Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,411 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! (51280 Views)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / Hilarious Photo Of The Day..Describe Her In One Word / Photo Of The Day:- Describe This Man In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Franiey: 3:00am On Dec 20, 2014
That is Akpors brother ohh

he is just like this guy who sojorned far away, you wouldnt want to know what became of him
http://www.bubblews.com/news/9714788-sojourned-far-away-now-i-am-back
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by chibwike(m): 3:04am On Dec 20, 2014
kayalla:
i don't have anything to say becos it has nothing to do with me, but all the same i have to say that it has nothing to with me, i don't even know why i have to take time just to say it has nothing to do with me, and hey look who's reading it, u re expecting i will say something that makes brain abi, but nah, now u ve found out that this is a stupid comment and yet u cant stop reading it becos the human curiosity will not let u stop, the more annoying it is the more u re reading but by the time u finish reading this whole rubbish u will then realize that u have been as stupid as the person who took their precious time and wasted it on such a non-sense making write.

cant believe this!
Lmao..who is this?
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Awho(m): 4:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Cyprainlah hmmm so gud 2 meet you on nairaland plus u just made front page how is oshoginger
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by ojeffo: 4:56am On Dec 20, 2014
okiezman:
The dude pain fell down
Jeeeez...guyz pls descibe d guy above
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by eduxerxes: 5:02am On Dec 20, 2014
okiezman:
The dude pain fell down
u sure say no be ur brother be that? Which one be "PAIN" again? Abi na "PEN" u wan write...?
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Tee999: 5:16am On Dec 20, 2014
Ebele
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by onihaxy: 5:21am On Dec 20, 2014
youmour:
Seriously? undecided

Oga seun go dash you one month ban for this pinkshure oooo
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Franchise21(m): 5:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Dis thread z as dumb as ever... Startin wiv d topic. Pics instead of pic
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Front page? Really?!
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Nostradamus: 6:40am On Dec 20, 2014
intelligent from the back
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Gordieshegz(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Emodeee:

Y nt go and create ya own website

Talk africa is already looming.."I just hope seun will make timely correction on all these anomalies"
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Practical!
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 20, 2014
He is a clown
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Smartlux(m): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2014
Dahjhi:
you're also bordered with threads that make fp these days right?
WellI think the mods are doing Xmas bonanza lipsrsealed
True o,

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by happyzed0(f): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2014
He is doin wat d questn says
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by lilmax(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2014
baysan:

Eheh u signature Self
Y u no try bathing with Conc Acid.
i use it as bathing soap.yet
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by funkyshade(f): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2014
Curious
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Sunnybabe(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2014
excellent grin
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by amd4598(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Fish
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by wtfCode: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2014
he's being practical.
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by Kessyy2k4(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Op wait lemme do d maths, will b back in a jiffygrin
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by SenatorJames(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
leonshom:
How many times diz shit go enta front page naa undecided
Many more times till after 2015 general election, when many people's brain will return to their default setting.
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by ndubueze92(m): 12:17am On Feb 23, 2015
moyinoluwatobad:
Outta this world
where you go I follow so long as you don't close ur eyes to...we are outta dis world people.
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by blessedapple: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Desperte
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by blessedapple: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Desprate
Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by jsleekk(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Logical grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When She Dates Only Cool Guys (photo) / When You Can't Afford A Selfie Stick (picx) Hilarious / Hilarious Warning A Zoo Management Issued To Their Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.