Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] (12226 Views)

The Kardashian Clan Are The Most Caring Family In The World, See Proof Here / Kim Kardashian Might Break The Internet Again / Kim Kardashian Might Loose Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
sylviasilifah:
i know a doctor.

If the doctor is not as hot as Nicki Minaj, fogerrit!
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by kayalla(f): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
folawiyoma:

Rushed to your profile to see your bottom bc of you comment but I was disappointed. Mtcwwwwwww.

Sad face+++++

i no get like them, but the one i get still de serve me wink
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by folawiyoma(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
kayalla:

i no get like them, but the one i get still de serve me wink

Do u like to be slap on it? Just wondering cuz some ladies don't like it. If u do it dey tell you to stop bc it make them feel like a prostitute.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by silversheep: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Please vote for me OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz baby of the year .please make this wish a reality for me by clicking the link below .Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11.....please click on the like button directly under my name. Your votes counts please. God bless you abundantly. AMEEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Missmossy(f): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2014
Amefrica:
Dayuummmm! Someone pass me the Vaseline please.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Hmmm....Lord hv mercy
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2014
lilmax:
So fake
Hw u tk know dude?
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2014
nnekamezor:
Hmmm....Lord hv mercy

What? undecided
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by lilmax(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2014
nnekamezor:
Hw u tk know dude?
i have good eyes
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amefrica:

What? undecided
y re u requesting fr a vaseline
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
nnekamezor:
y re u requesting fr a vaseline

I wanted to cream my body, I don't need it again I already used Goya Oil. embarassed
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Amefrica:

I wanted to cream my body, I don't need it again I already used Goya Oil. embarassed
hmmmm, i see
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
nnekamezor:
hmmmm, i see

Yeayea. grin
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Amefrica:

Yeayea. grin
kk
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
rokiatu:
Beautiful! My favorite kardashian.

But more then the azzz I want her shoes. embarassed grin
grin. . Nigg iz back. .

Been long

Merry xmas

Nice dp

#elvis. Don #come to #stay
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Elvisonjack2:
grin. . Nigg iz back. .

Been long

Merry xmas

Nice dp

#elvis. Don #come to #stay
same to you and happy new year in advance. kiss
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Elvisonjack2(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
rokiatu:
same to you and happy new year in advance. kiss
tanx dear wink grin
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
The shoes me likey. kiss

She looks fab.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by akinsadeez(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
as a child of God I didn't see any àss I only saw her hair embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] by qhilo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
SELENAqueensy:

It ain't fake......

Nice ass khloe

#nohomo
Bae,You go the juice behind you..I appreciate that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Chacha Eke Shares Stunning Family Photos / (leaked Video) High School Students Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.