Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:52 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (79824 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
yea, welcome to this thread,the name of the thread says it all.my name is mr bright,you can reach me on 08068027745, i train people on so many different items,just call and make your enquiries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Juliana7: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hmmm
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
The items we are going to treat here are as follows
1 BAR SOAP

2 LIQUID SOAP

3 TOILET SOAP

4 MEDICATED SOAP

5 TABLET SOAP

6 FACE POWDER

7 DUSTING POWDER

8 EMULSION PAINT

9 TEX-COTE PAINT

10 OIL PAINT

11 AFTER SHAVE

12 BLEACH

13 AIR FRESHENER

14 STAIN REMOVER

15 SHOE POLISH

16 VASELINE

17 BODY CREAM

18 HAIR CREAM

19 TOILET CLEANER

20 BODY PERFUME

21 ANTISEPTIC

22 GERMICIDE

23 GLUE

24 OFFICE GUM

25 SHOE GUM

26 ETC

just stay by your laptop or phone and assimilate great info that will add colour to your life.

3 Likes

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
sorry that this announcement came late but if you are lucky you can still meet up. a seminar is taking place this evening by 3pm at MANGO POINT RESTAURANT @ no 1 nkemba lane uyo, akwa ibom state. we are treating five packages there viz RECHARGE CARD PRINTING, PERFUME,BAR SOAP,CUSTARD AND DETERGENT.if you are around uyo, its such a great opportunity for you. for further enquiries you can reach me on MR BRIGHT: 08068027745 , may be to know the next venue for our next seminar so as to know when we are coming to your state or LGA.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Have been so busy with the tides of the season. we just have to start somewhere as we make progress i will list other products we are likely going to touch in this thread.

we will start first of all with the production of bar soap. it is an everyday demand and everybody uses it no matter who you are likewise detergent. so you have a good market demand for the product.

PRODUCTION PROCESS FOR BAR SOAP.

There are two major process or system (i.e method) involved in the production of this bar soap. they are as follows
1 COOL SYSTEM and

2 HOT SYSTEM also known as the MECHANIZED PROCESS

the two types of system will give you bar soap but the quality and also the profit obtained from the two processes are not the the same

I want to also let you know that in any production process there are four basic indispensable factors that come into play which you must be thoroughly conversant with if you must make a success out of your production venture. they are referred to as:

THE BASICS OF PRODUCTION

They are as follows:

1 THE SOLUTION

2 THE SYSTEM

3 THE SEQUENCE

4 THE SKELETON

We will continue in the next post. just get your paper and pen ready for a lot of eye opening info on this thread. You are learning from the mentor(one who is in the field) and not from the teacher(one who was taught), so relax as i unveil to you free of charge) what we have been teaching for years now in seminars

ask any question you want to ask on any product and you will get the answers

make sure you read my blog :www.howtomakeproducts.blog.com

you can also drop your location here so that i will get you updated on when our seminar will be coming up close to your area. our seminar is free of charge, i.e no school fees involved, participants only register and then make a contribution for the materials used for the practicals

In the next post i will answer your questions and also explain those concepts above

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by fgr63: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Go on I am feeling you.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
if you are in aba abia state, start preparing because by 3rd week of january i will be conducting a two week(weds and sats) seminar in aba on the production of 60 different products. all our seminars are 100% full fledged practicals and we even give participants the priviledge to do it there by themselves so as to have the practical experience and feel that joy.
so tell others about it , the venue and dates will be communicated to you once the arrangements have been concluded. nevertheless our one day seminars on the production of 6 packages will still be going on in different places b4 that of aba i will also communicate the venue to u as we fix any

we will talk about one the basics now and tom we talk on the others. the first one is :

1 THE SOLUTION:generally whenever we talk about solution everyone's mind goes to liquid. yes its not the fault of anyone cos science told us that solution is simply the resultant outcome of the mixture of solute(mostly also understood as solid or powdered or semi-solid etc) and solvent but in this tutorial i will show you another aspect of it.

wait a minute are there people reading these stuffs at all,
if there are then post comments to show that the thread is worth the time invested into it so i can speed on

3 Likes

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Happy christmas and a prosperous new year ahead to everybody
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by waka2: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Following...
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
happy new year everybody. i have been so busy all the while so sorry about that.

i have a one week seminar from monday 12th to saturday 17th of january in onitsha anambra state. the venue is global international secondary school kilometer 3 owerri road, opposite mgbemena bus stop so if you are close to onitsha it is such a great opportunity for you.

after that by the upper week from monday 19th to saturday 24th another seminar continues at nnewi still in anambra state. the venue is peace nursery and primary school @ no 96 ezeogidi road, uruagu, opposite a-z filling station besides white house nnewi.

the time for bothh seminars is 4pm
registration is #1000
school fees is FREE

Those in aba and umuahia should be warming up we shall soon be coming there

for more enquiries or details you can reach me on MR BRIGHT: 08068027745 or you can visit my blog to know the items

:www.howtomakeproducts.blog.com

I WILL CONTINUE ON THE ONLINE LECTURES AS SOON AS I HAVE CHANCE ITS JUST THAT I'VE BEEN BUSY RUNNING AROUND IN PREPARATION FOR THE SEMINAR

BYE FOR NOW

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by noncy21: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Weldone. Following sir. Pls could u include powder detergent. Tnx
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
noncy21:
Weldone. Following sir. Pls could u include powder detergent. Tnx

SURE. powdered detergent is there and i also have the formula that dries the detergent immeditely without machine or sun aid.

ALL SHOULD REMEMBER THAT THE VCDs OF ALL THOSE PRODUCTS IN MY BLOG ARE ALL AVAILABLE. SO IF YOU NEED ANY YOU GIVE US A CALL.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by noncy21: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
onyeakwanga:

SURE. powdered detergent is there and i also have the formula that dries the detergent immeditely without machine or sun aid.

pls could u help me with d formula dt dries immediately without machine or sun aid? Tnx in a trillion times
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by noncy21: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
@OP...where u dey oooooooo? Pls show face.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2015
noncy21:
@OP...where u dey oooooooo? Pls show face.

so so sorry to everyone just that I have been busy conducting seminars but I am promising to now be consistent
aba seminar is the next on the line
we are coming to aba for a one week seminar running from Monday 9th to Friday 13th of February
the time is 4pm prompt
the venue will be communicated to all soon

on our next post we will continue on that topic SOLUTION and after that move forward.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
aba seminar will kick off on the 9th Monday. to. 13th Friday February the venue is government handicraft centre aba located at east by market road junction off azikiwe road. time is 4pm reg is #1000 with one passport. school fees is free.

if you are close to aba its your own opportunity to get empowered

if you want us to come to your area as soon as possible you can post your area here and then help us to search for a venue. once we pay for the venue we will send on the adverts there and fix the date
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2015
aba seminar is on right now. it started yesterday and continues till Friday

port Harcourt will start on the 2nd of march to 6th. so start preparing.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by GoodnewsUju: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
onyeakwanga:
aba seminar is on right now. it started yesterday and continues till Friday

port Harcourt will start on the 2nd of march to 6th. so start preparing.

.following oh . Ride on ......
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2015
the first seminar in aba has ended yesterday
another one will start by Monday 16th to Friday 20th February. the venue is
owerri road primary school located at zonal board
the time is 4pm daily
registration is 1000
school fees is free
for enquiries call Mr bright on 08068027745
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Juliana7: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
@op, how u into cold starch production (d one they use to starch clothes). U ve not answer d question dat was asked by nancy about how to dry powdered detergent. Do u ve all what u listed in EBOOKs? Thank u
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
Juliana7:
@op, how u into cold starch production (d one they use to starch clothes). U ve not answer d question dat was asked by nancy about how to dry powdered detergent. Do u ve all what u listed in EBOOKs? Thank u

sorry for the delay. i have been too busy with seminars hithertho.
though had you gone to my blog you would have seen all the answers you needed

i have the formula for the cold starch i also have all the e books and videos of all those items in my blog.
you asked of engine oil, i don't have that one now but i can connect you to a man that has it

To all others , the lectures will continue from today. at least i don't have any seminar this week
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
THE SOLUTION:generally whenever we talk about solution everyone's mind goes to liquid. yes its not the fault of anyone cos science told us that solution is simply the resultant outcome of the mixture of solute(mostly also understood as solid or powdered or semi-solid etc) and solvent but in this tutorial i will show you another aspect of it.

solution =solvent + solute

in our context the solvent must not necessarily be a liquid. any ingredient in the production process that formed the major platform in which other ingredients were introduced is called the solvent,.
for example in the production of scouring powder no single liquid was involved so the calcium carbonate which is the first chemical introduced into the production bowl serves as the solvent as others are now introduced into it

what about d solute the solute must not be a solid it could be powdered or even liquid. they are those other ingredients that are added into that original ingredient that formed the platform for the production process.

so when solvent and solute mixes we have a solution which is the product.

now observe that every product whether a solid or liquid or powdered is actually a 'solution'.
i hope you are understanding the lecture,ask question where you are not clear. you can as well add your own contribution cos nobody knows it all

i will continue from there later, let me ease myself gringrin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by answerspls: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2015
interesting!
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by hebronconcept: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS

Nigeria has a growing population of over 167,000,000, I mean 167million, a growing population has lots of growing responsibilities in terms feeding
A The people that form the population
B Industries operating in the Population that need food based products
Explanations
Category A Lets do a simple mathematics, lets take #50 as the minimum or benchmark of the amount spent daily on food in Lagos with a population of 5,000,000 (assumption), of a truth Lagos is more than 5million, which means that per day we spend #250,000,000, that is #250million per day, #1.750billion per week and #7billion naira per month. What do these figures tells you?

for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
a training is coming up next week in asaba and in Onitsha so if you are anywhere close to these places start getting ready.
it will run on Mon,Wednesday and Friday for those in Onitsha and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for those in asaba.
the venue will be announced tomorrow.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
onyeakwanga:
THE SOLUTION:generally whenever we talk about solution everyone's mind goes to liquid. yes its not the fault of anyone cos science told us that solution is simply the resultant outcome of the mixture of solute(mostly also understood as solid or powdered or semi-solid etc) and solvent but in this tutorial i will show you another aspect of it.

solution =solvent + solute

in our context the solvent must not necessarily be a liquid. any ingredient in the production process that formed the major platform in which other ingredients were introduced is called the solvent,.
for example in the production of scouring powder no single liquid was involved so the calcium carbonate which is the first chemical introduced into the production bowl serves as the solvent as others are now introduced into it

what about d solute the solute must not be a solid it could be powdered or even liquid. they are those other ingredients that are added into that original ingredient that formed the platform for the production process.

so when solvent and solute mixes we have a solution which is the product.

now observe that every product whether a solid or liquid or powdered is actually a 'solution'.
i hope you are understanding the lecture,ask question where you are not clear. you can as well add your own contribution cos nobody knows it all

i will continue from there later, let me ease myself gringrin grin grin grin

today we will talk about system. have you ever been able to produce any product by merely looking at the listed ingredients on the packet of that product? it is not possible cos u don't know the way or the process that each ingredient must go through before introduction. I mean that there are ingredients that are introduced into the production process the way they were bought from the market while there are those that will pass thru some processes individually before introduction into the production process.
thus system talks about all the pre production processes individual ingredients will undergo before introduction into the main production process.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Juliana7: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
@ op@ thanks for ur response, pls sir can u connect me to d man dat is into ENGINE OIL production. I am earnestly waiting for ur response. Thanks
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by answerspls: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
following
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by answerspls: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
sir where are you. many of us r with our pen and paper
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
I will continue tom. I Will answer all ur questions tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.