Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? (4330 Views)

Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment / OND Jobs From Total NG As At July 1st 2014 / Miller Construction Company Offered Me An Appointment. Is It Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by Eve62(f): 12:30am On Dec 19, 2014
My fianee and i are concerned becos he got a call from TOTAL (a lady spoke anyway) yesterday noon for a contract position and was told to go to lagos on monday 22nd Dec, but we dont know wot to do as its nt in hi area and its also contract. Pls did any1 else get the call?
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by yemivictor: 1:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Eve62:
My fianee and i are concerned becos he got a call from TOTAL (a lady spoke anyway) yesterday noon for a contract position and was told to go to lagos on monday 22nd Dec, but we dont know wot to do as its nt in hi area and its also contract. Pls did any1 else get the call?

Did he write any test? If yes, when?
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by Eve62(f): 4:23am On Dec 19, 2014
yemivictor:

Did he write any test? If yes, when?

yes he wrote the test and did an interview with them by sept this yr.
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by rattlesnake(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Eve62:
sugar mummy things undecided Berta follow him

2 Likes

Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by RColours: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2014
If he wrote the test, and was called based on the success of the interview, then why the fear?
Or is he working with another oil company with a better pay package presently?
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Eve62:

There is no need to worry let him hold on to the number the lady used in calling him, then go to the office he was ask to, and see the terms and conditions of the contract, if he has relation there stay with him/her if not look for affordable hotel for one night and go to the office the next morning am sure they will make provision for his accommodation and as well ask him about receipt for the expense made before he leaves and he should keep receipt of all expenses because they may make refunds for his expenses.

By now you guys should be poping champagne . Lol

1 Like

Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2014
You might want to check out the number on truecaller to see what other people say about the caller. And Total is a blue chip company, such offers are usually backed with an email for reference purposes. Hope he received one? Thread cautiously and you can try searching nairaland for exact recruitment procedure previous candidates in that role followed. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by UnknownT: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Was he not aware that it will be a contract position when he applied, wrote test and was interviewed? Because the way you are emphasizing that it is a contract work

1 Like

Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by bright007(f): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
k
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
the akward moment when u fiancé gets to lagos only to discover that its GNLD ppl pulling his legs

8 Likes

Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by Eve62(f): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
UnknownT:
Was he not aware that it will be a contract position when he applied, wrote test and was interviewed? Because the way you are emphasizing that it is a contract work

Yes he was not aware cos he was interview for operation and for permanent but d call was for an entirely diff line. So its somehow
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by Eve62(f): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
chukux2:
You might want to check out the number on truecaller to see what other people say about the caller. And Total is a blue chip company, such offers are usually backed with an email for reference purposes. Hope he received one? Thread cautiously and you can try searching nairaland for exact recruitment procedure previous candidates in that role followed. Good luck!

surprisingly, no mail and she is not taking her calls.
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by Eve62(f): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
freeboy604:

There is no need to worry let him hold on to the number the lady used in calling him, then go to the office he was ask to, and see the terms and conditions of the contract, if he has relation there stay with him/her if not look for affordable hotel for one night and go to the office the next morning am sure they will make provision for his accommodation and as well ask him about receipt for the expense made before he leaves and he should keep receipt of all expenses because they may make refunds for his expenses.

By now you guys should be poping champagne . Lol

we really want to pop it o but d thing is somehow trying to make enquiries, confirming its authenticity and all that.
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Eve62:

we really want to pop it o but d thing is somehow trying to make enquiries, confirming its authenticity and all that.

From your explanation i am very sure its genuine, there was a time I applied for a job and the selection/ shortlisting was done in the Head Office here in Abuja, but I was asked to attend interview in Gombe state because that is where the position is, after the interview they paid all my expenses on submission of receipt.

Dont be surprise if he tells you that they have lodged him in 5star hotel, you should be getting ready because if my predictions is right you may join him on the 23rd or 24th so that both of you can celebrate xmas in Lagos.
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by 100Cents: 4:24am On Dec 20, 2014
francleanflexy:
the akward moment when u fiancé gets to lagos only to discover that its GNLD ppl pulling his legs

OMG..
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by 100Cents: 4:26am On Dec 20, 2014
freeboy604:

From your explanation i am very sure its genuine, there was a time I applied for a job and the selection/ shortlisting was done in the Head Office here in Abuja, but I was asked to attend interview in Gombe state because that is where the position is, after the interview they paid all my expenses on submission of receipt.

Dont be surprise if he tells you that they have lodged him in 5star hotel, you should be getting ready because if my predictions is right you may join him on the 23rd or 24th so that both of you can celebrate xmas in Lagos.

Smh...
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by upengineer: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2014
I dont work there but one thing I can say is if the number that called him starts with 080701***** then it may be 50percent true. The posibilities are that he passed the interview but the HR team decided to offer him another role based on his QUALIFICATION and possibly experience. His profile might not fit into operations but can fit in into the new role they are offering him. So let him go and see things out

2 Likes

Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Eve62:

So what is the latest?
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by toprealman: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2015

So what is the latest?
LATEST KE IN NL? JUST ASSUME THAT THE SELFISH OP AND HER HEART TROUBLE LIVED HAPPY AFTERWARDS.
Re: He Got A Call From TOTAL For an Appointment. Pls Who Else Got It? by rhymaholic: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
toprealman:
LATEST KE IN NL? JUST ASSUME THAT THE SELFISH OP AND HER HEART TROUBLE LIVED HAPPY AFTERWARDS.
LOL cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Direction / Apm Terminal Recruiting! / NPOWER Has Stop Accepting Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.