Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80140 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2018
onyeakwanga:
today's seminar starts by 4pm at no 27 aggry road by onyekwelu,fegge,onitsha
, all are expected to be on their way to the venue now, come with your writing materials,remember the registration is now #3000
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2018
the next seminar is starting tomorrow by 4pm at matuny schools located at no 7 ukaegbu street awada,onitsha
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:07am On Jun 05, 2018
my next training will be in owerri,it will kick off from friday by 4pm and end on saturday.the venue is NEW AGE MODEL ACADEMY, BESIDE KINGDOM HALL OF JEHOVAH WITNESS,AFOR IRETE ROAD,IRETE,
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2018
orlu get ready, i'm coming there next week
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2018
onyeakwanga:
orlu get ready, i'm coming there next week
YEA,its time for you guys at orlu,i will be in enugu today precisely at abakpa, once i return,i wl hit orlu in a grand style
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by bellooyin(f): 4:16am On Jul 18, 2018
Aluweezy:
For your air travel tickets; both local & international, and visa to any country in the world, visit ZIDORA CONSULTS NIG LTD.

We offer the following world class services:

° Excellent airport protocol
° Air ticketing, Seat reservation and confirmation
° Visa related services; (Assist in processing your study, work and tourist visa)
° Meetings, seminars and conference planning
° Family travel and tour packages
° School/youth excursions/holidays
° Christian and Muslim Pilgrimages
° Free airport pick and drop for international flights.

Office address: Plot 24D, Adewumi Adebimpe Drive, Marwa bus stop, besides Standard Chartered bank, Lekki phase I, Lagos.

For enquiries; Tel: 08166906526
Email: aluauchenna@yahoo.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Oduok(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
BEST available protection against post-shave infections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wow, being so busy hitherto
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
onyeakwanga:
Wow, being so busy hitherto
, sorry it is coming late but some lucky ones can still grab it, tomorrow and next tomorrow, there is training, venue is number 7 ukaegbu street awada, here in onitsha,time is 4pm, gate fee is 3000,come with one person and u get 10% discount
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
another seminar booting
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Topman3795(m): 1:49am On Aug 21, 2018
I like it

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2018
the next seminar will take place by next week from thursday to saturday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2018
success comes after you have built a solid platform,if you have not built one,then make hay while the sun shine but if you have built one, build the second,the third and on and on till you can live off the proceeds even without working,this is what we call financial independence
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
my next seminar will take place on the 18th and 19th and 20th of this month
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
for those that missed that of this month,the next one takes place on the 15th of november
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:02am On Nov 09, 2018
onyeakwanga:
for those that missed that of this month,the next one takes place on the 15th of november
the total number of items to be treated will be FORTY ITEMS, it will last for three days,venue remains the same
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
onyeakwanga:
the total number of items to be treated will be FORTY ITEMS, it will last for three days,venue remains the same
JUST ONE DAY TO GO,if you cannot attend,you can call us for your personal training or you can order for handout
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2018
next seminar loading,get set for the date
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Sobandemojisola: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
You need to take action today and stop depending on your salary. Currently dollar is N400 Per dollar and Oil is $49 per barrel. so things are highly expensive in the market and yet your salary is the same because you dont have control over it. Get a plan B for yourself today
.«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder
.««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:

::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center
Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-One-1-Six-0
email: omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
onyeakwanga:
next seminar loading,get set for the date
THAT WILL BE on thursday friday and saturday next week,it is the last seminar for the year
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2019
REMEMBER that this thread has given birth to part two,so information on our latest seminars will no longer be seen here all the time but on the other thread.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Op,pls What is it require to produce bar soap with Hot method?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Gidson05:
can see u ar just here to advertise ur seminars, u hav'nt said anything about production just beating around the bush inviting people for ur seminar. It mite interest u that kind hearted people have already done justice to production free of charge, check skill aquisition topics on nairaland. I didnt posted it but have been a beneficiary for a while now and i can attest to his professionalism, cus as i speak m into production of paint, soap and candle, which am making cool cash from courtesy of nairalanders without paying a dine, but due to few selfless Nigerians. Not against ur advert though, but from d topic, i thought u wanted to help those who cant attend ur seminar atleast to start something on their own. Igbo man and money! Is all about the benjamins.

Guy as u mention in this post that you have learn alot about how to produce soap. Can you pleach teach me also ( the hot method) pls?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:42am On Apr 09
Wow, wow, how time flies, God is faithful, to Him alone be the glory
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:46am On Apr 09
Once upon a time the seminar business was taking me to and fro the states but it has all changed today, however if you are still interested in getting one on one training or the ebook, just get in touch with me, my number remains 08068027745
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23
onyeakwanga:
Once upon a time the seminar business was taking me to and fro the states but it has all changed today, however if you are still interested in getting one on one training or the ebook, just get in touch with me, my number remains 08068027745
Truly life is in phases

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.