Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Help Pls I Need Advice!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pls I Need Advice!!! (2991 Views)

Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by irishCream: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hmmmmmm...
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sunkyphil:
its just a matter of time b4 he breaks up with his mind has been poisoned against;just move on u will get someone beta

U re right
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2014
irishCream:
Hmmmmmm...
Wat
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by mixc: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
I feel ur pain but its not really in your hands the best u can do is pray for God to intervene. And as for ur bf its not really his fault. Family always comes first u can just hope n pray or accept the fact that u were never meant be. What's truelly urs won't miss u n what misses u wasn't meant for you.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
mixc:
I feel ur pain but its not really in your hands the best u can do is pray for God to intervene. And as for ur bf its not really his fault. Family always comes first u can just hope n pray or accept the fact that u were never meant be. What's truelly urs won't miss u n what misses u wasn't meant for you.

Hhhmmmmm..... Sammmyyyy
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by randsandnaira: 1:41am On Jan 15, 2015
MrCork:

.....read which post?...u cheat on yor man & then abuse his mother sayn she hate u coz u cheat....or is ther somthin we are missin??...madam yoer story is cnfusin coz I don't gewrrrrit..we don't gerrrrit ..no body gerrit! (no ofeinse) angry

Please ignore him. He's a troll.
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by chachanga: 2:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Just pray with ur eyes open?!

Take it all in and process everything as it comes though your guy is still firmly tied to his mom's apronstrings.

Nigeria's mostly marry into families, communities and ways of life so don't think you can marry your beau and escape your mother-in-law.

find some mentor (preferrably outside DLBC or someone not too indoctrinated to see truth) and have deep heart2heart with them. talking things thru might aid letting it all out; i guarantee, you will find some emotional release.

find alternative avenues to channel your emotional energies into (friends, projects etc); avoid brooding too much on him and
HAVE Hope that God can not forget what you constantly remember; your little life is too small a project for Him to mismanage...ur best is yet to come whether na this ur guy or another, ok?
cheers

@Cork
weyrey ka boxer e lo ni?
be car-ful o grin
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by lurex2rhyme(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2015
mma zara idem fo? ist i wana say as a learned fellow plz be very prayerful n careful. cuz God might used ur 2 be hell bent in hatin u 4 u 2 giv a quit. so plz a beta man might cum wic ur inlaws will cheerish u. like sum one b4 wicked inlaws r worse dan anytin. d practically blame u 4 any misfortune n later deir son might see reasons wit dem n u knw d rest. babe u r still a student n probable shld be 20 so calm dwn u meet pple everi day. u bf u didnt born wit him if u tink of any guy n die of heart attack jxt some day he will get ova u. rem d God u serve n perseve urslf 2 worship cant let u down. wat am i sayin dnt bother u self abt d mum or him leave ur life loosen up smile cheerish up meet pple get busy if he was 4 u let God fight 4 u ok.
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by 2goodbobo(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Your boyfriend is a tata, he's nothing but a mummy's boy. If he loves you, nothing his mum is saying will mean anything to him.
He should be bold enough to stand up for you. dont try to force yourself on the family or him, If he really loves you, he will
go against every odds just to be with you.

I hate it when grown men allow their folks to decided their lives for them.
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Ojochegbe1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
ritababe:
i dont understand, you guys think its easy to just let someone you love go or it seems you guys dont understand what it means to be in love.
love! she just being emotional grin, seriously i'm just kidding it happens to me and we parted because her parent were hard on her inter-marriage tinz don't work most time in naija
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Dlionsheart: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
zaragal:
Help nairalanders my relatnship is crumbling, my bf's mother is against me, she detest me with a great rancour because am from akwa ibom stare she has d mind set dat we re bad pple, we re promiscuous, we re cheats and all, she has always been against sometimes she often tell my bf dat I don't greet her wen I pass on d road and Dats not true I didn't even catch sight of her @ all, because of dis ongoing hatred for me and fear dat my bf loves me a nd is bent on marrying me she called my bf dat she went to see a prophet abt us dat d prophet said I was lyk a python, a pretender, I want to destroy my bf life, I want to strangle and swallow him....my bf hide dis from me for lyk a month until I pestered him to tell me, he himself has neva been comfortable keeping secrets away from me so he did, d mother is so much against me she is warning her son, me on d other hand am not a pretender heaven knows I hav no harm against my bf as a matter of fact I love him so much our religious background re quit opposite, [b][/b]am a born deeper life member, while his mum attends christ embassy, such diabolic prophecy against me is getting really sick and it's crumbling our relationship now my bf has quit, I don't want to beg for love tho but honestly my life without dis guy is like am breathing and not living...am not Ok @ all, I cry everyday I feel terrible pains in my chest which grows by the day as a matter of fact I sometimes find it hard to breathe, nobody knws dis except my self and few close frnds, my state of health is going worse by d day because of the absence of dis guy in my life, I was thinking of proving my innocence to every false accusations made against me, about d promiscuity tin, am still a virgin so I can go to d test and show dem dat am not wat dey think I am, abt the python stuff I was lyk we should go meet another true man of God who Ll pray for me, and come nd see his mum nd tell him d truth cos am not a python or wateva she meant its obvious d prophet is a false one, but here my bf said if I do all dis I ll b forcing myself into d family...pls wat should I do...am confused, am scared, pls advice

@ OP,
pls let me understand you well before I offer my little advise........ Are you a born again Christian, filled and baptized with the Holy spirit of God or you're just an ordinary born deeper life member??
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dlionsheart:

@ OP,
pls let me understand you well before I offer my little advise........ Are you a born again Christian, filled and baptized with the Holy spirit of God or you're just an ordinary born deeper life member??

Wat's with dis question and wat do u mean by ordinary born again.
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Dlionsheart: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
zaragal:

Wat's with dis question and wat do u mean by ordinary born again.

pls check my post again and quote me correctly. Thanks
Re: Help Pls I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 21, 2015
Dlionsheart:

pls check my post again and quote me correctly. Thanks

If u mind posting advice, I ll appreciate. Rather dan asking me questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Ladies Derive Joy In Having So Many Toasters ? / How Do U Seal Her Oversized Well?? / When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.