Plant - It Is Not Bearing Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.