Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool (4465 Views)

Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode / Reuben Abati Is A Product Of Same-sex Marriage: Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by idumuose(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
What Reuben Abati wrote about Buhari will create more admirers for the army general.If Abati thinks this article is going to create more enemies for Buhari, then i am sorry he has to get his brain examined.

Steupiid handlers of Mr President.

Yesterday a Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to President, Reuben Abati published in his Twitter the exposing information from Wikileaks about Buhari’s 1983-84 governing years.

The information is provided by the Public Library of United States Diplomacy through Wikileaks

Like President Obasanjo before the 1999 election, General Buhari’s political experience is limited to that of military Head of State. Buhari came to power as a result of a 1983 New Year’s Eve coup against the democratically elected Shehu Shagari. The eviction of Shagari came as a welcome relief as did Buhari’s promise to root out corruption. That relief, however, was short-lived as Nigerians watched despairingly as the Buhari regime’s promises to revive the economy and wipe out rampant corruption withered during 20 months of heavy-handed, largely ineffective rule.

In May 1984, Buhari ordered the brutal expulsion of 700,000 illegal immigrants from neighboring African states, jailed hundreds of political opponents and muzzled a once aggressive press. His loyalty to the military also came into question as he dismissed 30,000 soldiers as a cost-cutting measure. Buhari also soured Nigeria’s relations with Britain, when he was accused of masterminding a clumsy and unsuccessful attempt in July 1984 to kidnap President Shagari’s brother-in-law, former Transport Minister Umaru Dikko. Moreover, Buhari undermined traditional rulers throughout Nigeria, slashing their benefits and questioning their authority.

WikiLeaks is an international, online, non-profit, journalistic organisation which publishes secret information, news leaks,and classified media from anonymous sources. Its website, initiated in 2006 in Iceland by the organization Sunshine Press,claimed a database of more than 1.2 million documents within a year of its launch.

7 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by idumuose(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
In his foolishness ,Abati thinks he has succeeded in vilifying Buhari.Whereas he has only succeeded in pouring encomiums on the man.

Nansesnse!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by SweetJoystick(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
A very big FOOL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by idumuose(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
I didn't even know he expelled so many illegal immigrants.That's nice.

Jonathan until 2019

5 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
^^^ grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by obi4eze(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
They are looking for ways to tarnish the image of the General but they can't. Why not concentrate on delivering to the masses and leave Buhari alone? I know that Buhari's rising profile is giving them heartaches and in trying to castigate him they have succeded in campaigning for him. Is that not a height of incompetence and cluelessness? Reuben Abati in his heart knows that his principal cannot win a free and fair election in Nigeria at present.

GMB sir we are firmly behind you. n 2011 some of us voted GEJ out of sentiments and we high expectations of him but he has failed us and there is no mercy this time around.

Now we say go for us sir. Go and kick out kick out this clueless government.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo for 2015

32 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by tomakint: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
idumuose:
I didn't even know he expelled so many illegal immigrants.That's nice.

Jonathan until 2019
Keep it calm bro....Jonathan will conquer by a landslide, Buhari will soon start to misyearn just wait for his electioneering campaign outburst. As for Abati, let him be, Nigeria is a land of sophistries especially during elections.

8 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by idumuose(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kai ! Nigeria don spoil oh. Can you imagine that Ambrose Ali of old Bendel state was jailed for misappropriating the sum of N789,000.

Do you know how much our politicians embezzle these days?.

Anwalu Ibrahim was jailed for misappropriating the sum of N500,000,yes you heard me right,N500,000.

I heard Colonel Obasa,the former DG of NYSC was expelled from the army for embezzling the sum of N30,000.

11 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
obi4eze:
They are looking for ways to tarnish the image of the General but they can't. Why not concentrate on delivering to the masses and leave Buhari alone? I know that Buhari's rising profile is giving them heartaches and in trying to castigate him they have succeded in campaigning for him. Is that not a height of incompetence and cluelessness? Reuben Abati in his heart knows that his principal cannot win a free and fair election in Nigeria at present.

GMB sir we are firmly behind you. n 2011 some of us voted GEJ out of sentiments and we high expectations of him but he has failed us and there is no mercy this time around.

Now we say go for us sir. Go and kick out kick out this clueless government.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo for 2015
well written!!
I expect more goofs from Jonathan's media aides. They should keep promoting Buhari and ignore the reasons why we should vote for Jonathan.

Ndi ara!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by MalcoImX: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
idumuose:
Kai ! Nigeria don spoil oh. Can you imagine that Ambrose Ali of old Bendel state was jailed for misappropriating the sum of N789,000.

Do you know how much our politicians embezzle these days?.

Anwalu Ibrahim was jailed for misappropriating the sum of N500,000,yes you heard me right,N500,000.

I heard Colonel Obasa,the former DG of NYSC was expelled from the army for embezzling the sum of N30,000.

God of wonders. idumuose is soft on Buhari today!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by stebell(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari has been a dictator since frm child birth. His new packaged image cant take him close to the Villa.

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by idumuose(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
tomakint:

Keep it calm bro....Jonathan will conquer by a landslide, Buhari will soon start to misyearn just wait for his electioneering campaign outburst. As for Abati, let him be, Nigeria is a land of sophistries especially during elections.
I agree with you bro.That Jonathan will win the next election is a foregone conclusion.

But Abati should have focused on the achievements of Jonathan rather than what he is spewing out. We have enough handles on nairaland who will take Buhari to the cleaners.

1 Like

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Collynzo9: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati and Reno Omokri are all working for their brother Tinubu.
I said it here long ago.
www.nairaland.com/1916951/jonathans-aides-intentionally-making-him

3 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Alphaoscar: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
idumuose:
What Reuben Abati wrote about Buhari will create more admirers for the army general.If Abati thinks this article is going to create more enemies for Buhari, then i am sorry he has to get his brain examined.

Steupiid handlers of Mr President.

Let the blame game kontinu!! Nigerians prayers are been answered in a miraculous way and there is nothing you guys can do about it.

Sai Buhari!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by ayaside(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
....Quietly thinking...I hope nobody will blame the opposition if Buhari succeeds the number 1 seat smiley

9 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by idumuose(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Alphaoscar:

Let the blame game kontinu!! Nigerians prayers are been answered in a miraculous way and there is nothing you guys can do about it.

Sai Buhari!!!
Buhari is already a bad market.Buhari is an airplane that has been parked for 30years.

Visit the local wing of Lagos airport,you will see disused Nigeria airways planes parked there for donkey years.They are not different from Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
It says a lot about the mentality of a lot of Buhari's followers and their psyche if they they think this is something to be admired.

Clamping down on the press and opposition is nothing to be admired.

usurping a democratically elected government is nothing to be admired

This is the profile of a man Nigerians are trying to elect as a democratically elected President in 2015
What we see in that WikiLeaks document is how the international community view Buhari
what does it say about us if a man an "aspiring model country for black race like Nigeria" elects has the kind of profile?

Reuben Agbati is very correct in publicising this document, serves as a reminder to Nigerians in case they have forgot Buhari's true records!

2 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by idumuose(m): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Collynzo9:
Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati and Reno Omokri are all working for their brother Tinubu.
I said it here long ago.
Collynzo,you are really making some sense here.
Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by aresa: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
idumuose:

I agree with you bro.That Jonathan will win the next election is a foregone conclusion.

But Abati should have focused on the achievements of Jonathan rather than what he is spewing out. We have enough handles on nairaland who will take Buhari to the cleaners.

Unfortunately for you and Apoda, there are no achievements to focus on and tha last time he tried to focus on something, he foolishly and stupidly picked Kwankwaso/Opposition achievements aka Northwestern university to hold up as his worthless and incompetent master's achievement which embarrassed and ridiculed his useless master... grin

15 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
aresa:

Unfortunately for you and Apoda, there are no achievements to focus on and tha last time he tried to focus on something, he foolishly and stupidly picked Kwankwaso/Opposition achievements aka Northwestern university to hold up as his worthless and incompetent master's achievement which embarrassed and ridiculed his useless master... grin

Lolz! You couldn't have said it much better. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by aresa: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
mikeansy:

Clamping down on the press and opposition is nothing to be admired.

Jonathan’s war against media enters second day

The President Goodluck Jonathan regime on Saturday continued its onslaught on the media by impounding packs of major newspapers, their circulation vehicles and arresting drivers.

The clampdown, which began on Friday, entered its second day on Saturday with greater ferocity. Our correspondents, who monitored developments round the country, report that early on Saturday morning, soldiers stormed newspaper distribution centres in the Federal Capital Territory and other parts of Nigeria

In Abuja, Saturday Punch could not distribute early because soldiers barricaded the newspaper distribution centre at Garki, ‘Area One’, marching out newspaper marketers, distributors and vendors around 2am.

This was similar to what happened on Friday when soldiers and officials of the State Security Service tore wrappers of The Punch at the Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, damaging copies of the newspaper in the process.

On Saturday, the armed soldiers prevented marketers from offloading newspapers from distribution vans that brought the papers to the centre.

The Punch

You are even clueless about your own country and your worthless master...

12 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
when you consider the madness or recklessness that led this man to change the colour of the currency just to fight corruption or the idea that the Central government is policing individual for coming late to work; you can see why this man thinks he can singlehandedly stabilize the oil market.

Buhari is all brawn and no brains!!!!

Electing Buhari is dangerous for the modern, democratic and inclusive country where freedom reins that we need to build.

we need to move forward not backward!

1 Like

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
mikeansy:
when you consider the madness or recklessness that led this man to change the colour of the currency just to fight corruption or the idea that the Central government is policing individual for coming late to work; you can see why this man thinks he can singlehandedly stabilize the oil market.

Electing Buhari is dangerous for the modern, democratic and inclusive country where freedom reins that we need to build.

Jonathan's presidential aide goofed big time and you're still adding more salt to the already damages done. Are you ok this man?
Iji kwa ahu?

5 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by aresa: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
[s]
mikeansy:

[/s]

1. What led to Jonadumb as the deputy looking the other way or participating when Alams his oga looted Bayelsa dry?

2. What led to Jonadumb not building a sing;e dog cage as the governor of his state? Corruption and incompetence as usual I guess..

3. What led to Jonadumb appointing crooks and corrupt people under EFCC investigation to top government positions?

4. What led to Jonadumb hiring self admitted crook and embezzler like okupe to be his spokesman and speak on behalf of Nigerians? Everytime he speaks on behalf of Nigerians, the world listens to a crook and a con man.

4. What led to Jonadumb and his ministers not able to tell Nigerians what happened to their $10 billion?

5 What led to Jonadumb losing portions of Nigeria to terrorists?

6' What led to jonadumb losing hundreds of our school children and refusing to rescue them?

What led to Jonadumb squandering $500 billion oil wealth with nothing to show for it?

7. What led to Jonadumb scamming and killing unemployed young Nigerians looking for jobs?

Jonadumb is the most corrupt, lousiest and incompetent president in the history of mankind...

18 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2014
^^^^^^

You really need to calm down honestly

why take the pain to copy my post and then cancel it when people can simply scroll up and read my post anyway?

what a joke!

smh!

2 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 19, 2014
the WikiLeaks document even described buhari regime as heavy handed and in-effective

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by arresa: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2014
mikeansy:
^^^^^^

You really need to calm down honestly

why take the pain to copy my post and then cancel it when people can simply scroll up and read my post anyway?

what a joke!

smh!

Your rubbish and unintelligent post deserved to be cancelled.

The joke is your shallow selfs inability to answer the 7 questions i posed...

Loser

13 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 19, 2014
arresa:

Your rubbish and unintelligent post deserved to be cancelled.

The joke is your shallow selfs inability to answer the 7 questions i posed...

Loser

hopefully someday you will grow up and learn to be respectful online

I don't debate with insultive folks

5 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Pataki: 12:28am On Dec 19, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]
1. What led to Jonadumb as the deputy looking the other way or participating when Alams his oga looted Bayelsa dry?
2. What led to Jonadumb not building a sing;e dog cage as the governor of his state? Corruption and incompetence as usual I guess..
3. What led to Jonadumb appointing crooks and corrupt people under EFCC investigation to top government positions?
4. What led to Jonadumb hiring self admitted crook and embezzler like okupe to be his spokesman and speak on behalf of Nigerians? Everytime he speaks on behalf of Nigerians, the world listens to a crook and a con man.
4. What led to Jonadumb and his ministers not able to tell Nigerians what happened to their $10 billion?
5 What led to Jonadumb losing portions of Nigeria to terrorists?
6' What led to jonadumb losing hundreds of our school children and refusing to rescue them?
What led to Jonadumb squandering $500 billion oil wealth with nothing to show for it?
7. What led to Jonadumb scamming and killing unemployed young Nigerians looking for jobs?
Jonadumb is the most corrupt, lousiest and incompetent president in the history of mankind...

Not forgetting also.......

The wife of an ex-convict is boss of NDLEA.

A man who jumped bail in the UK is currently vying for the position of Senate right under the same State, our so-called anti-corruption President comes from.

8 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by mentorandfriend(m): 12:28am On Dec 19, 2014
I hate this kind of polictics. Seriously. Focus on your work and convince the electorate through results. Is that too hard to understand for PDP?

3 Likes

Re: RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool by Bruteforce101: 12:29am On Dec 19, 2014
Collynzo9:
I said it here long ago.

Amadi Collins, the road side welder. You brain need servicing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Crowd at Kano State PDP Governorship Campaign (photo) / Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again / Hon. Emeka Martins Chinedu Commenced Distribution Of Foods Items To His Const.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.