Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (47891 Views)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Jedix(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Karleb:
May he rot in the hottest part of hell!

Hediot.

oh common , let love lead , you never can tell what pushed him to that situation.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmm,sure say no be denrele nii?
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
one way ticket to hell. Good riddance to bad rubbish. of all the pretty toto that are abound from east, west, north to south of Nigeria he chose to look at another man's excreta outlet. Show me his corpse and i will fire 2000 rounds of AK-47 bullets into it to give him a deserved seat on the right hand of Lucifer.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by begwong: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Any gay in the house is hereby given an e-shot!@©® #%%4*3#@

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by nedu2000(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Like slavery and feminism,homosexuality is eventually going to gather general acceptance through sympathy.....the best way to end it isn't by persecution but by showing love and counselling them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Tberry01(f): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Am not heartless, we r all entitle to our opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Akbee(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ambrogio:

You sir/ma'am are either a closet homosexual, or a very mentally disturbed individual. How does homosexuality spread HIV? Or rather, don't heterosexuals contact HIV?

And homosexuality is sexual minority, not a perversion. It is present in every sexual specie on earth, from fishes to mammals. So your comment just displays a rather foolish viewpoint.
1.You are not to blame cos its obvious that uv alredy bn brainwashed into believing that its a healthy practice..
2.Traditionally, HIV experts
have pointed to high-risk behaviors such
as unprotected sex, having multiple
partners, injection drug use and drug use
in general for making gay men more
vulnerable to infection. But there may be
biological reasons for the enhanced risk as
well. For example, there is an 18 times
greater risk of HIV transmission through
anal sex than through vaginal sex, which
may explain why the virus continues to
thrive in gay men, despite the fact that
they still receive the bulk of HIV awareness
and treatment public-health messages.
3.so just becos fishes and other lower animals that God never endowed with reasoning ability like man are into it,we God created to dominate them and act wisely shud folo suit?
abeg go sleep!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by bussy2020(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by SeverusSnape(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
But some people are heartless from some comments I'm seeing here , for goodness sake, The man is human for crying out loud.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Fourwinds: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
shadowgwalker:
why is your yarnsh so straight and strong like that?
I see say d yansh flat but how u take know say d thing strong. abi u touch am. heheheheeeee
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Ambrogio(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
alexdellafonte:
This man should just shut up already. Even christ said any tree that does not produce fruit should be cut down. And its written in the holy book "go into the world and multiply" the reetard wasn't ready to procreate. Its a pity he had to die this way tho. RIP.

So heterosexuals who are impotent are doomed to damnation? Must everyone have offspring?
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by SuperModerator: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Akbee:

what is dis one up to?abi u be gay?
I'm not a gay, I'm just a guy with conscience.
unlike you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pause #NOHOMO .... in Riley Freeman's voice
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by jameslucy: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ditto
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:
Why can't we allow them to live

They have chosen their path and let people allow them to be
Atleast no one can create a life.. ...... So, why take it if they don't follow your sexual orientation

All though am not in support of gay or gay orientation..... But let's respect the value of life

Are you ok?

What do you mean by allow them to be?

If your entire income comes from a farm produce, and weeds begin to grow on the soil. Would you leave it to affect your produce and sit down non-chalantly proclaiming let them be?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by otiigba1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ambrogio:

You sir/ma'am are either a closet homosexual, or a very mentally disturbed individual. How does homosexuality spread HIV? Or rather, don't heterosexuals contact HIV?

And homosexuality is sexual minority, not a perversion. It is present in every sexual specie on earth, from fishes to mammals. So your comment just displays a rather foolish viewpoint.
there is no need to treat the man with contempt, its his opinion by the way if homosexuality is present in every sexual specie, acording to you, how come we are not all homosexuals or gay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by SuperModerator: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tberry01:
Am not heartless, we r all entitle to our opinion.
your opinion proves you are heartless
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Raiders: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
I still don't know why Nigerians hate gays. I know a lot of gays and lesbians and They are people like you and me. Just because someone has a different sexual orientation from you don't make you better than them. People should be allow to live the kind of life they want to as long as they are not trying to impose their believe on me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by BetaThings: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
SuperModerator:

you are heartless
I am too
these miscreants should just die off
If violently, so be it!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by vicdall(f): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
holluwai:
He chose that path, nobody forced him so if he's gonna take his life for it, who will stop him?? Not me thou! undecided
I wonder my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by BetaThings: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
SuperMartins:
I don't subscribe to torturing them shaa..live and let live..
Altho',been gay ain't ryt at all..
Please there is no live and let live with h.o.m.o.s.i.c.k
we live, they die - that is the only way
perish ALL of them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
So sad! shocked sad

My heart goes out for him. May he find the happiness that eluded him in this wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Ambrogio(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
otiigba1:
there is no need to treat the man with contempt, its his opinion by the way if homosexuality is present in every sexual specie, acording to you, how come we are not all homosexuals or gay

Like i said, it is a sexual minority. Just like being left handed is a minority.

Some people are born right handed, some are born left, some are born ambidextrous and others are born without the ability to use their hands. Being right handed just happens to be the majority.

Same with sexual orientation. Some are born heterosexual, some are born homosexual, some are born bisexual, and others are born with no sexual orientation. Being heterosexual just happens to be the majority.

That doesn't mean that being in a minority makes them freaks, they are just different and should be accepted as such.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Raiders: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
iamchiddy:
one way ticket to hell. Good riddance to bad rubbish. of all the pretty toto that are abound from east, west, north to south of Nigeria he chose to look at another man's excreta outlet. Show me his corpse and i will fire 2000 rounds of AK-47 bullets into it to give him a deserved seat on the right hand of Lucifer.
you are ignorant
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by babaluckey: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thou shall not forget Sodom and Gomorrah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by otiigba1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
SuperModerator:

your opinion proves you are heartless
not nessaceryly his opinion does not proof he is heartless he can still be a good person in other ways, by the way i agree with we should let them(gays people) live

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by BetaThings: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:
Why can't we allow them to live

They have chosen their path and let people allow them to be
Atleast no one can create a life.. ...... So, why take it if they don't follow your sexual orientation

All though am not in support of gay or gay orientation..... But let's respect the value of life
what life?
Those h.o.m.o.s.i.c.k are a stain, blemish and evil that we need to stamp out fast
Imagine a man r.a.p.i.n.g you, it will get to that if we give them any room
were I doctor, I would be injecting them with poison

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by vicdall(f): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
BetaThings:

I am too
these miscreants should just die off
If violently, so be it!

lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Raiders:
you are ignorant

about gay matters? YES

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by johnstar(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
youngice:
But wait o
As woman fine reach man go still reason man matter
The devil is a lawyer
oga, u no weda gals nor gree for am??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) / Young Man Caught Red-Handed Snatching A Car In Enugu (Pix/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.