Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram (1185 Views)

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu To Spend Xmas In Prison As Magistrate Loses Dad / With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death / Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dekronik: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
I just tought of the christian girls of Chibok this night. While I'm comfortably lying down in bed with a full stomach and all comforts around me, I can't help but wonder what is happening right now to our daughters. Imagine a bearded dirty jihadist entering and abusing these little girls night and day. I'm in tears as I type this. I don't know these girls but this is the height of inhumanity. These girls spent xmas last year enjoying with family and friends. Little did they know they will enter the new year with a nightmare that will change their lives forever.
Are we really gonna celbrate christmas without a tought for our daughters? I have cancelled all ma celebrations as a mark of respect for them.
#prayforchibokgirls cry cry

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by xpac01(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Oh my!! Dekronik you are such a great guy. You just brought the thought of this girls the way i never imagined. Am sincerely with you in this. Gotta show respect to those beautiful daughters right now chewing bitter cake of a carefree government. *tears*

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by enoqueen: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
That's so thoughtful of you.

what a life cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
It's so heart breaking,but we can do nothing.

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dekronik: 4:13am On Dec 19, 2014
We can do nothing, yes. But we as citizen can only #prayforchibokgirls. This is realy a nightmare. Imagine if it was someone you knew. But I refuse to believe there is nothing Nigeria as a nation can do. The most annoying thing is that all our politicians are more focussed on 2015 than on anything else. Imagine the Senate and HOR have NEVER had a special session to discuss this national tragedy. Or is it because we are nearly about 200 million that's why we can easily forget 200 girls?

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dekronik: 3:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Pray for chibok and other abducted girls.

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by aljharem(m): 4:55am On Dec 20, 2014
very sad. I hate politicians

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by mistabiola: 5:00am On Dec 20, 2014
dekronik:
We can do nothing, yes. But we as citizen can only #prayforchibokgirls. This is realy a nightmare. Imagine if it was someone you knew. But I refuse to believe there is nothing Nigeria as a nation can do. The most annoying thing is that all our politicians are more focussed on 2015 than on anything else. Imagine the Senate and HOR have NEVER had a special session to discuss this national tragedy. Or is it because we are nearly about 200 million that's why we can easily forget 200 girls?

Hmmm!!!! Story that touch;
Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dekronik: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2014
I am a nobody, but I'm gonna use what I have to felicitate with the families at this festive season. This thread is created solely to remember our sisters as we are preparing to celebrate christmas, while they are faced with unimaginable horrors. Let's put them in our prayers. As things stand, Shekau's new year video might just show the girls with new born babies or 9 months pregnant. Just imagine how their parents will feel. Slavery in the year 2014? Chai. No matter how heartless we are we can't pretend we don't feel the pain.

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by Caseless: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
*cries*
Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dekronik: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2014
Happy sunday. #prayforchibokgirls

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dekronik: 5:59am On Dec 22, 2014
#prayforchibokgirls. Morning all

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 22, 2014
If there was State police , BH would not have grown into the monster it is

Northerners opposed what could have saved them.

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by lionduke(m): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2014
something still tells me that chibok girls and all the BBOG stuff aren't for real.
Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dekronik: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
lionduke:
something still tells me that chibok girls and all the BBOG stuff aren't for real.

Think again.

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by Adminisher: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
lionduke:

You might need to ask God's forgiveness for this kind of thinking. My attitude also when I was not sure about it was was to ask myself what the risk of being wrong was and the girls were actually kidnapped. The risk is human life and that is the ultimate. The CDS, president himself and foreign observers have confirmed likely locations where the girls may have been kept.

Please don't allow Jonathan's position to make you fall into sin. He is already enjoying his loot without sharing with you.

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dekronik: 6:24am On Dec 23, 2014
As you buy that xmas goat, please put those girls in your prayers.

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dekronik: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2014
#prayforchibokgirls
Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dekronik: 7:09am On Dec 25, 2014
#prayforchibokgirls.
Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dachpee(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2014
Sorry no one is missing, for 250 days + now they are still alive, fed, raped one of the biggest scam ever, well they did that to Umaru Yar adua
Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dekronik: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
dachpee:
Sorry no one is missing, for 250 days + now they are still alive, fed, raped one of the biggest scam ever, well they did that to Umaru Yar adua

Sorry for your life.
Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by IGBOSON1: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
lionduke:

^^^Besides all the stories that didn't add up at the onset of this issue when the 'kidnap' happened......you have to wonder if there's actually a place where more than 200 girls are being warehoused: fed, bathed and clothed! We should assume there is such a place because we haven't seen tens or hundreds of escaped girls go with their parents to the police to get debriefed; tell their story on TV; or be told by the authorities of the school they were taken from that they've escaped!

Now if we assume that more than 200 girls are being held somewhere as sex slaves, how come news of their whereabouts haven't been leaked all these months this saga has been going on!

I know what i believe on this Chibok girls issue, and the scum that planned this whole thing must be furious it didn't get the required results they were looking for!

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by dekronik: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Besides all the stories that didn't add up at the onset of this issue when the 'kidnap' happened......you have to wonder if there's actually a place where more than 200 girls are being warehoused: fed, bathed and clothed! We should assume there is such a place because we haven't seen tens or hundreds of escaped girls go with their parents to the police to get debriefed; tell their story on TV; or be told by the authorities of the school they were taken from that they've escaped!

Now if we assume that more than 200 girls are being held somewhere as sex slaves, how come news of their whereabouts haven't been leaked all these months this saga has been going on!

I know what i believe on this Chibok girls issue, and the scum that planned this whole thing must be furious it didn't get the required results they were looking for!

I pity your level of reasoning. Do you know that Sambissa forrest is almost as big as a state in the east? The Army know what goes on there but uptill today ther have NOT entered there to flush out BH. BH have towns with administrators, community leaders etc. Untill Sambissa falls, BH will never go away.

1 Like

Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
dekronik:
I just tought of the christian girls of Chibok this night. While I'm comfortably lying down in bed with a full stomach and all comforts around me, I can't help but wonder what is happening right now to our daughters. Imagine a bearded dirty jihadist entering and abusing these little girls night and day. I'm in tears as I type this. I don't know these girls but this is the height of inhumanity. These girls spent xmas last year enjoying with family and friends. Little did they know they will enter the new year with a nightmare that will change their lives forever.
Are we really gonna celbrate christmas without a tought for our daughters? I have cancelled all ma celebrations as a mark of respect for them.
#prayforchibokgirls cry cry
Am also in tears not only for Chibok girls, am in tears cause those whose words and actions led to the abduction of those Chibok girls are now presidential hopeful being celebrated as messiah
Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by Buttocks: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
I hope they enjoy the ddicks at least.
Re: SAD:Chibok Girls To Spend Xmas Abused And R*ped By Boko Haram by Sealeddeal(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
xmas day is just like any other days. what is worrisome is,why should anybody spent even a single night under captivity or sexual enslavement? Op,you are just whiping up sentiment anyway but I am also bothered and there is nothing i can do about it now.

(1) (Reply)

Famous U.S. Army War College Alumni (BUHARI) / Osinbajo Wants To Bring Pst E.A Adeboye Into Politics(see Pix) / Buhari Is A Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.