Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday (42420 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Misogynist2014:
HAVING GONE THESE EYESORES CALLED POSTS, IT HAS HELPED IN PAINTING THE IMAGE OF HOW MEN AND WOMEN HAVE BEEN BROUGHT CLOSER TOGETHER THAN EVER BEFORE, DUE TO THE MALE INVENTED INTERNET.
WHAT GOOD CAN COME OUT OF A BEAST THAT URINATES FROM THE BACK A BEAST HIGHLY EMOTIONAL, WHICH BLEEDS THROUGH OUT THE VALUABLE MOMENTS OF HER LIFE, A BEAST THAT DOES SO WELL IN EXAMS WITH LITTLE OUTCOME, A WEAKLING WHO HAD TO BE GIVEN DIFFERENT SPORTS COMPETITION TO AVOID HUMILIATION. A BEAST WHICH THINKS THROUGH EMOTIONS AND ON SURFACE, WHICH FINDS IT HARD TO REASON LOGICALLY. TELL ME AFTER READING THIS POSTS WHY THEY CAN'T BE KEPT AT HOME?
THEY'VE ALWAYS POSITIONED MARRIAGE AS A MONOGAMY THING BUT I ALWAYS TOLD THEM REALITY CONFLICTS WITH THEIR VIEWS, THEY NEVER LISTENED. HOW GOOD IS THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA TODAY, HOW MANY CAN AFFORD A LASTING AND SUSTAINABLE CAREER ? ECONOMY IS IN THE HANDS OF MEN AND WITH OUR MONEY, WE HAVE BOUGHT THESE BLACK BEASTS FOR SEX SLAVES!

I pity your mother

10 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by In4matic: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ibadannimowa

post=29058457:

I pity your mother

I'm telling you. The poor old lady would have cried her eyes dry by now

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by hatelove(f): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
aisha2:
I can bet my left breas-t that the poster is a man. With all the "women learn from my mistakes" each post concentrating more on learn lessons women than the actual issue is a dead give away.

Good luck to all of the commentors wey reach 10 page, thank you Jesus for spirit of discernment. Next
Sophyrocks:

I said it na. welli done to people who had time to type epistles. The way the story was narrated in form of lessons and showering of praises to the husband would not be the true state of mind of a woman who is truly hurt by her husband marrying another wife. Such a woman will be too hurt and speechless to give lessons. To top it all, the account was just created with this post as the only one. This story is as fictional as nollywood. grin grin
aisha2:
I can bet my left breas-t that the poster is a man. With all the "women learn from my mistakes" each post concentrating more on learn lessons women than the actual issue is a dead give away.

Good luck to all of the commentors wey reach 10 page, thank you Jesus for spirit of discernment. Next

And all im not a man, i am a woman, if you notice you find out that most of my post where done at night.
Do you people realise my husband is happy somewhere today getting married, i cant kill myself because of a man
I av my kids to live for.
when i opened my first post i was dead emotional and felt like killing my husband but after i heard all what my husband said with his mouth about me and our marriage and moreover how excited he was then i realise i av no reason to develop hbp

IF i concentrate on women its because i felt they are women like ME.
CURRENTLY I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR ANY MAN BECAUSE ALL THE MEN IN MY LIFE HAS BETRAYED me including my dad and my brother.

I am not here to preach anything to women, i hate polygamy.

AND I dont pray for anybody to experience such betrayal.
AND TO THE MEN THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT WOMAN we can only thrive to work towards perfection.

For now im forcusing on myself and im so giving myself all the love i deserve.
I have decided to further my studies so that my certificate will be upgraded.

I am currently in my parents house and my mum is taking care of my kids.
Im not really the type that makes friends.
The few friends i had was when i was in uni after uni everyone went thier seperate ways thats why you saw me on nairaland.
THANK YOU.

6 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by emiye(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
OP, you made lots of mistakes and didnt show signs of correcting yourself after you were rebuked.

Sometimes, you must learn to stoop to conquer, even if you feel your husband is having an affair, your husband mistress is not who you go and confront, it is your husband, if your confrontation failed to work, a subtle appeal and massaging of ego could do the trick..

you are @ fault , your husband is also @ fault, but your placing curse on the father of your 3 kids gives me an idea of your temperament.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by jumbotron: 3:36am On Dec 21, 2014
In4matic:

OP, God bless you for your decision to stay however you shouldn't see it as a battle between you two women. Welcome her, genuinely love her and be an take her as a kid sister or even a twin and watch your family turn to a mini heaven on earth.

The likes of @Jumbotron, I chose not to respond because its alright to have your own opinions about what you think the world and the marriage institution ought to be. My advice is for the OP on the realities of life.

Some people here have said you OP maybe a man, maybe a fictional story but incase it is real. Take good advice and stay in your marriage! And do your part. Congratulations on your new wife (yes she is also your wife as well as your husbands) and happy married life

Oh Chi'm o realities of life kwa. Bruh, we can just agree to disagree.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by cococandy(f): 4:13am On Dec 21, 2014
hatelove:

And all im not a man, i am a woman, if you notice you find out that most of my post where done at night.
Do you people realise my husband is happy somewhere today getting married, i cant kill myself because of a man
I av my kids to live for.
when i opened my first post i was dead emotional and felt like killing my husband but after i heard all what my husband said with his mouth about me and our marriage and moreover how excited he was then i realise i av no reason to develop hbp

IF i concentrate on women its because i felt they are women like ME.
CURRENTLY I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR ANY MAN BECAUSE ALL THE MEN IN MY LIFE HAS BETRAYED me including my dad and my brother.

I am not here to preach anything to women, i hate polygamy.

AND I dont pray for anybody to experience such betrayal.
AND TO THE MEN THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT WOMAN we can only thrive to work towards perfection.

For now im forcusing on myself and im so giving myself all the love i deserve.
I have decided to further my studies so that my certificate will be upgraded.

I am currently in my parents house and my mum is taking care of my kids.

Im not really the type that makes friends.
The few friends i had was when i was in uni after uni everyone went thier seperate ways thats why you saw me on nairaland.
THANK YOU.

@bolded. Good. Best decision so far

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Subom1(f): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
You married a Bleep.tard am sorry to say. Your husband never ever loved you, he was just tolerating you. He is also a coward. If he was tired of the marriage the decent thing was to talk to you and at least tell you about his plans to marry or perhaps a divorce if need be.

You also played your part firstly by going for such a marriage in the first place and by your actions as well but that still is no excuse for infidelity. He knew you were insecure but instead of actually talking to you and having a one- to one conversation with you about your concerns all he did was fight you and warn you.

My advise. Focus on your kids. Get a job and forgive them. It won't be easy but eventually the pain will go away 1 day.

I don't think it's a good idea to live in same house cos you will continue to feel hate and resentment when they are together.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
cococandy:

cos it satisfies your hicup fantasy. cheesycheesycheesy

bts, have you agreed the op is a female? It seems the only time you doubt the op's gender when she says something you don't like.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
aisha2:
Lmao see vexing hehehee the " lesson " was refused to be " learned " sorry, sanu ndo, yi hakuri pele. Better luck next time, for future stories focus more on whinning and emotions than try to teach others
Women in the heat of their pain are usually not this calculative and rational to the extent of ignoring their own pain and focusing on teaching others lessons. Dead give away.

In less than twenty hours o
You have a point
Ha!
How did I enter a tipper full of armed robbers

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
babyosisi:

You have a point
Ha!

My sister, some men on this site must have really tiny equipments
Seems the babalawo told them that the more they bash women and attack what they perceive as feminism their tiny winy will grow by an inch. Otherwise I cant explain this obsession haba, strangers oh all their power and might is spent following thread by thread to fight women then now to teach us lessons lmao

7 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
aisha2:

My sister, some men boys on this site must have really tiny equipments
Seems the babalawo told them that the more they bash women and attack what they perceive as feminism their tiny winy will grow by an inch. Otherwise I cant explain this obsession haba, strangers oh all their power and might is spent following thread by thread to fight women then now to teach us lessons lmao

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
babyosisi:

You have a point
Ha!

were you not the very one who, on the first page, was saying people create a moniker when they want to want to say their private matters so as to hide their identity? Now that the op have given the full story and you've seen that the issue is that that type that can give you pleasurable day you rearly have, you are begining to doubt the op's gender.

3 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
craziebone:

were you not the very one who, on the first page, was saying people create a moniker when they want to want to say their private matters so as to hide their identity? Now that the op have given the full story and you've seen that the issue is that that type that can give you pleasurable day you rearly have, you are begining to doubt the op's gender.

Do you mean rarely?
My rear is off limits

5 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
babyosisi:

Do you mean rarely?
My rear is off limits

thanks for the correction, dear.

As for your rear, i do things decently. If i want it, i know a thousand and one decent ways to go about it.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
craziebone:

thanks for the correction, dear.

As for your rear, i do things decently. If i want it, i know a thousand and one decent ways to go about it.

Sorry, wrong person,there are requirements here
I don't entertain men without de.eks

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
babyosisi:

Sorry, wrong person,there are requirements here
I don't entertain men without de.eks

whatever.

You guys find no problems in attacking the male anatomy and ego, but when the same thing is done to you, you rain down fire and brimestone.

One of feminist agenda is to stop men from making comments about women's appearance and clothing. In fact, the femist columnist on punch newspaper once wrote an article which she titled: "How not to treat a woman's unclothedness". You all don't like it when we make comments about your anatomy or dress. But here you are, making jest of a man's anatomy and pride. What english word describes you behaviour then, huh?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Kaynee: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
@CRAZIEBONE::::
I can see you quoted the author of Every woman in your earlier post as a woman when you talked about father-baby bonding stuff. The author of dat wonderful book is a MAN and a gynaecologist/ obstetrician not a woman as earlier stated by you.

5 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
cococandy:

you still give him the satisfaction? I saw its not true from day one and didnt look twice only for me to see the traffic it caused now. Look well, the loop holes are there. It really seem like a female cos its a real life story he is tailoring to suit his war against feminism. If he sees that men are having upper hand he will tailor it to suit them and if its the women, he tones it to appease and distract them. Suddenly from staying to share hubby with new wife, she is now at parents so focus on furthering education etc anyway op you fit use this your womanwrapper talent for 'gollywood'. Finally to satisfy the exception to the rule thing. A girl who thinks like mut**r can pull this stunt.

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Floodgater:
you still give him the satisfaction? I saw its not true from day one and didnt look twice only for me to see the traffic it caused now. Look well, the loop holes are there. It really seem like a female cos its a real life story he is tailoring to suit his war against feminism. If he sees that men are having upper hand he will tailor it to suit them and if its the women, he tones it to appease and distract them. Suddenly from staying to share hubby with new wife, she is now at parents so focus on furthering education etc anyway op you fit use this your womanwrapper talent for 'gollywood'. Finally to satisfy the exception to the rule thing. A girl who thinks like mut**r can pull this stunt.

Get outta my head grin grin

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2014
Kaynee:
@CRAZIEBONE::::
I can see you quoted the author of Every woman in your earlier post as a woman when you talked about father-baby bonding stuff. The author of dat wonderful book is a MAN and a gynaecologist/ obstetrician not a woman as earlier stated by you.

thanks for the correction. I also went back to check it.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2014
cococandy:

Get outta my head grin grin
Not when 2 good heads are better than one!

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 22, 2014
lafflaff123:
I don't believe this story. You just registered today and want us to start writing about you? or alternatively it can be that you are one of those MOUTHY females on NL talking crap left and right. And now that the Chicken(in this case your husband)has finally come home to roost(come to his senses) you are here complaining.

But first, reveal your true IDENTITY on Nairaland so we can know how to advice you.
ur dumb, seriously. How old are u? If u are of age, den maturityy is far from u
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by ladej(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Juzzybabe:

I will surely change. grin
good girl. Happy new year

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by ladej(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Juzzybabe:

I will surely change. grin
im confident you shall
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by chibic(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Godmother:

You are so correct! And what we see as provocation here is a woman that was trying to challenge her cheating husband, albert she did it too emotionally. Dude was already cheating on her and I'm sure no matter how the situation played out, he'd have still married the other woman.

If she had acted unconcerned towards his cheating, the hubby would probably have accused her of being cold and unemotional.
it amazes me how devilish women and whores will always be the first to talk about cheating men. Where in her posts did she say that her hubby was cheating? Btw, she may also be cheating but she won't admit it here. She said she got insecured and started calling and chasing away all her hubby's friends and colleagues.how will you feel if your hubby go through your phone and start calling all your contacts, warning them to stay away from you? Even to the extent of calling a senior colleagues. You women need to accept your faults and stop ur mess.
She is a very BAD wife and deserves what she got. I even love the way the man didn't divorce her first, instead he choose to make it the most bitter surprise for her after all the years of torment she put him through.

Some ediots are here talking about women being independent as if a devillish independent woman won't be divorced by her husband. I wish they get this same treatment with the way they are making life miserable for their hubbies.

Women will be craving to get married as if its their trophy, but when they tie down one man who used to live happilly, they will turn his life to hell. Marriage of today is nothing but hell for men!!

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Godmother(f): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2015
chibic:
it amazes me how devilish women and whores will always be the first to talk about cheating men. Where in her posts did she say that her hubby was cheating? Btw, she may also be cheating but she won't admit it here. She said she got insecured and started calling and chasing away all her hubby's friends and colleagues.how will you feel if your hubby go through your phone and start calling all your contacts, warning them to stay away from you? Even to the extent of calling a senior colleagues. You women need to accept your faults and stop ur mess.
She is a very BAD wife and deserves what she got. I even love the way the man didn't divorce her first, instead he choose to make it the most bitter surprise for her after all the years of torment she put him through.

Some ediots are here talking about women being independent as if a devillish independent woman won't be divorced by her husband. I wish they get this same treatment with the way they are making life miserable for their hubbies.

Women will be craving to get married as if its their trophy, but when they tie down one man who used to live happilly, they will turn his life to hell. Marriage of today is nothing but hell for men!!

You are the ediot for not being able to air your points maturely without having to resort to insult and calling people whores. Infact every female in your family is a LovePeddler! Silly mofo! Who told you marriage is hell for men? Haven't you seen women going through shit too.

Marriage is what you make of it. Someone like you will definitely make marriage hell for the unfortunate woman who agrees to marry you. Class A ediot!

3 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by chibic(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Godmother:

You are the ediot for not being able to air your points maturely without having to resort to insult and calling people whores. Infact every female in your family is a LovePeddler! Silly mofo! Who told you marriage is hell for men? Haven't you seen women going through shit too.

Marriage is what you make of it. Someone like you will definitely make marriage hell for the unfortunate woman who agrees to marry you. Class A ediot!
youa are useless!!

The type of ediot that will accuse her husband for sleeping around when it already embedded in your DNA. I called you that because that's what you are. You read the OP's post and started claiming that the husband is cheating when she never said that. I always suspect that Your type who are quick to point accusing finger do it just to cover your own tracks. Have you not cheated on a man in your worthless life before? So what right do you have to accuse another man? Hypocrite!!
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Godmother(f): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2015
chibic:
youa are useless!!

The type of ediot that will accuse her husband for sleeping around when it already embedded in your DNA. I called you that because that's what you are. You read the OP's post and started claiming that the husband is cheating when she never said that. I always suspect that Your type who are quick to point accusing finger do it just to cover your own tracks. Have you not cheated on a man in your worthless life before? So what right do you have to accuse another man? Hypocrite!!

Yawns. *Ignored*

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by akpan123(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2015
Hi may God guide and direct you. but l believe , you started with the wrong prayers. first you should ask GOD for forgiveness of your sins,

secondly you ask GOD for divine intervention, in your marriage. praying negatively on the father of your children is not the answer. if your prayer come to past, how will he take care of the children, Getting married is not the problem. but staying married. have faith in GOD.

s

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.