Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / . (3152 Views)

Adult Female Boerboel Dog For Sale!! Pics! / Adult Female Boerboel For Sale / Pure Breed Alsatian Dog (adult Female)-for Sale: Pictures Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
TVmhm:

Plss is she still available

No. Shez gone.

I've gotn a capable candidate. He just haven't known he is yet. Will let u guys knw who it is once d dog is moved.

Thanks y'all
Re: . by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Seun:
Pls relay this to your friend:
Never give away a dog for free unless you want the dog to end up in peppersoup.
[s]If you don't want the pups cos they're mixed, just abort them.[/s]

True
Re: . by mayorall(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dog owner am queuing at your back. I will donate a bag of Arion adult food (15kg). You give me a smart female when she liters. grin
Re: . by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
to the lucky person who gets this dog, make sure you donate her first litter to charity (guys like me and other nairalanders) instead of selling them. that way, you'll be giving back to the community. oluwa will surely bless you and the dog
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:
to the lucky person who gets this dog, make sure you donate her first litter to charity (guys like me and other nairalanders) instead of selling them. that way, you'll be giving back to the community. oluwa will surely bless you and the dog

Well, congrats to Olumig

I'm sure hez not a dog peppersoup eater.
Re: . by olumig(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Thanks at Prodeegee.
grin definately not.
Re: . by decode55(m): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2014
olumig:
Thanks at Prodeegee.
grin definately not.

Do I get a puppy when next she litters?

Can I have your contact info?
Re: . by olumig(m): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Olumig@yahoo.co.uk
Re: . by olumig(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:
hmmmmm ok but you will have to promise to pay foward when your grows up and starts breeding. (Give at least one pup out for free).
Re: . by Bobbieydeey: 6:29am On Dec 22, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:

Amen! Amen !
Re: . by Bobbieydeey: 6:29am On Dec 22, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:

Amen! Amen ! Mk e reach me too so the prayer fit connect
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2014
olumig:
hmmmmm ok but you will have to promise to pay foward when your grows up and starts breeding. (Give at least one pup out for free).

Olumig, if u do this therez no how a dog won't end in a peppersoup pot. Pls be advised. Except u want me to put a price on the dog so u'll know her worth.
Re: . by olumig(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Ok boss
Re: . by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2014
olumig:
no wahala. That ain't gonna be a problem
Re: . by prodeegeeDOGS: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sadly olumig didn't get the dog. owner already sold her.
Re: . by TVmhm: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
please i would like to know who got her at last .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Dogs Available For Sale Swap Or Adoption @phronesis dogs / My Rott / Fascinating Dog Breeds That Resembles The German Shepherd Breed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.