Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! (2598 Views)

Road Block 5 / Enugu Road Block, 2014!! Who Is Going To Be There? / Ice Block Making Machine (mini Cold Room) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by tonaydo(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Hi everyone, the road block yesterday was exclusive and it was fun though i hated the way the security men where flogging people even me angry.

i had alot of fun and saw the many great celebrities yemi alade, pato ranking, zoro, davido, kc, flavor, phyno, dunka-mighty, timaya, mr raw e.t.c.........

My experience was also awesome, when i got there with a friend that was around 8pm we mixed the spirit(wink) we bought with the coke we bought and i was already becoming tipsy. I went back to my friends place at esbs and later came back by 10pm and after moving around for a while i decided to go to the back of the stage and i luckily got a space at d front but not on the vip section o.

And the show began i had fun cos i was seeing the stage very clearly but all this obiagu, abakpa and emene boys where making my stay there a living hell, i lost my watch, i was sweating and my cloth was soaked with my sweat and i almost fainted so i ran for my dear life. And when it wa time for timaya. Yemi alade and flavour to perform i went back to that death trap again just to see their faces clearly

That's my experience.........feel free to share urs

Would have love to share pictures but i didn't snap. So sowie sad
Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by emmyvet(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2014
tonaydo:
Hi everyone, the road block yesterday was exclusive and it was fun though i hated the way the security men where flogging people even me angry.

i had alot of fun and saw the many great celebrities yemi alade, pato ranking, zoro, davido, kc, flavor, phyno, dunka-mighty, timaya, mr raw e.t.c.........

My experience was also awesome, when i got there with a friend that was around 8pm we mixed the spirit(wink) we bought with the coke we bought and i was already becoming tipsy. I went back to my friends place at esbs and later came back by 10pm and after moving around for a while i decided to go to the back of the stage and i luckily got a space at d front but not on the vip section o.

And the show began i had fun cos i was seeing the stage very clearly but all this obiagu, abakpa and emene boys where making my stay there a living hell, i lost my watch, i was sweating and my cloth was soaked with my sweat and i almost fainted so i ran for my dear life. And when it wa time for timaya. Yemi alade and flavour to perform i went back to that death trap again just to see their faces clearly

That's my experience.........feel free to share urs

Would have love to share pictures but i didn't snap. So sowie sad
It was fun, but the security plans was bad.

They started by first of all putting sits on the regular stand(which was all broken).
I pity some females who were sexually abused and Some guys who were injured in the process of making a way for our artists to drive in.

Seriously coal city no dey carry last talented youths who started the show even the 13year old girl who won 30k + scholarship from KCEE...

But like seriously Davido is the man of the night(for my mind) oo.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by colored(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
It was cool just that a lot of violence went on within the crowd. Had to leave my seat to avoid getting injured. Later relaxed at the fields, took a quick nap there. Went back into the audience to catch yemi, davido, pato, timaya and terry g live! Smoked weed, got fucking high, ate indomie and egg, suya, a cup of ice cream and a bottle of yoghurt. Left the audience when phyno got on stage and left the square when flavor as well got on stage to perform. Phyno sucked!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by tonaydo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
emmyvet:

It was fun, but the security plans was bad.

They started by first of all putting sits on the regular stand(which was all broken).
I pity some females who were sexually abused and Some guys who were injured in the process of making a way for our artists to drive in.

Seriously coal city no dey carry last talented youths who started the show even the 13year old girl who won 30k + scholarship from KCEE...

But like seriously Davido is the man of the night(for my mind) oo.
davido ke........d guy barely came down from the stage na...........to me i feel its terry g and timaya that performed well.......then yemi alade live concert was awesome.
Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by tonaydo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
colored:
It was cool just that a lot of violence went on within the crowd. Had to leave my seat to avoid getting injured. Later relaxed at the fields, took a quick nap there. Went back into the audience to catch yemi, davido, pato, timaya and terry g live! Smoked weed, got fucking high, ate indomie and egg, suya, a cup of ice cream and a bottle of yoghurt. Left the audience when phyno got on stage and left the square when flavor as well got on stage to perform. Phyno sucked!
my guy when phyno was on stage i was at the field getting high..........the guy sucks i wonder what people see and like in him,
Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by biafrandream: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
colored:

So why would the state government put up such show without a good security arrangement. People were called together to have fun, not to get hurt. The news of girls being sexually assaulted is disgusting to say the least. I hope they get it right nest time.

Please what was the attendance like?
Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by tonaydo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
biafrandream:

So why would the state government put up such show without a good security arrangement. People were called together to have fun, not to get hurt. The news of girls being sexually assaulted is disgusting to say the least. I hope they get it right nest time.

the security is good but some useless boys are just there to spoil everything.........imagine pushing people from the back and everyone in the front roll falls and the security men begins to pour out their anger on the innocent........there was this time the useless failed cult guys started up a fight with the bouncers o tryna claim they are also strong maybe that was when they almost got my guy injured.........only one person got injured sha buh its cool..........enugu road block is dope
Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by emmyvet(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafrandream:

People full o,
Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by emmyvet(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
tonaydo:
davido ke........d guy barely came down from the stage na...........to me i feel its terry g and timaya that performed well.......then yemi alade live concert was awesome.
I just observe the guy wella! You know most of his songs are hot and are good for party! Lol everybody try hahah I just remember this question way timaya ask, make I go Fans shout nooooo he replied abeg make unah no do me that thing way unah do the other guy hahahaha
Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by tonaydo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
emmyvet:

I just observe the guy wella! You know most of his songs are hot and are good for party! Lol everybody try hahah I just remember this question way timaya ask, make I go Fans shout nooooo he replied abeg make unah no do me that thing way unah do the other guy hahahaha
lolz..........he was even pleading that they shouldn't sing the 'away' song for him..........i love his performance, he'z d only artist i saw very clear cos he made sure he moved round the front roll
Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by emmyvet(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
tonaydo:
lolz..........he was even pleading that they shouldn't sing the 'away' song for him..........i love his performance, he'z d only artist i saw very clear cos he made sure he moved round the front roll
Lol,
All of them try shaa! But likev play like play patoranking don enter o
Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by colored(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafrandream:

attendees were freaking high man! Over 10 thousand people i guess

1 Like

Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by colored(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2014
tonaydo:
my guy when phyno was on stage i was at the field getting high..........the guy sucks i wonder what people see and like in him,
also got high on the field. What part of the field were you? Who knows i may have seen you
Re: Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! by tonaydo(m): 5:43am On Dec 21, 2014
colored:
also got high on the field. What part of the field were you? Who knows i may have seen you
at the back of the stage. wink

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Its My Birthday Today. Pls Wish Me Well / Are you a caterer/event planner? Promote your service for free (photos inside) / Unique Gift Bags For Weddings And Other Occasions: Call To Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.