Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life (37233 Views)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / The Most Beautiful Women In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by lalasticlala(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Oyo state governor, Sen. Abiola Ajimobi, pictured above with his wife, Florence and their beautiful daughters.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photo-oyo-state-governor-and-beautiful.html?m=1

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Ezedon(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
I'm interested in becoming his in-law

FTC tonight as i'm rocking at Road block here in coal city, and looking forward for a royal invitation from his excellency, to marry one of his beautiful daughters

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Medunah: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wooow, they all look beautiful but doesnt he have a son too? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by zopaks: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
nice!
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
So I no follow for handsome faces @ the other thread.
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Chanchit: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
So na only toto this man pack full house! They are all beautiful but not spectacular, so I can't break the bank for any of them, why should I even bother since they are the Bank, all I have to do is break them. Okada! Oya, carry me go Ibadan.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by TDstarr: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
NASA o Make one reach my hand na
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Akbee(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
what a happy family. i just can't wait to have mine too..
.its obvious that sum dude wl come here n post that the family is incomplete cos there is no bola nor ige(malechildren)..

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Alexgeneration(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pretty women

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by epospiky(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
These are what I call "epitome of beauty". Th man no follow sha.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ezedon:
keep your hopes alive. .anything can happen
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by QMark: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Na waa o
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by PerfumeRepublik: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ezedon:

grin Are your eyes already locked on target? Or can any of them serve?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Lilprincey(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Can i use their picture and collect loan from the bank?

...cute faces though
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by temhab(f): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
smackimorn:
H
For Haaaaaaaa shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Elcemento(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is what yorubas call ilubirin grin grin grin. Lovely family.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Sicozone(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wow!!!
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by folabayo1(f): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
That's y its good to marry a politician undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
Oyo state governor, Sen. Abiola Ajimobi, pictured above with his wife, Florence and their beautiful daughters.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photo-oyo-state-governor-and-beautiful.html?m=1
The way this thread was captioned made me to start thinking otherwise. Beautiful daughters sha.

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by born2fuckpussy: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Eleyi ma dobo ku ni ( the man will Bleep till death do them apart)

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Lilprincey(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
smackimorn:
H
H for Hanks anuku
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Chirolechick: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chanchit:
So na only toto this man pack full house! They are all beautiful but not spectacular, so I can't break the bank for any of them, why should I even bother since they are the Bank, all I have to do is break them. Okada! Oya, carry me go Ibadan.

Daft is what you are

19 Likes

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Beautiful girls, I owe one of his daughters my love

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by clevadani: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wow lovely family
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by sulmeza(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Simple maths....he(gudlukin) plus+ his wife(super cute) = .....u got ur answer........cute babes...lovely fam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin As Julius Agwu's Personal Assistant (Throwback Photos) / BBNaija's Laycon Goes Shirtless In Photoshoot / Uche Ogbodo Stuns In Bra Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.