Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Would You Share Your Business Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Share Your Business Idea? (363 Views)

I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / Is this Business Idea Worth Starting Up? (Car Dealer Site) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Share Your Business Idea? by easyresource: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2014
Hmmm? that's a tough question, with all these idea thieves roaming about, it seem a risky thing to do.

But, what happens when you have an idea that you can not build alone and you need a co -founder, an advisor or an investor. What measures do you take to find one and secure your idea?

More Questions...

I read on a blog http://blog.adverbusiness.com/so-you-have-a-great-business-idea-what-next/ on how to share your business idea safely. One of the point they mention is that you should have people sign a Non-disclosure agreement form NDA before you can pitch your idea to them. Although they made some other points that i find very helpful, like how to carefully choose a confidant and when you do find someone to pitch your ideas to;how to do it safely.

Yet the point is many people may feel insulted to sign a NDA form and even when they do sign some still have their idea stolen, most especially when you are pitching an idea to someone in your niche.

Now am asking apart from the very good points made on this blog http://blog.adverbusiness.com/so-you-have-a-great-business-idea-what-next/ how best can you safely run your idea by someone without it being poached?

(1) (Reply)

Youwin Business Scheme / Need For Recognition Of Hospitality Sector On Nairaland Forum / Good Opportunities Come But Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.