Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Fast Xmas Money: Linda Ikeji Xmas Giveaway Gifts 1.5million To Be Shared - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fast Xmas Money: Linda Ikeji Xmas Giveaway Gifts 1.5million To Be Shared (553 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Wiz Kid - ''we Know Your Real Age!'' / 400,000 Out Of 1.5million UTME Candidates, Will Gain Admission – NUC / Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast Xmas Money: Linda Ikeji Xmas Giveaway Gifts 1.5million To Be Shared by ezugudor(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
One would ask why is this guy advertising another persons blog in his site just like that. Another would comment "he is not an Igbo man", lolz... the truth is newsniga.com is not just to give you dumb news but also help you wipe any form of poverty around you. One of our BIGGER colleague LindaIkeji..com is giving away some good stuffs this xmas and i thought it will be good i help her reach u guys. When i saw that at first, i thought it was a joke until a friend got it. Put it this way "She is dashing xmas gifts". The artiste in the entertainment industry we know have never done that neither has "My guy" facebook owner(Zucherberg ) as rich as he is sent you biscuit via facebook. some of the packages she is cheerfully giving away are
http://www.newsniga.com/Business/Fast-Xmas-Money-Linda-Ikeji-Xmas-Giveaway-Gifts-1-5Million-to-be-Shared-543

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS Do You Want To Study Abroad As An Undergraduate Or As A Graduate / Evaluation Of Internal Control System In Selected Public Sector Enterprises / USA Student Admission And Visa Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.