Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) (37392 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by gunuvi(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Uncle Musiwa and okotie are siamese twins so I am not surprised.
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by topaaz(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
I mourn for our modern day chritianity. The church now copies the world when it's suppose to be the other way round. Yeye dey smell >:.

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
femi4:
End time tinz.....If I no go church now justi4jesu go dey complain

grin grin grin grin No excuse whatsoever cheesy cheesy
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by sureway1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
beauty kini?

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by mifavour(f): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
speaktome:
E

for EkoHotels
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by meekhat: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Not surprised, what do you expect from a man (of God) that divorced his wife. Wolves every where pretending to be sheep.
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by lilmax(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Smh
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by condralbede(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
ifyalways:
Scary pictures.

Churches now organise beauty pageants?

Ovoko cheesy
Not really...he is indirectly searching for who to marrygrin are you a learner

2 Likes

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Is he planning to marry another wife? I don't trust that jerry curled pastor. grin

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by condralbede(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
ifyalways:
Scary pictures.

Ovoko cheesy
Not really my dear...he is indirectly searching for who to marrygrin are you a learnerI can't fall to that.
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by otokx(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Is it a Halloween party?

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by nationwide1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
oziduru:
On Sunday, December 14th,a beauty pageant contest was organised by Pastor Chris Okotie for his church members
at his Ikeja based church, Household of God Oregun.

There were 17 contestants for the competition.Michelle Isikalu won the contest and was crowned the Queen Esther
Beauty and Costume pageant

http://pulse.ng/religion/chris-okotie-meet-winner-of-popular-pastors-queen-esther-beauty-pageant-id3356639.html
I thought Chris Okotie is pastor.

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
condralbede:
Not really...he is indirectly searching for who to marrygrin are you a learner
My thoughts exactly.Don't be surprised that the next headline will be his wedding to the winner..

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by JayJustus(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
there will be surprises in heaven ohh...no wonder Jesus was flogging those money changers and dove sellers...issokay ooo...issorait

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by benedictac(f): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
ifyalways:
Scary pictures.

Ovoko cheesy

Not churches but those pastors that have lost the purpose why they were called in the first place. Shame on them all

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Chanchit: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Why she come resemble queen of demos.

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by kayalla(f): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
meehn, this scary, the girls, the dressing and the whole idea

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by omowolewa: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
That reminds me of how Esther became a queen
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by sweetchi26(f): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Oh lord,I rilly don't know wat to say...moi mind went blank @1st wen I read dix....."Not judging" God surely sees everything and understands intention
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Ataime16(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Not surprised undecided a leopard never changes its spots maybe except you roast am for fire cheesy
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
End time things

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
When I said they were all criminals, you thought I was joking...

Okotie is probably looking for his next wife.
The fraudsters are holding you hostage.

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wife no. 4 loading..

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Sylvarresta(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
End time tinz

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by lexrichy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
ddooskie:
That last pix looks like A-Y-A-M-A-T-A-N-G-A undecided
lol like the demon in the ultimate power.

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by misshoree(f): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Beauty pageant
organized by a pastor

What is this world turning to

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by lonelydora: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
ifyalways:
Scary pictures.

Ovoko cheesy
Not only Ovoko, but with AKPU OPANDA and AZU IKPOKPO.
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
oziduru:
On Sunday, December 14th,a beauty pageant contest was organised by Pastor Chris Okotie for his church members
at his Ikeja based church, Household of God Oregun.

There were 17 contestants for the competition.Michelle Isikalu won the contest and was crowned the Queen Esther
Beauty and Costume pageant

http://pulse.ng/religion/chris-okotie-meet-winner-of-popular-pastors-queen-esther-beauty-pageant-id3356639.html
THIS ONE NA REAL AYAA-MAA-TAN-NGA!

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by 100Cents: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
kowema:
The person behind the queen, pls is that Goldie's ghost? shocked ....This Goko cleanser didnt help my eyes o kiss

You say ?

I no wan laugh o.

We no dey hear word for DR. IGUEDO GOKO CLAEANSER everyday.

Hahaha..

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by 100Cents: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Is she not the next wife ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos / Mercy Aigbe Releases Sexy New Photos / Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.