Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Help Pls I Need Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pls I Need Advice!!! (2992 Views)

Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Help nairalanders my relatnship is crumbling, my bf's mother is against me, she detest me with a great rancour because am from akwa ibom stare she has d mind set dat we re bad pple, we re promiscuous, we re cheats and all, she has always been against sometimes she often tell my bf dat I don't greet her wen I pass on d road and Dats not true I didn't even catch sight of her @ all, because of dis ongoing hatred for me and fear dat my bf loves me a nd is bent on marrying me she called my bf dat she went to see a prophet abt us dat d prophet said I was lyk a python, a pretender, I want to destroy my bf life, I want to strangle and swallow him....my bf hide dis from me for lyk a month until I pestered him to tell me, he himself has neva been comfortable keeping secrets away from me so he did, d mother is so much against me she is warning her son, me on d other hand am not a pretender heaven knows I hav no harm against my bf as a matter of fact I love him so much our religious background re quit opposite, am a born deeper life member, while his mum attends christ embassy, such diabolic prophecy against me is getting really sick and it's crumbling our relationship now my bf has quit, I don't want to beg for love tho but honestly my life without dis guy is like am breathing and not living...am not Ok @ all, I cry everyday I feel terrible pains in my chest which grows by the day as a matter of fact I sometimes find it hard to breathe, nobody knws dis except my self and few close frnds, my state of health is going worse by d day because of the absence of dis guy in my life, I was thinking of proving my innocence to every false accusations made against me, about d promiscuity tin, am still a virgin so I can go to d test and show dem dat am not wat dey think I am, abt the python stuff I was lyk we should go meet another true man of God who Ll pray for me, and come nd see his mum nd tell him d truth cos am not a python or wateva she meant its obvious d prophet is a false one, but here my bf said if I do all dis I ll b forcing myself into d family...pls wat should I do...am confused, am scared, pls advice
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Nne, biko put yourself together! Yes! You love him but do you want to kill yourself for him? You don't need to prove anything, what will be will be. It's difficult but you just have to move on and if he's truly yours , he will come back. Dont ever feel bad about yourself or your state, you are wonderfully made by God Almighty so don't ket anyone take that away from you just hold tight to your virginity cause it's priceless

Thank God, you are a born again Christian so you should know by now that only God can fight for you

4 Likes

Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by sexylogan(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2014
zaragal:
Help nairalanders my relatnship is crumbling, my bf's mother is against me, she detest me with a great rancour because am from akwa ibom stare she has d mind set dat we re bad pple, we re promiscuous, we re cheats and all, she has always been against sometimes she often tell my bf dat I don't greet her wen I pass on d road and Dats not true I didn't even catch sight of her @ all, because of dis ongoing hatred for me and fear dat my bf loves me a nd is bent on marrying me she called my bf dat she went to see a prophet abt us dat d prophet said I was lyk a python, a pretender, I want to destroy my bf life, I want to strangle and swallow him....my bf hide dis from me for lyk a month until I pestered him to tell me, he himself has neva been comfortable keeping secrets away from me so he did, d mother is so much against me she is warning her son, me on d other hand am not a pretender heaven knows I hav no harm against my bf as a matter of fact I love him so much our religious background re quit opposite, am a born deeper life member, while his mum attends christ embassy, such diabolic prophecy against me is getting really sick and it's crumbling our relationship now my bf has quit, I don't want to beg for love tho but honestly my life without dis guy is like am breathing and not living...am not Ok @ all, I cry everyday I feel terrible pains in my chest which grows by the day as a matter of fact I sometimes find it hard to breathe, nobody knws dis except my self and few close frnds, my state of health is going worse by d day because of the absence of dis guy in my life, I was thinking of proving my innocence to every false accusations made against me, about d promiscuity tin, am still a virgin so I can go to d test and show dem dat am not wat dey think I am, abt the python stuff I was lyk we should go meet another true man of God who Ll pray for me, and come nd see his mum nd tell him d truth cos am not a python or wateva she meant its obvious d prophet is a false one, but here my bf said if I do all dis I ll b forcing myself into d family...pls wat should I do...am confused, am scared, pls advice

My advice is that you pray very hard.
You can't force her to love you and you never know the kind of problems someone close to her had after
marrying someone from your state. However, if you pray and it's God'swill for you and your bf to get
married, nothing will stop it.
Be of good character and don't ever give her an excuse to accuse you of wrongdoing.
If this is meant to be, your bf will stand by your side through thick and thin.
I know it's not easy so keep praying.
The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Let it go. I know you don't want to hear this but this is what is good for you to release him and free yourself. You still have life and maybe he is not the right man for you after all you cannot force his mother to like you neither can you force him to come back so what can you do? you can mourn the loss of this relationship, the dreams you had for the life you wanted to build with him and then nurse yourself back to life. Just start moving on.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2014
J
sexylogan:

My advice is that you pray very hard.
You can't force her to love you and you never know the kind of problems someone close to her had after
marrying someone from your state. However, if you pray and it's God'swill for you and your bf to get
married, nothing will stop it.
Be of good character and don't ever give her an excuse to accuse you of wrongdoing.
If this is meant to be, your bf will stand by your side through thick and thin.
I know it's not easy so keep praying.
The Lord is your strength.

Thnx u type truth, but now I should let the relatnship go
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Nne, biko put yourself together! Yes! You love him but do you want to kill yourself for him? You don't need to prove anything, what will be will be. It's difficult but you just have to move on and if he's truly yours , he will come back. Dont ever feel bad about yourself or your state, you are wonderfully made by God Almighty so don't ket anyone take that away from you just hold tight to your virginity cause it's priceless

Thank God, you are a born again Christian so you should know by now that only God can fight for you

Hhmmmmm thank u!!!...
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=andromida post=29016377]Let it go. I know you don't want to hear this but this is what is good for you to release him and free yourself. You still have life and maybe he is not the right man for you after all you cannot force his mother to like you neither can you force him to come back so what can you do? you can mourn the loss of this relationship, the dreams you had for the life you wanted to build with him and then nurse yourself back to life. Just start moving on.[/qu

Thnx
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by djeezy(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2014
My advice is for you to look for someone to advice you.
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by MayflowerB(f): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2014
My dear it all depends on ur bf.....if he is d mama's boy that is he does everything to please his mum, den run for ur life cos he wont be able to stand up to his mum when trouble comes knocking in the future......but if its d oda way round den by all means go ahead with your relationship at least u can always count on your man to stand up for u even if it happens to be his mum and u should love him enough to take this path with him
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by boxer022(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2014
My Sister I am quite pleased to see that other girls have adviced you to move on, I will like you to listen to them. The only thing I will add to what they said is that whatever is destined to be must be, though it might be delayed but surely must be.
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Swtty,you have to let it slide.
First of all,your bf's mum is against it,if at all you guys get married,she wl see fault in almost everything you do.
Secondly,your bf has backed off because of his mother's pressure,meaning his mother has utmost control over him.
Thirdly,you dont have to prove anything for anybody,maybe you guys aint destined to be together.
Finally,pull yourself together,dont feel sorry for yourself,the right guy wl come and he wl accept you just the way you are....all the best.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by ritababe(f): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2014
i dont understand, you guys think its easy to just let someone you love go or it seems you guys dont understand what it means to be in love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Tantidora(f): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
ritababe:
i dont understand, you guys think its easy to just let someone you love go or it seems you guys dont understand what it means to be in love.

so u want her force the guy's mum to love her ?
The guy himself do not love her. His mum "prophecy" was just a perfect excuse for him to call it quit.
Op dnt force urself into a family th@ does not want u in the 1st place.
(obsertion is not love)
Believe me u wil get over this
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
You are dealing with mommy's boy and getting married to him is like getting married to his mom, pray to God for a better man, dust yourself because you guys are not meant to be, see this incidence as God's way of avoiding a major disaster in the future. It is hard but for your own good move on.
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hhmmmmmmmm
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hhhmmmmmm....
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thnx everyone to Ur advice me and my bf has agreed to keep it secret till we become independent and fully prepared for marriage cos @ d moment we re both students, so do u think it's best?? I actually suggested it cos I love him very much and considering my health status, it's not easy to let go lyk dat, myself and God alone knws wat am feeling, do u think it's d right tin to do, advice and scold is allowed!! I stay humble to b corrected!!!
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thnx everyone to Ur advice me and my bf has agreed to keep it secret till we become independent and fully prepared for marriage cos @ d moment we re both students, so do u think it's best?? I actually suggested it cos I love him very much and considering my health status, it's not easy to let go lyk dat, myself and God alone knws wat am feeling, do u think it's d right tin to do, advice and scold is allowed!! I stand humble to b corrected!!!
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Afrok(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mtchew.... He is still ur boyfriend and not even a fiance, so why are U boiling? Abeg free the guy if his mother won't bow. Believe me, "it's better to marry a bad man than to have a wicked in-law (mother)". One man's food is another man's poison and vice versa.

If ur behaviour and ur boyfriend can't convince his mother otherwise about U, I think it's better U leave d guy coz there are indications that he'll succumb to pressures from his mum.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Ariyke: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Try and move on cus u won't. Be comfortable if u marry the guy by force

God will provide another love for u whose family will also love you smiley

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by MrCork: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
zaragal:

angry

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by MrCork: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
zaragal:
Help nairalanders my relatnship is crumbling, my bf's mother is against me, she detest me with a great rancour because am from akwa ibom stare she has d mind set dat we re bad pple, we re promiscuous, we re cheats and all, she has always been against sometimes she often tell my bf dat I don't greet her wen I pass on d road and Dats not true I didn't even catch sight of her @ all, because of dis ongoing hatred for me and fear dat my bf loves me a nd is bent on marrying me she called my bf dat she went to see a prophet abt us dat d prophet said I was lyk a python, a pretender, I want to destroy my bf life, I want to strangle and swallow him....my bf hide dis from me for lyk a month until I pestered him to tell me, he himself has neva been comfortable keeping secrets away from me so he did, d mother is so much against me she is warning her son, me on d other hand am not a pretender heaven knows I hav no harm against my bf as a matter of fact I love him so much our religious background re quit opposite, am a born deeper life member, while his mum attends christ embassy, such diabolic prophecy against me is getting really sick and it's crumbling angryour relationship now my bf has quit, I don't want to beg for love tho but honestly my life without dis guy is like am breathing and not living...am not Ok @ all, I cry everyday I feel terrible pains in my chest which grows by the day as a matter of fact I sometimes find it hard to breathe, nobody knws dis except my self and few close frnds, my state of health is going worse by d day because of the absence of dis guy in my life, I was thinking of proving my innocence to every false accusations made against me, about d promiscuity tin, am still a virgin so I can go to d test and show dem dat am not wat dey think I am, abt the python stuff I was lyk we should go meet another true man of God who Ll pray for me, and come nd see his mum nd tell him d truth cos am not a python or wateva she meant its obvious d prophet is a false one, but here my bf said if I do all dis I ll b forcing myself into d family...pls wat should I do...am confused, am scared, pls advice

...hangon...u want usto hep u coz u hate yor boy friend mum coz she from Akum bong??.....ok..we are confused.

...Are u light skin?
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
MrCork:

...hangon...u want usto hep u coz u hate yor boy friend mum coz she from Akum bong??.....ok..we are confused.

...Are u light skin?
angry

Try reading the post again!!!
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by MrCork: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
zaragal:

.....read which post?...u cheat on yor man & then abuse his mother sayn she hate u coz u cheat....or is ther somthin we are missin??...madam yoer story is cnfusin coz I don't gewrrrrit..we don't gerrrrit ..no body gerrit! (no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by recentelder(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Your life without your bf......., is an idol that must b removed frm you heart if you really want breakthru. Pray n fast and allow God to perfect it
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
recentelder:
Your life without your bf......., is an idol that must b removed frm you heart if you really want breakthru. Pray n fast and allow God to perfect it

Hhhhmmmmmmm.....honestly, I buy dis.....thnx a lot dude
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
Afrok:
Mtchew.... He is still ur boyfriend and not even a fiance, so why are U boiling? Abeg free the guy if his mother won't bow. Believe me, "it's better to marry a bad man than to have a wicked in-law (mother)". One man's food is another man's poison and vice versa.

If ur behaviour and ur boyfriend can't convince his mother otherwise about U, I think it's better U leave d guy coz there are indications that he'll succumb to pressures from his mum.

True....
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by jmoore(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
zaragal:

The dude is a clown. No need telling him to read it again.
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by ritababe(f): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tantidora:

so u want her force the guy's mum to love her ?
The guy himself do not love her. His mum "prophecy" was just a perfect excuse for him to call it quit.
Op dnt force urself into a family th@ does not want u in the 1st place.
(obsertion is not love)
Believe me u wil get over this

breakingup with the guy is the last option, i guess she knows that thats why she came here for advice.

SHE NEEDS OPTIONS BEFORE GOING FOR THE LAST OPTION.
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Danhumprey: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
MrCork:

...Are u light skin?
angry
Lmao! You are sick!gringringrin
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by jmoore(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
ritababe:

breakingup with the guy is the last option, i guess she knows that thats why she came here for advice.

SHE NEEDS OPTIONS BEFORE GOING FOR THE LAST OPTION.

And what are your own options?
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Sunkyphil(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
its just a matter of time b4 he breaks up with his mind has been poisoned against;just move on u will get someone beta

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? / "Is Adultery In Any Way Better Than Masturbation?.." / Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.