Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

ICAN !!!! Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN !!!! Help (805 Views)

ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This / Help Me Out!! Ican Help Thread / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN !!!! Help by liliangmail(f): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2014
Pls help a sister in need... I am a Bsc holder in Accounting.. I want to enrol in ICAN progm cum 2015. By his grace!!! i need smone comprehensively gv me a detailed explanation on D FEES! IF Am entil to any Exemption nd how much!, PE1 fees and P2 fees.. .. I nid to strt saving seriously
Re: ICAN !!!! Help by unilorin: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Go check ican website....
Re: ICAN !!!! Help by tundesto(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
liliangmail:
Pls help a sister in need... I am a Bsc holder in Accounting.. I want to enrol in ICAN progm cum 2015. By his grace!!! i need smone comprehensively gv me a detailed explanation on D FEES! IF Am entil to any Exemption nd how much!, PE1 fees and P2 fees.. .. I nid to strt saving seriously

PM me should you have any question to ask.
Re: ICAN !!!! Help by liliangmail(f): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2014
Too bad i dont knw how to Pm sad
Re: ICAN !!!! Help by BankManager(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
**Following**
Re: ICAN !!!! Help by tundesto(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2014
liliangmail:
Too bad i dont knw how to Pm sad

WhatsApp me
Re: ICAN !!!! Help by houseoftuition: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Private ICAN Tuition in Lagos.

Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home and we will bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible

Why go after a hard week of work, to a mass ICAN "lecture", where you are cramped into a small stuffy space with others, to be "taught" by people who couldn't care any less about your perfect understanding and success?

We've done the hard parts, now we humbly present to you, www.IcanLectures.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Possible To Change Over To Medicine From Radiography After 200L / Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? / May Your Road Be Rough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.