Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ramblings Of A Wild Mind - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ramblings Of A Wild Mind (776 Views)

Ramblings Of An Idiosyncratic Fella / Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... / [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramblings Of A Wild Mind by Ghyft(f): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2014
LIFE
What is life?
What is life not?
Is life being born?
Is life not dying?
Is life eating and drinking
Is life sleeping and working?
What causes life to become?
Is life suffering?
Being born,growing up,having kids and growing old?
What is not life?
Dying?
Suffering?
Aging?
Poverty?
Lack of friends and isolation?
Not being happy and satisfied?
One day,surely,one day I will understand the mystery of life.

Cc:laykorn,texanomaly
Re: Ramblings Of A Wild Mind by Ghyft(f): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2014
Please,it is the first time I'm writing a poem..it's ugly I know..I appreciate corrections
Re: Ramblings Of A Wild Mind by immortalcrown(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Make 'Hidentity' your mentor and you will grow higher. www.nairaland.com/hidentity
Re: Ramblings Of A Wild Mind by Starx(f): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lots and lots of writing styles exist. I don't think it's ugly, neither should you. You may wish to make reading up on poetry and poetry styles a habit.

Always be proud of your work. It's a work of art and from your soul. If you become an ardent writer, you would wish for the simplicity of your early works.

Rooting for you wink
Re: Ramblings Of A Wild Mind by hpk(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
you are on point. we share the same writing style and feel we might be on the same page on this title. writing is an art, speak life to your work.

(1) (Reply)

Laura (ii) / Any Writer In Ibadan? / Fall On Me, Fall On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.