Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday (42400 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by dBard: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
..and the feminists have landed..the thread is officially dead

am out..

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by mafioso47(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
embarassed embarassed embarassed This is indeed a sad one, and an eye opener to the single/younger ones out there..

Ladies feel whenever they are told not to work and become a housewife, they are the most loved.. My dear, you are only being manipulated and controlled..

Also, we pay so much attention to marriage, forgetting that 'Marriage isn't a bed of roses'.. It comes with its own trying times.. Why get into it when you aint ready, and this readiness covers all spheres of life..

This isn't the time to heap blames on anyone..

Brace yourself, and draw your strength from God..

You have a life to live..

You have your kids to sacrifice for.. If for nothing, live for those kids..

You have people out there looking out for you..

Prove to them (husband n his next wife) that you can still make something out of life..

Don't go out there making troubles or fighting with them.. He has made his choice..

I wish you well...

#Life can be a bi**ch sometimes...
please add me on 29B398F7. Send my Shout out to ur boo *smiles* *wink*
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by In4matic: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sorry to send this late but OP, you need to read, understand ALL I put down here before you make a mistake.

From your story, I sense you are from the S/E or S/S Nigeria so I'll talk to you like a sister.

You are married to one of the best beings that have answered the name MAN in todays world.

Your Husband has done nothing wrong in the sight of Man or God

YOU DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHILDREN, YOU NEVER HAD AND NEVER WiLL

NEVER EVER atempt t o curse/ aRRANGE PPL TO BEAT UP YOUR HUSBAND IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG. HE IS NOW YOUR father and HEAD over you, SPIRITUALLY, SEXUALLY and he's ranked in sprtual heirachy far above YOUR PASTOR. IF YOU HAD GIVEN HIM THE RESPECT YOU ARE WRONGLY GIVING TO YOUR PASTOR, YOUR HOME WiLL HAVE BEEN PARADISE .

That You did not start a business even if not a job is entirely your fault. And sorry to tell you, your parents won't want you back and no man will ever take you more seriously than a mistress no matter how pretty you are. You have no skills and your degree Became worthless after keeping it for 5 years after leaving school( no experience)

If you leave, your kids will still have half bros/sis and if you don't bring them up ALL up with love, they WILL forever hate themselve and wreck the family. You as the first wife must ensure it never happens.

It is possible for you all to be happy.

Finally I know of some families succesful at polygamy, a friend told me recently that while growing up, she never understood why all her friends had one mother while she had two. She only knows the mum who bathes her is different from d one that feeds her as a child. She didn't know who was her real mum until well past puberty. YOU CAN DO IT !

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
mafioso47:
please add me on 29B***** Send my Shout out to ur boo *smiles* *wink*
You still remember him? Nice.. I'll do so when he hits land smiley smiley..
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Misogynist2014(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Shirley07:

And without marriage for these single ladies, the world will cease to exist?
Many of you guy overrate yourselves because naturally, you're nothing but sperm donors.
I don't dispute that some men aspire to be more than sperm donor but that doesn't change the natural view of it. The fact that some women cope with your bullshits doesn't change that fact.
I can bet a comfortable workingclass woman doesn't need any man to feed her, wipe her bum or conceive for her before she has a life. The only thing she would need a man for is his sperm.
So, stop the overrating already.
Misandrist! And to know that you are only managing a 4 by 4 room for hairdressing. Tell you father that I said he is a spèrm donor. Bastárd!
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Misogynist2014(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
dBard:
..and the feminists have landed..the thread is officially dead

am out..
Don't mind them. They are tired of life.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by jumbotron: 12:43am On Dec 20, 2014
[in4matic, I have to address somethings you said please.

Your Husband has done nothing wrong in the sight of Man or God...No matter how I feel about this story, the husband cheated on his wife.In the sight of the God I know, he committed adultery and honestly when you face God on judgment day, he will not pardon adultery because the woman you willingly married was searching your phone.

YOU DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHILDREN, YOU NEVER HAD AND NEVER WiLL She is a caretaker of those children as much as the man is, if you try to bring that talk to a woman that bore a child in her belly, you will regret stepping on the toes of a mad woman (sorry o, as a mother I have to correct you and all those who feel they can use this to threaten a woman be you from the SE, SS, NE, or EW, a woman is an equal parent just like the man).

IF YOU HAD GIVEN HIM THE RESPECT YOU ARE WRONGLY GIVING TO YOUR PASTOR, YOUR HOME WiLL HAVE BEEN PARADISE .Once again, this man did not honour his vows, in the sight of God...there is no excuse for his actions NONE. The sin of adultery is not judged specially for men, let us not be mistaken

That You did not start a business even if not a job is entirely your fault. And sorry to tell you, your parents won't want you back and no man will ever take you more seriously than a mistress no matter how pretty you are. You have no skills and your degree Became worthless after keeping it for 5 years after leaving school( no experience) Not true, just because you will not take her type as a wife does not mean NO man will, women have remarried with 5 children and no degree so making a blanket statement of this sort to get her to sit in her home is weak at best

[/quote]

8 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by jumbotron: 12:57am On Dec 20, 2014
Madam, what has happened has happened. Both you and your husband have great faults. Marriages take two to work and not one person. There was gross mistrust & lack of communication in this marriage. I do not believe in polygamy so to me(my own opinion), if my husband brings in a new wife, he is directly asking me to leave. Marriage is no walk in the park, if we all decide to bring in new partners when our spouses annoy or aggravate us, we would have chaos. If this man felt emotionally abused, it was up to him to call you out on it, address it by either asking you to leave or insisting both of you get counseling. No one should live in a situation that will cause them stress.

Now, you can do one of two things, you can leave or you can try to make the best of this situation. Work on whatever it is that makes you feel so insecure. I agree that this man was cheating and it made you feel paranoid but under no circumstances should any woman or man go after your spouses outside lover. They did not take you to the altar. You should not even fight your spouse if you find out they are cheating, you can confront the situation and together try to fix it, if they do not change, then you make a decision or if you absolutely can not condone it, you leave.

This is a clear case to women, if you fight one mistress...you will keep fighting the rest. As for the new wife, unfortunately for your husband, he is in for the ride of his life. No, I am not cursing him at all but every woman knows what new wife is up to. Let God help him and his blood pressure.
Focus on making sure your children have love and they are duly provided for, you should also get busy. Go and upgrade your skills, most times when a woman has fulfillment in most parts of her life, she is able to handle matrimonial stress. Our mothers taught us not to make a man our all in all. That is why that "all in all" position is meant for God and God alone. It is unfair to your spouse because they can not meet up, it is not humanely possible. If you are going to stay, become a friend to your husband again and you are a christian so ask the good Lord to search you and make you a better woman not for your husband but for you, only then can you truly be better (and everyone will benefit). If you decide to stay, you must forgive your husband and yourself. Time will reveal the true intentions of the new wife, but unfortunately for some men, they only learn lessons after very hard experiences.

3 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by hatelove(f): 12:59am On Dec 20, 2014
To all the single ladies and even married you can learn from my experience.

Im not a script writer neither im i a story teller im writing my experience first hand

10 years back even in my wildest imagination i wont come up with such a thing.
Ive been very regular on nairaland my friend introduced the sight to me when i was in uni. i spend almost all my free time here

Hubby is not responsible for my family and everyone in my family is grown up already im the second to last

I married hubby when i was 19 years old then i just gained admission, im 29 years old currently
Hubby mum n dad are late and my mum used to be her mum best friend so when he wanted to get married his family taught i wont be a bad idea and mum also said its okay if marry him seeing how close he was to the family.

My brother and my dad never liked the idea of polygamy for me but they said they cant choose for my husband.
My brother and my dad are the only people in my family aware of his decision
My brother said i have been away from my kids for 3 months plus and my life was becoming miserable by the day because i was complaining of how i wanted to be with them.
His decision for him to keep it away from me was only tempory and he cant fight my husband over his decision he can only support my decision so anything i come up with he will give me his 100% support.
MY dad said he had personally discuss with my husband and he doesnt have bad intention for me and our kids that he doesnt like polygamy because of the stress and all that but he doesnt see polygamy as bad.
WELL their explaination goes on and some sound logical

IF i sound like im supporting the new wife is because i want to give myself reason to be happy and i dont want to involve myself with any emotional thinking anymore because even my dad said i was too emotional and always taking things seriously but he never knew i will learn the hard way.

Ive promise myself to always make logical decision

Ive discovered that i can only make myself happy because just as im hurt hubby is happy and preparing for his day today
Im not going anywhere at least for now i want the new wife to come in and meet me so she can share her husband from the beginning of their marriage, i will not give her the joy of having a man all to herself and probably raise my kids since she has decided to share let her come and share with me though hubby has provided a seperate accomodation for her and he said after their honeymoon is 3 days per wife, i will see how it will turn out to be if the enviroment becomes too hostile for me then i use the exit.

I dont have much to say anymore, ive decided to do more of my reasoning logically.
MY HUSBAND has choosen his path.

PERTAINING TO JOB i will start applying for job at least to get something doing.
My husband fixed me on a salary before but i dont know if it will stop or reduce since we are about becoming wives.

I dont regret marrying early whether arranged or not is one of the things i thank God for everyday, my womb is presently covered with fibriod so medically i cant give birth to anymore children.
I got diagnose of fibriod when i was pregnant with my first child, the doctor initially taught it was twins until my baby grew to some certain level then we realise the other one isnt a baby, doc advised me to continue giving birth since it didnt affect my fertily after my 3rd child it had my womb covered then i had an operation but unfortunately it started growing again but im at peace since i already had 3 lovely kids i decided to take a break from stressing myself out because of it.

Yes i cant deny the fact that i took advantage of my husbands quietness
He is not bossy
He was also very patient with me, he had been patient with me when i was much younger he used to tell me that he will cut me some slack because of my age and he is ready to wait for me
when i was 28 with same alttitude we got seperated by then ive learnt my lesson but little did i know that i have already lost my husband.

Im taking responsibility so people can learn from me, i dont need to hide anything anymore
A man that told me if he courted me he wouldnt have gotten married to me.

AS THE SAYING GOES TWO WRONG DONT MAKE A RIGHT

ALL THE SAME I NEVER KNEW IT WOULD GeT TO THIS POINT, deep down in my soul im tired of life, im weak and unhappy, no appetite, the only thing that really kept me going is NAIRALAND and my kids, thanks to you guys, you are indeed a family, thank you all.

Today is my husbands day and a new phase in my life, though i owe myself the duty to be happy im not happy

I PRAY FOR GODS STRENGHT IN MY LIFE AND MAY HE GIVE ME WISDOM JUST LIKE SOLOMON TO DEAL WITH THE SITUATON.

THANK YOU ALL, YOU ARE INDEED NAIRALAND FAMILY.

5 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by jumbotron: 1:11am On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=hatelove post=29037670]

See, the Lord will strengthen you. You have learned your own lesson from this, now go and sin no more wink If you know you want to stay, stay but not with the mind to make your co-wife uncomfortable. When she comes in, accept her but nne watch your kids well. Let them not show hatred towards her but let her earn your trust as well. Do not have this defeatist attitude or else she will not respect you. Life has given you lemons, pull out a blender and make lemonades. I do not believe in knowingly sharing a bed with a man and another woman so I would definitely seek ways to protect myself but that is just me! Like I said earlier, upgrade your skills, live your life to the fullest and find happiness in your children and God. You made mistakes but my dear you are not the sole architect of this situation so stop blaming yourself. If you still love this man, then become his friend, do not compete for his attention, just live your life. If it becomes too much, you can take your leave.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Kemmy210(f): 2:16am On Dec 20, 2014
@Op,this is so touching.I pray dat God answer ur prayers,strengthens u&lead u.Pls&pls,don't remain unhappy,I want u 2seek God's face @dis hour,dat HIS will should be done in ur marriage.Even as ur hubby want 2re-marry today,he should still love u.It is not easy my sis,God is ur strength.Like u said in ur 1st post dat u felt like poisoning ur hubby,I use God 2beg u,calm down,don't allow devil 2use u in anyway,in ur search 4job,God will favour u IJN.We love u&we want happiness 4u,don't remain sad 4eva,many pple are facing a lot in their marriage but couldn't say it,it's just unfortunately dat dis is happening 2u,I learnt so much 4rm ur story.As u decided 2stay,wisdom u need as d first wife&a changed wife,I pray dat God will give u.Amen

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by cococandy(f): 4:41am On Dec 20, 2014
[b]HATELOVE:[/b]deep down in my soul im tired of life, im weak and unhappy, no appetite, the only thing that really kept me going is NAIRALAND and my kids, thanks to you guys, you are indeed a family, thank you all.
At 29 you can't give up on life. You're too young for a miserable existence the rest of your life.
Pls pick up your life and do something with it.
You won't die if you don't remain married to him.

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Truckpusher(m): 5:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Na wao. angry
Some men are just too heartless.

This man can still make this woman the kind of wife he wants.

All I can see here is a class issue and people do not need to destroy their homes and the future of their kids over nothing.

Madam ,just pick up yourself and make something out of yourself and prove to him that staying under his roof was a drawback.

Just try and do something for yourself, you're still young, thank God you won't be looking for kids anymore because you already got three.

May God bless you.

9 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 20, 2014
craziebone:

there is no conjecture anywhere.

Naturally. Again, you're free..
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 20, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
The husband did every thing wrong to me. Is it possible that he had done something in the past to make his wife insecure?

And he thinks that marrying a second wife with cure his high bp. Ok Na!

@op, i know this is difficult... One again ... I repeat... Hang in there.... For this will come to pass.

why don't you just point out what he did wrong? You think we all are going to accept he did wrong just because you said so?

"is it possible he had done something in the past to make her insecure?" while i agree that sometimes, our partner's behaviour can leave us insecure in a relationship, i am just wondering why you so desperately wish the guy was at fault. I have said it before and i will still say it again; i wonder why some feminists do not think women are humans who can also make mistakes or mess up their relationships. Some feminists desperately wish that women are constantly opperessed so that they (some feminists) stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Skyloloprince(m): 6:25am On Dec 20, 2014
Am sowi abt wots happenin to u,
Bt first i wuld lik to ask,
1. Wht church wedded u and ur huzband?
2. Did u eva do court marriage?
nw i wil advice u put urself 2geda and neva cry, u did notin wrong in protectin ur home or ur marriage, dis may hav happened for a purpose, just b strong and alwys realize u hav got somtin better and bigger dan ur Randy husbnd and dts ur kids, so focus on dem,
i bet u will b beta in d shortest possible tym.
wuld lik to kmw d answer to dis questions den advice and assit u,
U can get a female lawyer close to u, or cal mi on 07088161201.............

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 20, 2014
cococandy:

At 29 you can't give up on life. You're too young for a miserable existence the rest of your life.
Pls pick up your life and do something with it.
You won't die if you don't remain married to him.

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy eeeiiiii, my god! Abeg no kil me with laugh.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2014
Skyloloprince:
Am sowi abt wots happenin to u,
Bt first i wuld lik to ask,
1. Wht church wedded u and ur huzband?
2. Did u eva do court marriage?
nw i wil advice u put urself 2geda and neva cry, u did notin wrong in protectin ur home or ur marriage, dis may hav happened for a purpose, just b strong and alwys realize u hav got somtin better and bigger dan ur Randy husbnd and dts ur kids, so focus on dem,
i bet u will b beta in d shortest possible tym.
wuld lik to kmw d answer to dis questions den advice and assit u,
U can get a female lawyer close to u, or cal mi on 07088161201.............

heheeee, na wao!
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Misogynist2014(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2014
craziebone:

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy eeeiiiii, my god! Abeg no kil me with laugh.
Sometimes it is better not commenting to posts like that.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Misogynist2014(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2014
HAVING GONE THESE EYESORES CALLED POSTS, IT HAS HELPED IN PAINTING THE IMAGE OF HOW MEN AND WOMEN HAVE BEEN BROUGHT CLOSER TOGETHER THAN EVER BEFORE, DUE TO THE MALE INVENTED INTERNET.
WHAT GOOD CAN COME OUT OF A BEAST THAT URINATES FROM THE BACK A BEAST HIGHLY EMOTIONAL, WHICH BLEEDS THROUGH OUT THE VALUABLE MOMENTS OF HER LIFE, A BEAST THAT DOES SO WELL IN EXAMS WITH LITTLE OUTCOME, A WEAKLING WHO HAD TO BE GIVEN DIFFERENT SPORTS COMPETITION TO AVOID HUMILIATION. A BEAST WHICH THINKS THROUGH EMOTIONS AND ON SURFACE, WHICH FINDS IT HARD TO REASON LOGICALLY. TELL ME AFTER READING THIS POSTS WHY THEY CAN'T BE KEPT AT HOME?
THEY'VE ALWAYS POSITIONED MARRIAGE AS A MONOGAMY THING BUT I ALWAYS TOLD THEM REALITY CONFLICTS WITH THEIR VIEWS, THEY NEVER LISTENED. HOW GOOD IS THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA TODAY, HOW MANY CAN AFFORD A LASTING AND SUSTAINABLE CAREER ? ECONOMY IS IN THE HANDS OF MEN AND WITH OUR MONEY, WE HAVE BOUGHT THESE BLACK BEASTS FOR SEX SLAVES!

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2014
cococandy:
This is the time for the high BP to turn to proper stroke.
Mr man is compounding his problems with polygamy in the name of looking for a solution

polygamy, which i think you actually mean polygyny, is not bad. It doesn't compound issues IN IT SELF, at least not more than monogamy founded on a faulty ground. That's a fact, your anger will NEVER be able to nolify!

The BP will only turn into stroke if the op decided to stay not because she genuinely wants to stay but because she, like she said, "does not want to give the new wife the privilage of starting her marriage with her husband all to her self". It doesn't even stop there. The man will have BP only if he entertains such a woman who accepts polygamy JUST TO MAKE SURE THE OTHER LADY DOES NOThave it all.

It is not by force. If you don't want polygamy, then don't do it. I will be very angry with anyone who forces other people into polygamy. If the lady doesn't want polygamy, she doesn't have to do it. She can take that option of bringing in the divorce papers and i think the hubby has made that clear to her.

Op, if you want to stay, then let it be because you have decided to move on and forgive yourself to start up a new life as a co-wife. IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH BEING a CO-WIFE, then pls save yourself further heart ache and everyone else and just get a divorce. It is ok. You wull not be a bad person if you take that option. Every one isn't the same. There are those who can do polygamy and there are those who cannot do it. If you are among those who cannot, then pls be bold and get a divorce. There is no shame in it. You can remarry if you want.

But pls, DO NOT TAKE THE ADVICE OF THE FEMINITS IN HERE. If you are dicerning enough, you can see pure hate in their advice. A good decision taken in hate WILL NOT YIELD A GOOD RESULT! And that's what the feminists want you to do so that you become as deranged as them. So pls, use your head.

I think your people are goo people. They have offered to support you no matter the decision you take. If you decide to get a divorce, they will support you. And if you decide to stay, they will still support you. And that's exactly my own opinion too. I will support you no matter the decision you take. But pls, abort you intention to stay in the marriage BRCAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO ALLOW THE NEW LADy TO HAVE HER HUBBY ALL TO HERSELF. If you want to stay, then it SHOULD be because you truely want to move on. If you decide to stay out of the reason you mentioned earlier and anything goes wrong in the marriage, then you don't come back and tell us that polygamy is evil, because it will be your attitude that will make it not to work.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2014
I can bet my left breas-t that the poster is a man. With all the "women learn from my mistakes" each post concentrating more on learn lessons women than the actual issue is a dead give away.

Good luck to all of the commentors wey reach 10 page, thank you Jesus for spirit of discernment. Next

10 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Sometimes it is better not commenting to posts like that.

no. If you don't reply them, you give them monopoly of the air waves and they will begin to shape public opinion in a way that could be good and wrong at the same time. I say good because there are real issues they attempt to solve. And i say bad because they have been infiltrated by a people who have decided to remain in a constant state of mental disrepair.

If we allow them to take over everywhere without any challenge to their excesses, they will indoctrinate people and miseducate men on their place in the universe. And when that happens, you will just find yourself trying to pacify a people you will never be able to pacify. I don't know if you saw what happened to that scientist whose team landed a spacecraft on a comet not too long ago. You should just google to see what feminists did to him. The guy apologized and couldn't stand his ground. That shows he's being indoctrinated to think that feminists are always correct and that by the virtue of having the XY chromosome, he is a stain on the conscience of mankind.

I am not bothered about changing the views of the resident feminists here. I am only worried that they want the op, who doesn't feel opperessed, to feel opperessed by force. The want every woman to tow their line.

There are thousands of young girls out there reading this site. If we allow the feminists to have a total control of cyberspace, and try not to dilute their lies with intelligent points, these girls will be led astray.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Misogynist2014:
HAVING GONE THESE EYESORES CALLED POSTS, IT HAS HELPED IN PAINTING THE IMAGE OF HOW MEN AND WOMEN HAVE BEEN BROUGHT CLOSER TOGETHER THAN EVER BEFORE, DUE TO THE MALE INVENTED INTERNET.
WHAT GOOD CAN COME OUT OF A BEAST THAT URINATES FROM THE BACK A BEAST HIGHLY EMOTIONAL, WHICH BLEEDS THROUGH OUT THE VALUABLE MOMENTS OF HER LIFE, A BEAST THAT DOES SO WELL IN EXAMS WITH LITTLE OUTCOME, A WEAKLING WHO HAD TO BE GIVEN DIFFERENT SPORTS COMPETITION TO AVOID HUMILIATION. A BEAST WHICH THINKS THROUGH EMOTIONS AND ON SURFACE, WHICH FINDS IT HARD TO REASON LOGICALLY. TELL ME AFTER READING THIS POSTS WHY THEY CAN'T BE KEPT AT HOME?
THEY'VE ALWAYS POSITIONED MARRIAGE AS A MONOGAMY THING BUT I ALWAYS TOLD THEM REALITY CONFLICTS WITH THEIR VIEWS, THEY NEVER LISTENED. HOW GOOD IS THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA TODAY, HOW MANY CAN AFFORD A LASTING AND SUSTAINABLE CAREER ? ECONOMY IS IN THE HANDS OF MEN AND WITH OUR MONEY, WE HAVE BOUGHT THESE BLACK BEASTS FOR SEX SLAVES!

my dear, if you are going to continue like this, i would reconsider my decision to respond to you and wouldn't like you to quote me anymore.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by babygirlfl: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2014
aisha2:
I can bet my left breas-t that the poster is a man. With all the "women learn from my mistakes" each post concentrating more on learn lessons women than the actual issue is a dead give away.

Good luck to all of the commentors wey reach 10 page, thank you Jesus for spirit of discernment. Next

After the last post from op. I realised it was one of these posts men start to teach women a lesson. God you are so intelligent.

5 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2014
aisha2:

you don't have to bet with your anatomy. The poster may or may not be a man. But on page one, before he/she, whatever gender, started with the "ladies, learn from me", feminists were the last ones to doubt her story.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by soonest(f): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Feminism! Feminism!! Feminism!!!. The mere thought of this gives some people stroke.
When a woman has a say-feminism
When a woman has self worth- feminism
When a woman refuses to be subservient- feminism
Every opinion must be to boost and stroke the ego of men.
Well, i'm sorry to announce that feminism or whatever you call it has come to stay. If you don't like it, start with your family,subdue all the females there. If that doesn't work,you may need to hug transformer

7 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Misogynist2014(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2014
craziebone:

no. If you don't reply them, you give them monopoly of the air waves and they will begin to shape public opinion in a way that could be good and wrong at the same time. I say good because there are real issues they attempt to solve. And i say bad because they have been infiltrated by a people who have decided to remain in a constant state of mental disrepair.

If we allow them to take over everywhere without any challenge to their excesses, they will indoctrinate people and miseducate men on their place in the universe. And when that happens, you will just find yourself trying to pacify a people you will never be able to pacify. I don't know if you saw what happened to that scientist whose team landed a spacecraft on a comet not too long ago. You should just google to see what feminists did to him. The guy apologized and couldn't stand his ground. That shows he's being indoctrinated to think that feminists are always correct and that by the virtue of having the XY chromosome, he is a stain on the conscience of mankind.

I am not bothered about changing the views of the resident feminists here. I am only worried that they want the op, who doesn't feel opperessed, to feel opperessed by force. The want every woman to tow their line.

There are thousands of young girls out there reading this site. If we allow the feminists to have a total control of cyberspace, and try not to dilute their lies with intelligent points, these girls will be led astray.
Very nice post I must say. I also use this method when posting to atheists, that when theists view logical posts, their faith is improved. As for the man whose career was almost ruined by a t-shirt, I posted a tweet on it on Nl. You can feel when posting to some of these women that they are confused, they don't know the diff btw just treatment and feminism. Some even throw wicked jabs at christianity, saying it is misogynists and so written from man, not God. If we want to really count the 'misogyny' the way they count it, it is safe to say the 'misandry' out weighs it. Is it the massacre of male children by herod in old and new testament or when God orderered men to be killed and women saved. They indoctrinate to a certain level and make the indoctrinated continue from there. E.g the Bastärd called shirley07 that called her father 'sperm producer.' Their attacks are very fierce unlike an atheists, a single post can change a woman forever.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2014
aisha2:

Yes all the single and married women learn from my mistake talk showed his hand. cheesy

I dey laff.

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Very nice post I must say. I also use this method when posting to atheists, that when theists view logical posts, their faith is improved. As for the man whose career was almost ruined by a t-shirt, I posted a tweet on it on Nl. You can feel when posting to some of these women that they are confused, they don't know the diff btw just treatment and feminism. Some even throw wicked jabs at christianity, saying it is misogynists and so written from man, not God. If we want to really count the 'misogyny' the way they count it, it is safe to say the 'misandry' out weighs it. Is it the massacre of male children by herod in old and new testament or when God orderered men to be killed and women saved. They indoctrinate to a certain level and make the indoctrinated continue from there. E.g the Bastärd called shirley07 that called her father 'sperm producer.' Their attacks are very fierce unlike an atheists, a single post can change a woman forever.

i am well aware of their hate for religion as a whole. But "Feminism and Reigion" is a topic for another day.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Misogynist2014(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2014
craziebone:

my dear, if you are going to continue like this, i would reconsider my decision to respond to you and wouldn't like you to quote me anymore.
Sorry dear cry

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Misogynist2014(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2014
From trying to admonish the op into self-sustainance, this group of men wannabe are now accusing this fellow of being a man, thereby making her testimony false, comedy of errors, I must say. Why would a man write this? To make his fellow men look evil on a post he wasn't sure will hit fp. This girl is traditional, a woman I must say. A man won't write this if he could, neither could he write this if he wanted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.