Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter (16113 Views)

Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos / Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear / 40-year-old Man Arraigned For Raping Neighbour’s 7-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by lalasticlala(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2014
An Iyaganku Magistrates’ Court, Ibadan on Wednesday remanded at the Agodi Prison, an 18-year-old mechanic apprentice, Tirimisiyu Badmus, over alleged defilement of his neighbour’s four-year-old daughter.

The Magistrate, Mrs Munirat Giwa-Babalola ordered Badmus to be remanded in prison custody and the case file forwarded to the state Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for legal advice.

The court did not take the plea of the accused.

Giwa-Babalola later adjourned the case till February 24, 2015 for mention.

The accused, whose address was not provided, is facing a charge of having unlawful carnal knowledge of his neighbour’s child.

The Prosecutor, Corporal Oluseye Akinola told the court that Badmus forcefully had unlawful carnal knowledge of the girl and inflicted injury on her private part.

Akinola said that the offence was committed on December 8, at about 7.30p.m., at No. 9, Osunkaye Street, Bodija Railway Compound, Ibadan.

He said that the offence contravened Section 218 of the Criminal Code, Cap. 38, Vol. 11, Laws of Oyo State 2000.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/19/mechanic-apprentice-remanded-raping-neighbours-daughter/
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by englishmart(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2014
42 years imprisonment plus hard labour should be his punishment.....

But lalasticlala. Why you no put their pictures na? At least one. wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2014
I loathe paedophiles(both heterosexual and homosexual own). They're heartless and no different from ISIS, Al qeada, boko-haram etc

How would a grown up man carry his dick and insert it in a little girl(minor) vägina not minding its consequence on the girl.

Paedophilia is the worst perversion to befell mankind and those that engage in it shouldn't be left walking freely.

It's well cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Omexonomy:
Guy you want to spoil market for my Yoruba peeps. It is well. If you know you dont want this story to enter frontpage click like.
What has Yoruba as a tribe got to do with this?

Was the act perpetrated by Yoruba or a yoruba man?

Smh! You musn't comment.

13 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by dre11(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2014
Omexonomy:
Guy you want to spoil market for my Yoruba peeps. It is well. If you know you dont want this story to enter frontpage click like.

Guy, seems u forgot your brain while making that statement

What has tribe got to do with the useless and beast of a guy that did it

That guy is a useless paedophile and needs to be silence with death by hanging..... Maybe that would stop the rate at which those inhumane acts do happen.
Because it's just disgusting and the prevalence is getting on my nerves

14 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by msmon(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Strange! What a mad world.

Oba-Jonah Faceoff: What Do You Take Of This? (Photo)
www.nairaland.com/2052976/oba-jonah-faceoff-what-take-photo#2052976.1

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by bruno419(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2014
Beast

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by adedayourt(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2014
Kungi na bastard
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2014
I don't think he's in his right senses, some one should help me throw him in a dungeon he's not fit to live among people.

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2014
Heartless beast.

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by SegunMike(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2014
18 year-old, already raping?? What becomes of him in the next 10 years??

May God help our future.

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by valuedammy(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2014
He should be sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2014
FrancisTony:
I loathe paedophiles(both heterosexual and homosexual own). They're heartless and no different from ISIS, Al qeada, boko-haram etc

How would a grown up man carry his dick and insert it in a little girl(minor) vägina not minding its consequence on the girl.

Paedophilia is the worst perversion to befell mankind and those that engage in it shouldn't be left walking freely.

It's well cry

Wait can we say DICK on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by born2fuckpussy: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2014
18 years old want to cool himself in Prison! His dick being the direction of his life will not suite him a better ending.

Ever since I have been fucking my prostitutes, I have never even for one day being in police cell, since I no dey owe dem debt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Wendyslim(f): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Hang him
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Tberry01(f): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Na kunji or devil work? Dat young man is suppose to a kunji free boy for now cos his too young for dat.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by kingthreat(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2014
Poor 18-year old guy. He will be starting manhood in detention grin grin grin
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by SuperModerator: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2014
can his thing enter a 4 year old _pussy
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by NaijaOptimist: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2014
He should made to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by peachylee(f): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2014
Stupid apprentice
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by vikoko24: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2014
rapist every now and then what the heck have gotten into peoples heads.you dont see these kids as daughters or sisters..SMH
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by salvatore007(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2014
Those of you bashing the boy have u looked at the story frm anoda perspective?

The way parents dress dia minors now adays is alarming...

Konji no dey rise by e sef na...

So parents dress ur kids appropriately and mind who u keep ur children with..

p.s: am nt in support of d crime..

My 2cents
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by bright007(f): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2014
k
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Cryxtal(f): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2014
He's an animal n should be treated as one
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by seangy4konji: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Na wah ooo

It's d work of the devil.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by sirculynz(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2014
a
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by hyfr(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2014
That nigga got no chill at all. What attracted him to the little girl is what I'm yet to discover. However KONJI NA BASTARD. If his gf or crush had given him this thing this girl no for de dis condition.. Lol just joking
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by seangy4konji: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2014
Praise heaven you said kunji. Not konji
adedayourt:
Kungi na bastard
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by tradot: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2014
what?

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Abdulkareem407(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2014
Am speechless embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road / Two Togolese Nabbed While Attempting To Obtain Nigerian Passports / Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.