Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi (12795 Views)

See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) / The 4 Disadvantages Of Coca-cola And Pepsi Being Kept Away From U By D Companies / Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
tbaby534:

Almost iced grin

#Ultimate.

1 Like

Re: 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi by Nastydroid(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
shocked
Re: 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
I tend to agree with the poster. Coca-cola is what made me gain so much weight in the past. I use to remember back in the days when i take coke with any meal as water. I thought it was enjoyment and was so addicted to it until i did an in-depth research about carbonated soft drinks and i put a total stop to it. It wasn't easy but i developed a "Water is better" policy ie: Whenever i was thirsty, i took water instead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See all the Good Works of Gov. Willie Obiano in Pictures as he transforms Anambra.

Gozi uwa n'ile na ibu Nwa Anambra

Like the official page of Anambra State on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anambra-State-Online/729514517126819

ANAMBRA A'DIGHO MMA!

1 Like

Re: 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi by happyzed0(f): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nice one
Re: 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi by ireneony(f): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
happyzed0:
Nice one
thanks
Re: 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi by balaclava: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
SegunFlames:
who cares? cheesy

- *in Adedayo516's voice*

Abi o....

Me can fit giv u 6 harmful effect of doing just anything. 6 harmful effects of drinking, saying 'who cares', eating, sleeping, reading, playing, cooking, working, dating... d list goes on

Abeg mk we dey live life dey go jeje

6 harmful effect of living life jeje... dt 1 sef dey.

1 Like

Re: 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi by SegunFlames(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
balaclava:

Abi o....

Me can fit giv u 6 harmful effect of doing just anything. 6 harmful effects of drinking, saying 'who cares', eating, sleeping, reading, playing, cooking, working, dating... d list goes on

Abeg mk we dey live life dey go jeje

6 harmful effect of living life jeje... dt 1 sef dey.

Looolzz!!
Re: 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi by Mimipauls1(f): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
New day, new story! Something I've been drinking for God knows how long and am still bubbling, now you want me to quit! Make una free me joor!
Re: 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi by Genea(f): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tnx bt it doesnt stop it frm quenchn ma thirst
Re: 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Hey, I sent you a pm.
Please reply.
Have a good night rest.
Re: 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi by optimism91(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
I've alread taken a bottle of coke, before reading this post. Pointed noted. Nice one.
Re: 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi by Idenoch(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
englishmart:
unless beer becomes 50k per bottle. I won't drink coke or Pepsi

even the end product of beer in the body is sugar.[color=]
englishmart:

even the end product of beer in the body is sugar.[/color]
englishmart:

even the end product of beer in the body is sugar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! / Uncommon Yoruba Delicacies / No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.