Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 AM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (79828 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
my next seminar will be in abakaleke, ebonyi state
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
happy sunday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by prinxmax(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN...... Don't go into that business without a business plan.

Starting a new business or expanding an existing one could be scary, but with proper business plan and guidance, you are sure to scale through the huddles and mistakes of startups. Small businesses fail for lack of proper planning and your planning starts with a well written business plan from a professional.

You only have one chance at nailing that crucial first impression with investors and lenders.
A persuasive and attractive business plan, financial projection, and executive summary can make your path to funding much, much short

We will help you refine your ideas and strategies, and mold them into a viable business. We challenge your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, do lots of independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics, and strategies. We help crystalize your long-term competitive differentiation, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. And then we help you express it in a compelling package – whether it’s a business plan, financial forecast, or executive summary – that is most appropriate for your specific situation and target audience.

Call or whatsap us today..
Rindeth Consulting
+2347032618349

https:///EOAtxtH0rFvFNRdOjSUedS

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by PrymChois: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2017
PrymChois.

Check my signature

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2017
i wl be having seminar from tomorrow by 10am and by 4pm here in onitsha. venue remains the same
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
starch,tablet soap, emulsion paint, body cream,texcote paint, toilet soap, top bond glue, mosquito killer, air freshener, bleach, custard, oil paint, dettol, izal, toilet cleaner, shower gel, sanitizer, hair cream, hair lotion, vaseline, medicated soap, bar soap, cameron soap, etc. all these and many more will be taught during the training which will take off tomorrow
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2017
the training started yesterday and continues today by 4pm
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:00am On Feb 03, 2017
if your church wants to empower the members with skills, or your organization is looking for a resource speaker to train the staff with different skills, then you can call MR BRIGHT on 08068027745
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
the next seminar will take place by next week, the venue remains the same
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
wise people always see opportunity and seize it at once but the carefree people often allow opportunity to pass them by, you have opportunity now as a young person full of energy and health, why not make use of it today and avoid crying tomorrow
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
happy sunday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
tile cleaner, toilet cleaner, hair shampoo, hair cream, body perfume, air freshener, robb, shoe polish, office gum, shoe gum, cameroon soap, dettol, izal, sanitizer, etc wl all be taught during the training
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2017
whatever question that had being troubling you, on any of the items written here, feel free to ask it and i will give you the way out of it
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2017
NOTED
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2017
i saw a thread on front page of nairaland that said the corps members in kaduna mourned for a youth corper that just passed away. now imagine if you were a corps member there and the whole candles used for the lightning were produced by you, i tell you, you don't need to look for job again after service, so think about it and ... more later
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:27am On Feb 08, 2017
the heights reached and kept by great men were not attained in a sudden flight but they, while their companions slept toiled upwards in the night. so wl you wake and plan your life or will you keep on sleeping, it depends on where you want to be in life
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
today's training was thick, all the participants made sure that they partook in the practicals with their own hands and not just being an onlooker, we almost stayed close to 7pm. well, the seminar continues tomorrow but we agreed to start one hour earlier so as to close on time, so tomorrow's training will start by 3pm dot. never play with an opportunity to add value to your life
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:41am On Feb 09, 2017
people of purpose are already awake now preparing on how to take on the day, those without vision are still on the bed rotating on the bed not having any clue on how to go about the day, so wake up not just from the bed but from loose grip on the affairs of your life
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2017
the way forward in your life is by taking full responsibility for your finances, until your finances are fully under your own control you will not be completely and wholly fulfilled, fulfillment in life comes from your knowledge of being in full charge of your personal finance. where i'm i driving at, very simple, i am talking about you going into entrepreneurship, it is the main route to wealth especially in the long run and not just a small level of wealth but such that outlives you and your next generation
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
i am already at the training ground now with just one student present while we wait for the arrival of the others
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
i have no greater joy and happiness than to see that people I trained are into the production and they are doing well, it makes me happy and much more so when they call to appreciate me despite having paid for the training given to them, so if you too have started, and that as a result of reading this my thread or buying my ebook, get me updated okay, thanks in anticipation
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL. wishing you all a great week ahead
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2017
welcome to a new week. today, do not stay at home and wish for change, in out there and make change happen. change is not expected, but change is effected, a scientist by name isaac newton once said in his first law of motion, that every object continues in its uniform state of rest(inertia) until an external force is applied to it. your decision to move out today is the external force required to crush inertia in your life and you know via inertia is the breeding ground of poverty, pain and shame. meanwhile i will have another seminar this week starting from wednesday by 4pm. if you can not come you can still look around for something else you can lay your hands on in order to move you forward to the next level.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
it is good to buy e books, but it is better to attend a live seminar and best to implement what you learnt, make a decision today to take responsibility for your life's outcome, yea, responsibility makes a man responsible
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2017
a good product should have the expected quantity of chemicals in it- this is what is called qualitative analysis. it should also contain the right measurement of those expected chemicals- this is what we call quantitative analysis. so a combination of quantitative and qualitative analysis gives rise to what we call...... somebody should attempt to answer it
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by mgbologwuorji: 3:00am On Feb 15, 2017
wonderful
i think i prefer a live seminar to buying ebooks, good work sir, welldone
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
continued..., gives rise to what we call the s.o.p. meaning standard operational procedure. today's seminar was thick, we continue tomorrow at the same time
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2017
do not leave till tomorrow, what you can do today because the time will never get right, the best thing for you to do is what napoleon hill said and that is: start where you are with what you have and better tools will be found as you go forward. remember that today's seminar starts by 4pm
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2017
WOW, as at last year i have recorded about seven persons out of the hundreds of persons i have trained who have gone into production and r doing very well. now some are also warming up seriously to kick off
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by egheneezekielsu: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Do you need a website for your business or a website of anykind contact me via 08037205687 on phone call or whatsapp
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
the more you hit on a wall, the easier it becomes to push down the wall. a great man once said that he persistently struck on a wall and the wall never came down until the hundred and first stroke, and he said it was not hundred and first stroke that brought it down but all the preceeding blows that went in before the last stroke, so you do not just start and succeed overnight, it wl take a little time, so start today and you wl be the next success story. goodluck
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.