Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (47927 Views)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nobody is FORCING gay on anyone? Where did this nonsense come from? Can the posters here not read or when they see the word gay do they just foam at the mouth with hatred?

TOLERATION is the issue. No one has to be gay or even like them if they don't want to! What you cannot do is discriminate against them, repress them and pass barbaric laws belonging to the 12th century! Lets move forward not backward.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2014
JayJustus:

was that how God started humanity?? prick banging prick?? seriously?? God made woman outta man NOT MAN OUTTA MAN...and in the garden of Eden it was a man and a woman not reverse...if you claim being gay is alright whose kids do they wanna adopt?? abi does sperm and sperm make kids?? all these nonsense sentimental mentality...I have gay and bisexual friends whom I tell this every blessed day...if they kill themselves God knows I spoke the truth...so I will keep on b.itching to em until they see the right way and will keep on setting them up with the opposite sex

How God made man is only relevant if you believe in God, and even if the existence of God is accepted, its very debatable that God did make them that way.So the fact that you torment your friends because of a subjective truth is saddening. What you could do is pretend for a moment that you were made like that, how best would you like to be "helped"?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by unmask: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2014
Dragonking:

First of all, do not believe this story as the writer doesnt have any proof that the individual is alive or dead. Secondly, several people who were gays or lesbians have come out of it and even gave testimonies about it. I even listened on radio about a lady that was introduced into the homosexual act in her secondary schools days. She stated that she knew it was wrong but continued until she went to a church..The story is history..That same lady has set up an NGO or something like that to help other gays or lesbians to come out of the act.

I have discovered that most gay or lesbian people were introtuced into the act when they were small. I have never seen and i dont believe that anyone was born gay..That is just a pure lie.

As for the man dying if it were true, then note that i can never rejoice over a man's death as i wished that he lived and fulfilled his destiny, but one thing i know that it is only a coward that will take his own life.
there in lies your prejudice..... You don't believe anybody was born gay then please prove it.... I too don't believe anybody can be born blind, an imbeci.le, as a siamese, as a deaf-mute..... But then people are born that way.... Does it make them less human?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Dragonking: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2014
unmask:
there in lies your prejudice..... You don't believe anybody was born gay then please prove it.... I too don't believe anybody can be born blind, an imbeci.le, as a siamese, as a deaf-mute..... But then people are born that way.... Does it make them less human?

If you believe anybody was born gay, then you must believe that some people were born as a peadophile, rapist or with bestiality tendencies etc..Do you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by unmask: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Dragonking:

If you believe anybody was born gay, then you must believe that some people were born as a peadophile, rapist or with bestiality tendencies etc..Do you?
the difference between all you mentioned and a homo is that homos don't hurt people.... If an homosexual forces a person to have sexxx, then it's rape.... If it is a child, then it's pedophilia.... So you can't compare a homo with those

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Dragonking: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
unmask:
the difference between all you mentioned and a homo is that homos don't hurt people.... If an homosexual forces a person to have sexxx, then it's rape.... If it is a child, then it's pedophilia.... So you can't compare a homo with those

When a homo forces or cajoles a child to have sex, that child has a higher percentage of being a homo too..I knew of a guy who was sexed by his uncle when he was around 12..that was how he ended up being gay..He wasn't happy about it and that's how he was hurt by a homo..

However, what about those that practice beastiality? I guess they too are harmless and don't hurt people too? Definitely they too must be born that way right?

Let's be frank, most people are responsible for their sexual actions and desires..A woman can decide to have sex via the anus, that doesn't mean she was born that way..rather that is her sexual choice. same for gays, lesbians etc

Go and research well, you will find out that even the ancient Spartans were force or cajoled to sleep with themselves to improve the bonding within the army..

That's another evidence that people weren't born gays rather they made a choice (forced or not) to sleep with fellow men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dragonking:

When a homo forces or cajoles a child to have sex, that child has a higher percentage of being a homo too..I knew of a guy who was sexed by his uncle when he was around 12..that was how he ended up being gay..He wasn't happy about it and that's how he was hurt by a homo..
However, what about those that practice beastiality? I guess they too are harmless and don't hurt people too? Definitely they too must be born that way right?
Let's be frank, most people are responsible for their sexual actions and desires..A woman can decide to have sex via the anus, that doesn't mean she was born that way..rather that is her sexual choice. same for gays, lesbians etc
Go and research well, you will find out that even the ancient Spartans were force or cajoled to sleep with themselves to improve the bonding within the army..
That's another evidence that people weren't born gays rather they made a choice (forced or not) to sleep with fellow men.

Lets not ignore the considerable weight of scientific work done on the nature versus nurture idea of the origin of homosexuality. It seems to indicate strongly that it is nature.

Of course if the initial gay desire was not there then there would be no motivation to practice this so again it indicates 'born that way'.

Now as for force and coerced that is only in a tiny minority of the case.

Sadly too many people here try to argue a general case from a particular instance.

Remember the rule of logic - you cannot argue from the particular to the general.

For those wishing to debate the science there are plenty of proper forums although you would need a good scientific grounding in biology/genetic to follow the debate properly. I am not a biologist and so am happy to go with the main stream of scientific thought.

For anyone who crys for 'links' to prove etc etc. Please do not be so lazy. Do your own research but do it wisely! 90% of links posted here (probably much higher than that) are from very debateable sources. Stick with properly authored and constructed papers, published in reputable scientific publications/forums that have been subject to formal peer review.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by unmask: 2:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Dragonking:

that the boy's uncle had sex with him doesn't make the uncle gay, he probably was sex starved and saw the boy as an outlet

As for bestiality I can't be sure if the animals consent to having sex with them

Now I think you are mixing up having sex via the anus as homosexualism.... So if a married man decides to have sex with his wife via the anus, does that make him gay? I think the major bone of contention is the thought of a man having sexxx with a man, And not the medium in which it is carried out.

But then you are so sure that people aren't born gay without a shred of evidence..... It's like me saying no child gets born deaf-mute, the doctors probably altered his earing and talking

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by warpedlogician: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2014
Tberry01:
That's his biz, he should go and continue it in d land of d dead.

Wow this is so mean
Would Jesus do the same.
Good lord

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
berem:
He has two questions to answer from God. One why he was a gay on earth and why he committed suicide. I don't pity people like him.

YOUR GOD IS THE WORST OF FOOLS IF HE/SHE BREEDS BRAIN-DEAD PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO HAVE NO IOTA OF HUMANITY IN THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
R.I.P

Saw this on Alimi's wall and I was hoping the dude didn't do it afterall. Apparently he did.

May this nation crash and burn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
masonkz:
R.I.P

Saw this on Alimi's wall and I was hoping the dude didn't do it afterall. Apparently he did.

undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
firstEVA:
undecided

WHAT?
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
masonkz:

WHAT?
what is what? Did you think before you dropped that last line?
masonkz:

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by GSKing: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
masonkz:
R.I.P

Calm down, Mason.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by GSKing: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
firstEVA:

It's not your fault.

If only it was a crime to be heterosexual, you wouldn't be trolling your holiday away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
firstEVA:

Lemme know if you want me to repeat myself again!
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
masonkz:

Lemme know if you want me to repeat myself again!
and if the nation crashes and burns what happens to you?
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
GSKing:

It's not your fault.

If only it was a crime to be heterosexual, you wouldn't be trolling your holiday away.
undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by GSKing: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
firstEVA:
undecided

I'm in a good mood. Hope you don't mind a little French kiss? kiss
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
GSKing:

Calm down, Mason.

I don't even have the strength to go through the posts here, but I couldn't help but reply the one above, seeing as she's even a woman whom presumably should be more humane. THE BITCHH HAD THE NERVE TO SAY HE HAS QUESTIONS TO ANSWER HER GOD. TF?? A God would make you pass through so much pain in a useless country and still make you pass through more in a some after-life. Like is she for real

I just wish the guy had gone for asylum. Bisi and numerous others would have gladly helped him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
firstEVA:
and if the nation crashes and burns what happens to you?

i don't give a flying fucck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
GSKing:

I'm in a good mood. Hope you don't mind a little French kiss? kiss
I'm in a good mood too so i'll just politely decline undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
masonkz:

i don't give a flying fucck
ok
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Ambrogio:

Wikipedia is not a reliable source? Ah the folly.

Still you haven't provided any source to back your claims except mere words. I'll take it you have no backing.

You should follow my signature and read more. Would help dispel the beast of ignorance that surrounds you.

Stop parading your malignant ignorance. It's shameful. Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source! Now run along and get yourself some education, though I doubt it may do anything for you cos with what I have seen, the "beast of ignorance" has not only swallowed you, it has digested and absorbed you completely, so you are a lost cause. I'm really sorry for you!
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by hani2348(f): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
more
It not right to take justice into your own hands cause there is a law dat governs people and also being gay is so not right seriously but that your life choice
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
I hope the admin of Nairaland knows,comments from nairalanders such as displayed on front page as well as nairaland's homophobic campaign are reasons why this site can never go global.Mark my words,you think Facebook will stand with comments like this over the life of a human being.The users will be banned like ASAP Rocky.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by oaroloye(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Male Homosexuality is a symptom of weak-mindedness, or excessive aggression and assertiveness.

This was one of the weak-minded.

In this day and age, if. They don't like you in a country, YOU GO TO ANOTHER!

Maybe he was a failure in GEOGRAPHY, too?

A man claiming to be a defector from the ILLUMINATI, claimed that, at the 32nd Degree of FREEMASONRY, they are taught that the "ROYAL SECRET" is that, SEXING YOUNG BOYS transfers the life force to them, and will make them IMMORTAL.

Therefore, They planned to make SAME-SEX MARRIAGE LEGAL, and REDUCE THE AGE-OF-CONSENT to SEVEN YEARS.

[See: EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI FROM WITHIN, by Wiliam Schnoebelen.]
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Eddygourdo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

And I don't hate you, I only condemn your irrational fear and condemnation! LOL cheesy

Seriously I don't want you to be upset, angry or fearful. There have always been a small proportion of people who are gay and always will be a small proportion. That does not make the rest of us less 'straight' - I promise you this. You will be happier if you just relax and live and let live! I have many gay friends and straight friends and friend I don't know what their sexuality is. I don't actually care!

I just care that I get my two weeks in Lagos next month to make my pepe and chop my little babe who I will marry! Its sad that there is so much hatred on Nairaland - if it is not anti gay then its tribal etc. I accept that after all nobody is perfect - (although I do come close grin).
I like ur stance and reasoning but please oh as a rational being educate me on the freedoms gays are looking for in Africa, and expantiate on these freedom and rights with respect to ur understanding of human rights and respect
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I like ur stance and reasoning but please oh as a rational being educate me on the freedoms gays are looking for in Africa, and expantiate on these freedom and rights with respect to ur understanding of human rights and respect

Well they could speak for themselves if not for the fear of persecution. But I guess they simply want to be able to live free from persecution, hurting no one and not being discriminated against!

I don't think that's too for them much to ask.

Instead we get savage, ignorant and barbaric laws that jail and kill them for what two consenting people do in private!
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:23am On Aug 23, 2015
oaroloye:
Male Homosexuality is a symptom of weak-mindedness, or excessive aggression and assertiveness.

This was one of the weak-minded.

In this day and age, if. They don't like you in a country, YOU GO TO ANOTHER!

Maybe he was a failure in GEOGRAPHY, too?

A man claiming to be a defector from the ILLUMINATI, claimed that, at the 32nd Degree of FREEMASONRY, they are taught that the "ROYAL SECRET" is that, SEXING YOUNG BOYS transfers the life force to them, and will make them IMMORTAL.

Therefore, They planned to make SAME-SEX MARRIAGE LEGAL, and REDUCE THE AGE-OF-CONSENT to SEVEN YEARS.

[See: EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI FROM WITHIN, by Wiliam Schnoebelen.]

What an uneducated and semi literate rant! Perhaps the author of this is the weak minded one!

The ILLUMINATI only exist in the mind of crank conspiracy theorists! Immortality indeed! LOL.

What lengths will barbaric fools go to in order to justify their own prejudices?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Eddygourdo(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well they could speak for themselves if not for the fear of persecution. But I guess they simply want to be able to live free from persecution, hurting no one and not being discriminated against!

I don't think that's too for them much to ask.

Instead we get savage, ignorant and barbaric laws that jail and kill them for what two consenting people do in private!

clearly in Nigeria as observed even on nairaland there are gays going about their business in their bedrooms and secret places without hindrance, no disturbance whatsoever, then they come out for public recognition and acceptance, for marriage, for child adoption, please who is disturbing the balance, if it's all about expression of feelings and love, are we disturbing them? why are they disturbing our peace to accept them or their convictions, can't that be left in their bedrooms and they leave our institutions alone? why should other people be forced to understand Wat is against their understanding, in education being enlightened means respect of the majority and minority opinion, forget the laws, we don't disturb gays who don't disturb us

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.