Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! (51283 Views)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / Hilarious Photo Of The Day..Describe Her In One Word / Photo Of The Day:- Describe This Man In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by kayalla(f): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
i don't have anything to say becos it has nothing to do with me, but all the same i have to say that it has nothing to with me, i don't even know why i have to take time just to say it has nothing to do with me, and hey look who's reading it, u re expecting i will say something that makes brain abi, but nah, now u ve found out that this is a stupid comment and yet u cant stop reading it becos the human curiosity will not let u stop, the more annoying it is the more u re reading but by the time u finish reading this whole rubbish u will then realize that u have been as stupid as the person who took their precious time and wasted it on such a non-sense making write.

cant believe this!
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by OPTIMISM199(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
over sabi...
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Tundenoni(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
GEJ..

PERIOD!
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Wisegeek01(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Excellent!!

The boy as Already passed

With Rainbow colors"

grin

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by sonnie10: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Most people here are not better than the guy. Op has said "in one word" and the majority of the responses are just laughable as well. Ironically, they are condemning the guy for lack of comprehension.
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Janetozi(f): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
He have one thing in common with Mr Bean, and that is "mumuish"
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Ositawap: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
scientist
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by thexzy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
He's good in practical
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by thexzy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
kayalla:
i don't have anything to say becos it has nothing to do with me, but all the same i have to say that it has nothing to with me, i don't even know why i have to take time just to say it has nothing to do with me, and hey look who's reading it, u re expecting i will say something that makes brain abi, but nah, now u ve found out that this is a stupid comment and yet u cant stop reading it becos the human curiosity will not let u stop, the more annoying it is the more u re reading but by the time u finish reading this whole rubbish u will then realize that u have been as stupid as the person who took their precious time and wasted it on such a non-sense making write.

cant believe this!
#craziness
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by 2smart9ja: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
kestolove95:
but d guy is very very right na
By the time way im no c any thing write for im answer booklet and the invigilator shout summit na DAT tym u go knw say im wrong
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by babzlim(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
WISE MAN....
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Cutesexy1(f): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Lol peeping Tom
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
cyprianlah:
Describe this guy in one word!!!

Study the Table below…… Can’t stop Laughing

one word for him = "Unibenstudent"
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by isan(m): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dumb ass Dumb ass
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by emmaebi: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin grin ;DIntelligent dullard
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Dahjhi: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Smartlux:
hmmm, Nairaland! lipsrsealed
you're also bordered with threads that make fp these days right?
WellI think the mods are doing Xmas bonanza lipsrsealed
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by fadeel29(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
old joke
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Emmy0203: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Correct grin grin
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Chimako(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
guru
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by gbolaskblog(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Good
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rotflmao grin grin grin
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Misogynist2014(m): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2014
cyprianlah:

What I can see is a man looking under a table and not a table below. Not only is this dry but also brainless.
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by herald9: 12:22am On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
Which guy ?

Did you study philosophy?
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by sambona(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2014
cyprianlah:

otondo
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by sambona(m): 12:44am On Dec 20, 2014
The man is an otondo
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by marvelousabah(m): 12:46am On Dec 20, 2014
coolhamid:
The dude is right but maths is crazy
lol
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Hilaskee(m): 1:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Him dey look woman yansh
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Bowaley17(m): 1:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Bowaley17(m): 1:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Biggest mugun of d year
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by soarz(m): 1:52am On Dec 20, 2014
Best in the Class of one grin
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by baysan(m): 1:55am On Dec 20, 2014
lilmax:
Mumu
Eheh u signature Self
Y u no try bathing with Conc Acid.
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by vanstanzy(m): 1:59am On Dec 20, 2014
WICKEDLY FUNNY!!! grin grin grin grin Oops, that's two words. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When She Dates Only Cool Guys (photo) / When You Can't Afford A Selfie Stick (picx) Hilarious / Hilarious Warning A Zoo Management Issued To Their Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.