Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80051 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by JECU: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bros I tire for u,since u started this your thread till date,u can't even teach one single thing.all I we hear is seminar hear and there.so many thread on Nairaland teaching free and still sell there eBook.na waooo

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2016
we had been talking on ph for sometimes now and the last thing i said on it being the focus of the producer when the level of acidity or alkalinity of his product is to be determined. the instrument which the producer uses in d determination of this level of acidity or alkalinity of his product is called the ph meter. that ph meter has calibrations on it, that is to say it is marked with numbers which help the producer to ascertain the ph value of the product. those numbers are symbolic, they tell the producer whether d product is safe or not depending on the obtained value from the reading of the ph meter. more on that as you stay tuned okay
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
happy sunday to all nairalanders
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2016
we shall talk more on the values of the ph today and their significance to every product. meanwhile remember today's seminar starts by 10am and by 4pm @ d usual venue. registsation is #1000
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Sobandemojisola: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2016
You need to take action today and stop depending on your salary. Currently dollar is N300 Per dollar and Oil is $29 per barrel. so things are highly expensive in the market and yet your salary is the same because you dont have control over it. Get a plan B for yourself today.
«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) I specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit, Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundry bar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, Balm, Vim powder, Toothpaste, Candle, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Insecticides, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, paint (white& coated) and Cloth dyeing
««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, Biscuits, Bread baking&confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, Food drinks, fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour and Custard powder.
««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:
::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals
::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity
::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products
::: Help in registration and setting up a factory.

Call: 0eight0six2six6seven6nine9
email: omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Today's training just ended now
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2016
for sometime now, all our seminars had been here in onitsha, soon i will start moving around again, may be from next week and then you will hear the announcement and know whether we are coming to your area. all those telling me to come to enugu, my problem is the bad road that leads from onitsha to enugu, but then i wl c what i can do about it soon
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2016
YEA, its time to move. i have seminar today by 4pm and that will be d last seminar in onitsha for d year
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Sobandemojisola: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sobandemojisola:
You need to take action today and stop depending on your salary. Currently dollar is N300 Per dollar and Oil is $29 per barrel. so things are highly expensive in the market and yet your salary is the same because you dont have control over it. Get a plan B for yourself today.
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) I specified formula:
1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit, Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundry bar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, Balm, Vim powder, Toothpaste, Candle, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Insecticides, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, paint (white& coated) and Cloth dyeing
3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, Biscuits, Bread baking&confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, Food drinks, fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour and Custard powder.
One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:
::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals
::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

we have included the following products and service:

1. mosquitoes killer candle
2. mosquitoes killer night cream
3. antimalarial soap
4. antimalarial body cream
5. writing of different business proposals

A trial will surely convince you.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
I will be organizing an outside seminar from next week, so get set as it may be in your location
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2016
I will be having seminar next week in agbor, delta state. the date and venue wl be announced soon
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
IF you are in agbor, start preparing cos i am coming to agbor possibly by next week.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
until you get informed, you will remain deformed, make effort today to attend seminars to add value to your life. the agbor seminar may not hold again. meanwhile i was teaching something before on ph, i wl finish it up now
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
GET ready for seminars this week
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Oduok(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
It seems this thread is for advertisement and not training. I introduce to you our FezKlaz brand of house care products - liquid detergent, air freshener, bleach. Order for it, enroll for training. ... ODFID

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2016
the measurements you used in the production of your product will go a long way in determining the quality and quantity of the product. i will explain to you how it can affect the quality and how it can also affect the quantity
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
it affects the quality because the required measurements stipulated by the sop was not adhered to.meanwhile i have seminar tomorrow here in onitsha at global secondary school owerri road, opposite mgbemena bus stop, onitsha, anambra state
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
so how does it affect the quantity, this is how it affects the, quantity, if the expected volume of a particular chemical required to react with a particular volume of another chemical is not introduced as expected, then it will make the needed yield or output not to be arrived at and that way the extra profit you could have made from those ones will now elude you. do not forget that i will be having another seminar by next week, for any questions you can reach mr bright on 08068027745

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2016
in few weeks time now, we will enter into the season of harmatan, so producers who are proactive visioners know the need of the hour and they are already going into the production of vaseline and the likes
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2016
do not just come to seminar without practicing what you learned,this is one good time you can put to work, the things you learnt all these while. if you have bought my manual before and you need any direction during your production, just feel free to call me and i wl willingly give you d directions on how you can go about it successfully okay
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by mgbadakaenyi: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
the boss, pls do you where i can get the chemicals for the production of these items
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by mgbadakaenyi: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sobandemojisola:

OUR SERVICES:

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2016
mgbadakaenyi:
the boss, pls do you where i can get the chemicals for the production of these items
YES, though it depends on your location
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2016
mgbada, you did not drop your location again or have you sorted it out
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2016
this is the season for all producers, you can make cool money within this one week, so i want to encourage all the people that have learnt these items to make the best use of their opportunity now in this season of rush. goodluck. if you have any challenge, do not forget to contact me
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2016
people with vision are awake now planing on the actualization of their dream
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
the key to success in production business is good knowledge of the formula, do everything within your power to get the formula because once you get it, within a few month you wl get back the money spent in getting it
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:28am On Dec 24, 2016
WOW, its just one day to xmas. i wish all a merry xmas
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
HAPPY XMAS TO ALL

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.