Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80122 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
WE HAVE FEW DAYS TO GO
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
without a mentor, you will be tormented. save urself d stress of reinventing d wheel, from Wednesday to Friday this week, the time is 4pm dot
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2016
PREPARATIONS HEIGHTEN AS WE HAVE JUST ONE MORE DAY TO KICK OFF
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
EXCEPT YOU CHANGE, NOTHIING WILL CHANGE. SUCCESS IS CONSCIOUSLY ACHIEVED. TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR LIFE, BY 4PM, DO NOT FORGET. REG IS JUST #1000 BUT THE THINGS YOU WILL LEARN ARE OF INESTIMABLE VALUE. GOODLUCK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
ALL KINDS OF SOAP WILL BE TREATED DURING THE TRAINING TOMORROW. SOME OF THEM ARE BAR SOAP, TABLET SOAP, TOILET SOAP, MEDICATED SOAP, CAMEROON SOAP, HERBAL SOAP ETC. TOTAL NUMBER OF ITEMS TO BE TREATED IS FIFTY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2016
WHEN THE FLOW OF MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET CUTS, YOUR STANDARD OF LIFE REDUCES AND YOU ARE FORCED WITHOUT AN OPTION TO DO THINGS WHICH ORDINARILY YOU DON'T DO. THAT IS LIFE FOR YOU, THE KEY IS TO CREATE AS MANY SOURCES OF INCOME AS YOU CAN, THAT WAY YOU WILL BE IN COMMAND
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
JUST TWO MORE HOURS TO THE TIME. ONCE ITS 4PM WE KICK OFF
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
all the students are expected to be on their way to the venue now.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:46am On Sep 01, 2016
the seminar continues today
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
happy Sunday to a all nairalanders
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:11am On Sep 08, 2016
i have another seminar from next week monday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2016
SOP means standard operating procedure, and it is the major determinant of the quality of any product. with a good knowledge of the sop, you are sure to have a quality outcome in all your productions
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by harbayo20(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
wow..i love this thread...GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
when we talk about sop, we are talking about the established pattern to adhere to when producing any product. more on that later
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2016
harbayo20:
wow..i love this thread...GOD BLESS YOU ALL

you are welcome
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
if u know about sop but do not know about system then you will still make mistakes, u need to know system very well so as to blend it well with d SOP
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
yea, I just read a thread now on this business section about the emergence of Ortega as the world's richest man, he overtook bill gates on Wednesday 7th September 2016, with a difference of one billion dollar or thereabout and when I read the man's biography I was not surprised when i saw how he started, how did he start, he started out as a producer right in his living room and today the rest is history, what do we stand to get from him, very simple, start from where u are and with a lot of determination and very soon u will get to d top if you don't give up. yea, I'm not preaching, I'm telling u what I also did, when I started i wasn't as rich as I am today but with a lot of determination and courageous persistence i rose to d level where I am today even though it us nothing to write home about compared with some successful companies but I know that with time I too will come up, so I encourage u today to start sth no matter how small and with determination and God's grace u will be happy tomorrow. that's why we r here if u have need for direction u call on phone and learn from those who had been there before and not just head knowledge. we also have handouts and can also recommend for u which items to start with in order to make profits. Goodluck
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
I will have a seminar by next week, the town, venue, date and time will be made known to all before tomorrow
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:11am On Sep 16, 2016
To survive in life, you must have a source of income but to succeed, you must have more than one source of income. do u want to add more sources of income to d one u already have, then get set to join my next seminar by next week in anambra state.
the town is oko and ekwulobia, d date is Wednesday to Friday next week by 4pm prompt. the venue will be announced by Monday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2016
some people are calling and asking me what type of seminar I'm I organizing, it's on skills acquisitions please and not NETWORK MARKETING . I've corrected the topic
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
system is defined as the individual process an ingredient will undergo before coming into d general production process. its like slicing ugu before introduction into soup
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
yea, the week had finally arrived
so all should be preparing seriously for d power packed life transforming training
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
we shall be training people on the production of fifty different items within the three days of d seminar
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
success is its own reward. for circumstances beyond our control the seminar had been postponed
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
I will teach all something about pH, it is very important in the production of different items
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
The ph of a substance is the power of the hydrogen ion concentration of that substance. this is just d common definition but i will give you another definition that will make you to grab it more clearly
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by FirstS2B(f): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Join us for this special workshop, creative people. Don't miss it!

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
happy sunday to all, there will be seminar tomorrow by 10am and 4pm respectively. the venue is at no 74 obosi road, here in onitsha. reg is #1000
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
the morning seminar had ended wonderfully,i am now at the venue waiting for the afternoon students
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2016
the focus of pH is on the level of the presence of ions in your product so as to know whether your product contains ions that make it to acidic or that makes it to be alkaline in nature. more on that later, meanwhile remember that the training, which started yesterday continues today by 10am and 4pm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.