Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nicki Minaj Has Nip Slip In Interview Talking About Nips Slips(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Has Nip Slip In Interview Talking About Nips Slips(pics) (5708 Views)

Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview / Ghanaian Actress Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Steps Out With No Bra... Nips All Over / Miranda Kerr Suffer Multiple Nip Slip On Red Carpet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Has Nip Slip In Interview Talking About Nips Slips(pics) by Djicemob: 12:19am On Dec 19, 2014
Get Nicki Minaj a shirt that fits!

During her Wednesday appearance on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live," her Minaj-esty had yet another wardrobe malfunction.During the opening of the show – where Andy attempted to rap– the rapper's well-displayed cleavage was a little too much on display.The chart-topper quickly adjusted her Givenchy black top, but not before fans hit Twitter.

"Nicki Minaj needs to get her nipple under control on #WWHL,"one Twitter user wrote,
while another posted, "Trying to be classy, and you had a nip slip @NICKIMINAJ @Andy #wwhl @Bravotv @BravoWWHL."

The most ironic part of the whole incident is that it all went
down during an interview where Nicki was asked about a
previous nip slip. A caller asked the rapper which was tougher,her 2011 "Good Morning America" nip slip incident or her recent dress wardrobe malfunction during the 2014 VMAs.
https://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/frontpage/tv/news/nicki-minaj-nip-slip-interview-talking-nips-slips-150748430.html?.b=%2Findex&.intl=US&.lang=en

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Has Nip Slip In Interview Talking About Nips Slips(pics) by mesoade(m): 1:12am On Dec 19, 2014
Her nips slipping wouldn't say mama nkechi shouldn't trouble me for the #150 naira i owed her for buying one lacasera and gala on credit?
Re: Nicki Minaj Has Nip Slip In Interview Talking About Nips Slips(pics) by Djicemob: 7:51am On Dec 19, 2014
mesoade:
His nips slipping wouldn't say mama nkechi shouldn't trouble me for the #150 naira i owed her for buying one lacasera and gala on credit?
His what
Re: Nicki Minaj Has Nip Slip In Interview Talking About Nips Slips(pics) by dOnLarich: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2014
Djicemob:
His what
mesoade:
Her nips slipping wouldn't say mama nkechi shouldn't trouble me for the #150 naira i owed her for buying one lacasera and gala on credit?
. Lmao grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Has Nip Slip In Interview Talking About Nips Slips(pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
mesoade:
His nips slipping wouldn't say mama nkechi shouldn't trouble me for the #150 naira i owed her for buying one lacasera and gala on credit?

gay alert !!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Has Nip Slip In Interview Talking About Nips Slips(pics) by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Djicemob:
His what

Lmfao....
Re: Nicki Minaj Has Nip Slip In Interview Talking About Nips Slips(pics) by Djicemob: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Modified

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) / I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B / If Beyonce Turned Into Whitney Houston?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.