Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80134 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
if you are into supply of machines, pls drop your contact details here meanwhile my next seminar will be coming up by wednesday 22nd
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2017
if you are upto 25years and you are not able to feed yourself(all things being equal) then you need to brace up and take drastic effort to effect a change this year, the easiest way you can start from is decide to acquire a skill or go for apprenticeship
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2017
so many people have started their own production outfit in the little way they could, so i want you to be the next story of success okay, if you do not know how, just reach me and i will be of assistance to you. goodluck
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2017
i will be coming to aba by march, so if you are in aba, start preparing, its going to be explosive
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
happy sunday and welcome to the first week of the month of marching forward
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2017
welcome to a new week, nothing will change except you take action, move out there today, you never can tell, you may meet a destiny helper, meanwhile i will have seminar this week starting from wednesday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Sobandemojisola: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2017
You need to take action today and stop depending on your salary. Currently dollar is N400 Per dollar and Oil is $49 per barrel. so things are highly expensive in the market and yet your salary is the same because you dont have control over it. Get a plan B for yourself today.
«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit, Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINE TINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundry bar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.
««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder.
««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:
::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals
::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity
::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products
::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)
::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, etc)
::: Setting up a factory.
::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center
Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-eleven-60
email: omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
welcome to a new month, i wl tell you a story, and after the story I have an advice for you
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2017
the story is about an individual who got tired of his life and decided to make a change and the resultant impact of the change he effected
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2017
i will be having seminar tomorrow by 4pm
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2017
there is a difference between a business and an investment, the difference wl be seen in this quote below: all businesses are investments but not all investments are businesses
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:23am On Mar 14, 2017
there is something special about the night season, business inspirations drop more often by this time, so do not sleep all night if you want to leave a mark in life

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by modik(m): 3:24am On Mar 14, 2017
onyeakwanga:
there is something special about the night season, business inspirations drop more often by this time, so do not sleep all night if you want to leave a mark in life

Fact!
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
when we talk about stoichometry in chemistry, it has a lot to do with production of different products as it has to do with the quantity of those ingredients used in the production of those products
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2017
yea, i said i will have seminar in aba this month, so preparations are gearing up to that effect, so start getting ready it wl be explosive, the seminar wl kick off by the last week of the month.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by paulharry: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Can you train people on paint making and insecticide/soap making. We are targeting a sample size of 10 each
If you can, send a mail to ppcinigeira@gmail.com

NB: we are all for excellence. I hope you are really good in what you do. Thanks
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by paulharry: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Can you train people on paint making and insecticide/soap making. We are targeting a sample size of 10 each

NB: we are all for excellence. I hope you are really good in what you do. Thanks

onyeakwanga:
yea, i said i will have seminar in aba this month, so preparations are gearing up to that effect, so start getting ready it wl be explosive, the seminar wl kick off by the last week of the month.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
paulharry:

YES IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by jamislaw(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
onyeakwanga:
starch,tablet soap, emulsion paint, body cream,texcote paint, toilet soap, top bond glue, mosquito killer, air freshener, bleach, custard, oil paint, dettol, izal, toilet cleaner, shower gel, sanitizer, hair cream, hair lotion, vaseline, medicated soap, bar soap, cameron soap, etc. all these and many more will be taught during the training which will take off tomorrow
pls keep us alert any time you are coming to Kaduna.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by jamislaw(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pls sir we need you in Kaduna.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by paulharry: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
OK. Expecting your mail. Please give us details of training fee, we want it to be practical based as possible so include cost of materials too and what it will take to set up such business for those trained. The group will be

Paint making- all kinds of paint

Soap/insecticide

Expecting your mail

onyeakwanga:
YES IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by paulharry: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ppcinigeria@gmail.com

onyeakwanga:
YES IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:25am On Apr 03, 2017
WOW, i have been busy lately and had not answered your posts, sorry about that pls. so for the kaduna student, i may not come to kaduna but if you can come down to any place close to kaduna where i am holding a seminar, then good for you. as for the paint student, i advise that you call me on phone, there are better details you can get from me. goodluck,
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2017
CAMERON SOAP is the soap that is now in vogue, i will be teaching it in the on coming seminar but if you cannot attend the seminar, you can buy the e book.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by wasiuwande: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2017
DO YOU HAVE MANUAL N HOW MUCH .HOW TO GET IT,
ALSO YOUR LOCATION
Sobandemojisola:
You need to take action today and stop depending on your salary. Currently dollar is N400 Per dollar and Oil is $49 per barrel. so things are highly expensive in the market and yet your salary is the same because you dont have control over it. Get a plan B for yourself today.
«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit, Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINE TINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundry bar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.
««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder.
««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:
::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals
::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity
::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products
::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)
::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, etc)
::: Setting up a factory.
::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center
Call: 0-8-0-six-2-six-6-seven-6-nine-9
email: omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2017
once you need any manual from me, you call me, my price is not fixed, sometimes i can give a ten to twenty percent discount depending on so many factors but the price for cameron soap is fixed. goodluck
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
to be a successful producer you have to master the choice of ingredients you use cos the ingredients you use in your production determine the level of the quality of your product
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
happy Sunday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:17am On Apr 10, 2017
the venue for my next seminar wl be announced later today
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2017
all plans to hold the seminar had proved abortive but definitely after easter all of you calling for the seminar wl be happy, i promise
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2017
in case you are into soap production and you are not having a very hard soap after your soap has dried, then you can get back to me and i wl tell you what to put into it in order for it to be as hard as stone, but you go carry better money oo because .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.