Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

A Dumping Letter To My Campus Cheating Babe! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Dumping Letter To My Campus Cheating Babe! (1311 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Who Can Tell Me D Signs Of A Nija Cheating Babe Or If Ur Babe Is Tired Of U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dumping Letter To My Campus Cheating Babe! by liveyourlife: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
A nairalander recently got his heart broken by a campus babe - https://www.nairaland.com/2046918/how-payback-cheating-gf . I think this satire applies now more than ever!

Hello sweetheart! I know it’s archaic to write to you this way. Intellectuals prefer emails (ps: use[url=http://][/url], its better for you). Either way, I prefer time before exacting response. Or not expecting one at all.

Posting letters can be expensive, you know!
How are your campus hustles? I hope you still
have enough cash from what I sent you the last time my Quickteller allowed. I am not certain it will be bulging anytime soon. And so is my generosity.

Yeah, I make enough to feed you and your girls for infinitive semesters, I know that
already! But life isn’t only about semesters, you know! I have other bills to clear. Like fueling this Range or detoxifying it from the never ending pukes you and your girls molest it with… In short, I have realized I don’t have to keep this going.

I was in your trail this past weekend. When you left my place. On getting to Campus, you opted to sleep in at that class-rep of yours(That’s what you always told me whenever he called or sent you a text).

Yet that same morning you treated me to a sumptuous “morning glory”! You’re such a tigress, I must say! Strength never seems to evade you. Hats
odd for that pretty!

I hope you will now concentrate on your studies. I am no longer providing a cushion for you constant fuses after attaining grade D!

I prefer my kids to inherit a combined high IQ, you can never be sure when one of the parents is dumb. Am sorry, I don’t imply that for you!

I am grateful for all the sacrifices you made for me in this relationship. I know it was majorly on time and your body since I paid for every inch you covered to get to me. You can imagine how costly that must be! And your cooking, honey,
I pity that ‘class-rep’ of yours if this is what the burger will have to make do with till death does you apart. If you still have change from the juice I last served you from my wallet, please pay to have this error rectified!

I have to pen off now. My new catch is calling. Don’t even ask about her manners or IQ, at least I have the luxury of feeling like the dumb one. And I know am being taken care of! Is that not the best thing a wife provides? That’s
all I ever needed! With you, the roles were always reversed.

Ciao! And please don’t borrow cash to come over, I have changed houses. Just as I am doing with my phone right now.

A man can’t always take chances.

Yours,
Working Class Guy!
Double – O

Source: http://www.magazinereel.com/a-dumping-letter-to-my-campus-darling/

We believe in Education, "No Child Should be Left Behind".
Join your fellow classmates, who are Communicating
and Collaborating with teachers Online around
New lecture materials & Learning.

Visit http://
Re: A Dumping Letter To My Campus Cheating Babe! by AJ01(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
embarassedSori
Re: A Dumping Letter To My Campus Cheating Babe! by major466(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
So what is the purpose of this thread?
Re: A Dumping Letter To My Campus Cheating Babe! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
someone is really bittered
don't worry dude let out the steam in you
Re: A Dumping Letter To My Campus Cheating Babe! by holatin(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
what a letter.

Some girls are dog
Re: A Dumping Letter To My Campus Cheating Babe! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ok tongue
Re: A Dumping Letter To My Campus Cheating Babe! by atilla(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2014
Dry n immature
Re: A Dumping Letter To My Campus Cheating Babe! by liveyourlife: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
major466:
So what is the purpose of this thread?
Not for you!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Proceed Or Back Out / "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? / 25 Truthful Reasons Why Women Cheat So Easily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.