Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report (37792 Views)

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) / Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by NaijaOptimist: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2014
we know
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Whalewale(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2014
I agree with the post... I remember there was a popular land located at lekki near chevron that Patience came to sieve for herself using her political power.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by DAIL(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2014
If i could find my way back to d cross , i will find my way back home

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by mmb(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2014
If GEJ is re-elected in 2015, Nigeria is doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Kx: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2014
RockMaxi:

This is real Wikileaks and not the type that the confused Reuben Abati posted about GMB.

This is what they call " let the game begin"

Abati was busy publishing Buhari's version, not knowing that his oga's version is even worse off.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by izikjon(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2014
Patience, President of President grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by ireneony(f): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2014
why are the mods always pushing anything that is anti-jonathan this days, while the ones that speak good of him are neglected on politics....this is a forum and things should be done in moderation.
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by optimusprime2(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2014
After that, will it upgrade their mastercards and confer them
Engineering Bachelors degrees?

#Hawks...

#Spits...

#Walksoffthread...
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by salvatore007(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2014
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ am laffing at ur predicament.....

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2014
If the fool Abati hadn't started this wiki nonsense, this true fact wouldn't have re surfaced. Thank u Abati.
Of a truth, Jonathan is a pussy.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Gozieobasi: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2014
tempest01:

There more to government than what you think.... If it was a military dispensation I would have agreed with you. There are three arms of government, and each arm is independent.

If we are to jail every corrupt person in Nigeria, 1/3rd of the population will be in jail, or more... Most likely including you If you were in a position where you manage finances.

The best way to handle corruption is to put in checks... Layers of control, make every process electronic, reduce physical contact with funds... Etc.

The corrupt PDP officials now in APC what happens to them?

What will happen to those with immunity clause?

If fighting corruption is the only Manifesto buhari has, then we still have a long way to go.
what problem does have we if not corruption,tackle corruption then nigeria problem is 50 percent solve .
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Dannyset(m): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2014
pendy79:

Sorry I dont work with or for government.

Remove corruption and watch power generation and distribution improve as individuals like ndudi elumelu wont be around.

Remove corruption and watch boko Haram disappear.since all defence spending will be judiciously used.

Remove corruption and education sector will be revolutionized as only properly fitted lecturers AMD teachers will be employed and all budget for physical infrastructures and equipment/laboratory chemicals/books are truly implemented.

Remove corruption and NNPC account will be open and all income to the country are properly credited o the Federatiom account.

Remove corruption and illegal bunkering with the collusion of Oil workers N naval personnel disappear.

Remove corruption Nd doctors will stop goin on strike for lack of equipment to work.

Remove corruption and fuel subsidy scam won't be there.

Remove corruption and our roads will be fixed as contractors will be made to do work for which they are paid.

Remove corruption and legislatures won't turn oversight functions to brown envelope visitation to ministries and MDAs

Remove corruption and our water boards will work

Remove corruption and tax remittance and tax payable to the federation account will improve as there won't be collusion with tax officials to short change the country.

Remove corruption and and and and so so on and on......

U know some of our youths are too daft to know this! Its not a rocket science. Ist as simple as this. Or maybe they are also religion and tribes bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Gozieobasi: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2014
tempest01:

There more to government than what you think.... If it was a military dispensation I would have agreed with you. There are three arms of government, and each arm is independent.

If we are to jail every corrupt person in Nigeria, 1/3rd of the population will be in jail, or more... Most likely including you If you were in a position where you manage finances.

The best way to handle corruption is to put in checks... Layers of control, make every process electronic, reduce physical contact with funds... Etc.

If fighting corruption is the only Manifesto buhari has, then we still have a long way to go.
what problem does have we if not corruption,tackle corruption then nigeria problem is 50 percent solve ,what then is 50percent if not credit.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by caprini1: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2014
And so? 90 % of men thinks they control their spouses,but reverse is the case.
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by synergycom19: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Very true but an old story,
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by jude33084(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2014
100% correct! cool
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by milky3(f): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2014
You don't have to tell us, it's very obvious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Chrisx1x(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2014
pendy79:
He is the humble and silent husband while she is the business manager and coordinator of their numerous empire.

The prisons in Nigeria will be too small for corrupt officials next year. buhari will be amazed at the massive sleaze perpetuated by this grabbing and grabbing first lady.

From Oil bloc fronting to licence plate contractor to kerosene subsidy claims returns and massive massive contracts in all agencies and ministries.

Only God can deliver Nigeria through Buhari
funny enough this ur so called buhari is a die hard muslim who is bent on turning nigeria into a sharia state
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by hensben(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2014
asodeboyede:
But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by
heaven; for it is God's throne:
Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by
Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because
thou canst not make one hair white or black.
But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay,
nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of
evil
bro i love this statement, pls where is the verse located in the bible?
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by dre11(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2014
And someone will keep shouting GEJ till he dies

Is this the person they want me to vote that can't control his family and wife as said by this report
Someone that his wife has relegated to be the woman of the house

Who says OBJ is not right about his expose on GEJ

President PEJ.. ... I see your hand for here ooogrin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Moheat(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2014
Stale news!
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by synergycom19: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2014
This one nah small expect more after the re- elections,High fuel price,higher stealing level.
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by hensben(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2014
tempest01:

what else do you think is holding us back in this country if not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by hensben(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Chrisx1x:
funny enough this ur so called buhari is a die hard muslim who is bent on turning nigeria into a sharia state
STALE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by born2fuckpussy: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Funny but true.
You cannot control your wife but you expect:
*Boko haram to listen to you?
*want to control entire economy?
* Want your cabinets to respect you?
... guy! abeg control your wife and if she fail to listen to you, then marry another woman, that is a crime in nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by asodeboyede(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2014
hensben:
bro i love this statement, pls where is the verse located in the bible?
Matthew 5:34-37!
Bless you!
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Shed24(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari is de worst, what did he achieve after 3 yrs of milltary regime? Nothing!!
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by KwoiZabo(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2014
1stCitizen:
WikiLeaks
The Global Intelligence Files,
emails released so far

[Africa] Nigeria -- Jonathan can't control Patience, accusations of corruption
Released on 2013-06-16 00:00 GMT

Email-ID 2359276
Date 2011-09-07 16:23:51
From mark.schroeder@stratfor.com
To africa@stratfor.com
First Lady Patience Jonathan "runs her own show and the husband has
little or no control over her," a U.S, cable leaked by Wikileaks has
said, stressing that she has a more forceful personality than the husband.

Related, I've heard that both of them and their elite supporters are
always on the look out for business deals to get involved in.

https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=2359276
she only has the personality does not mean she controls him because its not PEJ that appointed the excellent array of Ministers in the federal cabinet. So wikileaks should try harder next time. we are Nigerians and its GEJ till 2019.
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by folu4real(f): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2014
holatin:
Even my unborn child knows

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.