Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,186 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now (760 Views)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now by kateikenna: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2014
While speaking yesterday at  the 2014 Christmas Carol organized by the Aso Villa Chapel at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa,President GEJ urges Nigerians to pray for him so that he will be able to take the right decisions in all the matters concerning the country.

Speaking further,he revealed that for every matter that comes to him,he normally gets multiple suggestions from people which are sometimes contrary to the right decisions and these suggestions make it difficult for him in taking the right decisions.

“We pray that God should give those of us who are in charge the grace to do things with the fear of God. If we begin to do what is right in our own little way, this nation will survive.

“God knows why we are here. Nobody will place himself in any position without God. So God that gives all of us the opportunity will see us through.

Read more: http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1Jd2jGu&h=BAQE9EE-p&enc=AZNQjcUwdgF53eiugxYFaRYRwc3XRr30Ynul6PZBdCgBSA2toy1Et4UeCcBu_EDr6oZfmCeiGjRzA0NYKYcMmTTov_VWbQmpJSHyAZwqefIalLoDTEJhnypRwxO6VhfTBOitjNdJeSk4H2sHwzQH9GpkLO8hTQoeLW7GDpR3PDyrvVq3qxKKmGU61vP_FfHYuK8OV-7TfFwb1O0RX4gKq6QsLQLOqZa_VKmZfqHxk3TJ0ksgtAa4E9IjY-heL2CL7t4TlQ26MpnsGEiBJvGaIeyBQiXID171f9oESD0rBlN1XXWXHyGI-L5Xb6JcQ_y_-FqNjJApt4TreSmWgukvC61s
Re: GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2014
After being successful at making almost all nigerians shoeless.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now by babs84(m): 6:11am On Dec 19, 2014
GEJ, the time is up as you've done your bit.To give fairness a chance, i feel you should allow another person rule this country. This power must change hands ooo.
Re: GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now by donmalcolm21(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Gej, you ve gotten my prayers ride ON.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2014
we are praying for your return to otuoke come 2015
Re: GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now by thaoriginator: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2014
Maple:
we are praying for your return to otuoke come 2015
Amen cheesygrin
Re: GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now by chamboy(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2014
Oh prayer for Safe Journey To Otueke.... Y we would Pray for u sir..
Re: GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now by Hussey12(f): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Sai Buhari
Re: GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now by Crocz(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2014
Chai!...this Otuoke man has monopolised "foolishness and cluelessness" in Nigeria, even his political zombies in his office still have brain to give him different advice making him think less...but he assume everybody should be giving him same advice, how foolish.

His job, the President's job is to make correct choice from these different advice they give...and it must be right atleast 75% of the times. Judging by the economy and the level of insecurity in Nigeria, I think he's been choosing the wrong advice.

"Again, if you are incapable of making the right ones, then what are you still doing in office?"
Re: GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now by Trailblazer1(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2014
Here comes my prayer:
*please do the usual by going on your knees with your hands raised as a total surrender to God*

Almighty God and creator of the heavens and earth! You alone enthrone kings and also depose kings at your will and none can challenge you.
You alone searches the heart of men and all their thoughts and intents are bare before you.
You know the thoughts and intents of our president - If they are for good may You prosper them, but if they are for evil and against the interest of Nigerians- may they be thwarted.
If you are guilty of the bloodshed in this nation- may blood never cease to flow in your generation but if otherwise may all your accusers be disgraced.

Concerning 2015 elections - oh God! may you ordain the best candidate. May you rig the life of any candidate that will attempt to rig the elections.
Any godfather, group, cabal or political party supporting or sponsoring violence in this nation will die of the same violence.
May the sword of thr wicked never fall upon the lot of the righteous.

And we all say!!!
Re: GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now by babs84(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Here comes my prayer:
*please do the usual by going on your knees with your hands raised as a total surrender to God*

Almighty God and creator of the heavens and earth! You alone enthrone kings and also depose kings at your will and none can challenge you.
You alone searches the heart of men and all their thoughts and intents are bare before you.
You know the thoughts and intents of our president - If they are for good may You prosper them, but if they are for evil and against the interest of Nigerians- may they be thwarted.
If you are guilty of the bloodshed in this nation- may blood never cease to flow in your generation but if otherwise may all your accusers be disgraced.

Concerning 2015 elections - oh God! may you ordain the best candidate. May you rig the life of any candidate that will attempt to rig the elections.
Any godfather, group, cabal or political party supporting or sponsoring violence in this nation will die of the same violence.
May the sword of thr wicked never fall upon the lot of the righteous.

And we all say!!!
This is the sweetest prayer on this forum.God bless Nigeria....Amen

(1) (Reply)

Wait!! Did Guardian Newspaper Mean To Write January? Instead They Wrote Jonathan / Where Are The Chibok Girls, Mr President? / CARTOON: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.