Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? (1429 Views)

GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 / GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year / GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by dinachi(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2014
I am sorry I have to sound like this but I am very sad at how the idiotic ,childish support for Jonathan has cost us our political relevance. Before now I have raised the alarm that our sheepish support for Jonathan will cost us,now we are here. The two biggest parties in Nigeria has chosen their Presidential candidates but none among them chose an Igbo man in their presidential tickets. I warned our people about the dangers of putting all our eggs in one basket. My people how far now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by mazzi: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2014
Can u swear by amadioha that u are trully igbo?lazy busybody

2 Likes

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by minister2015: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2014
if i were igbo, i would stop blind support for jonaout, because he has failed them in every ramification. after six years d presid can not point one completed project he has done in igboland. the sham-campaigned projects on-ongoing wil be dumped after elect. these are the people that came out enmasse and voted him even surpassing any election percentage turn out any in the world

1 Like

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by TechRev: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2014
OP so you are claiming to be foolish?? Thanks for letting the world know, you have removed all doubts.

Please list the benefits of having an Igbo man/woman as one of the aspirants. Educate us.

2 Likes

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by mazzi: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2014
dinachi:
This shows that you are irredeemable. I bet asswipes like you compounded the problem.
rabbid goat.go and face ur useless life and leave igbos alone,ewu.those that ave ruled for over 38years how better of are their people?anu mpama

5 Likes

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by TechRev: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2014
mazzi:
[s]rabbid goat.go and face ur useless life and[/s] leave igbos alone,ewu.those that ave ruled for over 38years how better of are their people?anu mpama

WORD!! (excluding the strike out).
Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by mazzi: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2014
minister2015:
if i were igbo, i would stop blind support for jonaout, because he has failed them in every ramification. after six years d presid can not point one completed project he has done in igboland. the sham-campaigned projects on-ongoing wil be dumped after elect. these are the people that came out enmasse and voted him even surpassing any election percentage turn out any in the world
wot has gambaris done for u people?if not giving ur legend(awolowo)otapiapia and nullifying the election that one of ur fellow slaves won in 1992?

5 Likes

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by PhockPhockMan: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2014
I'm surprised Seun, obinoscopy, OAM4J, Ngwakwe is yet to delete this rubbish.
Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by BlackSEER(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote
author=dinachi post=29018212] This shows that you are irredeemable. I
bet asswipes like you compounded the problem.[/quote]

you are more foolish than him.i can bet with whatever i have that you are not an igbo,stupid westerners.Be a man enough and reveal ur identity,political he-goat like you
Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by fastguy10: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Na today igbos will soon be biafra president I dnt tink dat them r interested in Nigeria

@OP
Who told u dat igbos put all their eggs in one basket is Rochas,Ngige n co nt igbos again Rochas contest 4 APC presidential flagbearer bt buhari won it wht else do u wat d igbos 2 do beside majority of northern r in PDP dan APC
Secondly buhari is d leader n founder of CPC while Tinu is leader of CAN b4 them merger 2gether so buhari choose 2 be their flagbearer while tinu choose 2 be Vice bt if nt both of them r Muslims tinu MUST be d vice P
So wht do u wat igbos 2 do abeg free them
Them r in both party's make ur choice n I make mine

1 Like

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by jumu: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2014
the igbos position are to fight and condem other tribe

5 Likes

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by Wendyslim(f): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Chaiiiiii
Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by jumu: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2014
igbos is always on fence used and dumped

2 Likes

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by jumu: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
they want to be governor of abuja,jos,benue,lagos

6 Likes

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by Nnamsco4real: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
The Igbos are still in their various shops grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by Scatterboss(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
jumu:
the igbos position are to fight and condem other tribe

2 Likes

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by Yeske2(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
The Igbos are only interested to being second or third citizens in their country, promoting a minority like GEJ but never supporting their own.
Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
People should be free to support whomever they choose to support as individual.......it should not be a tribe thing.

There are loads of Igbos in APC...

3 Likes

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by akom0908(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tribalism is one of the reason Nigeria progress is slow,stop being tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by zendy: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
dinachi:
I am sorry I have to sound like this but I am very sad at how the idiotic ,childish support for Jonathan has cost us our political relevance. Before now I have raised the alarm that our sheepish support for Jonathan will cost us,now we are here. The two biggest parties in Nigeria has chosen their Presidential candidates but none among them chose an Igbo man in their presidential tickets. I warned our people about the dangers of putting all our eggs in one basket. My people how far now?

Don't be myopic. An Igbo man cannot succeed to be the president as long as there is a sitting South - south president. Who will vote for us? Is it the Yorubas or Northerners? Or you think that the Niger-Delta will leave GEJ to vote for an Igbo man?Any Igbo man running now is just running for the sake of Running and not because he has any chance of winning. Did you expect PDP to dump Jonathan for an Igbo man? Or you expect the Hausa/Yoruba inspired APC to dump Buhari and Atiku for an Igbo man? Not possible. The only time an Igbo can run with any chance of winning is after Jonathan. South west and South-South will have had there turn and an Igbo man will run against a northerner. This is not the right time for Igbo's to run because they simply will not win.

1 Like

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by AJINATU: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
zendy:

. The only time an Igbo can run with any chance of winning is after Jonathan.
On the contrary bro
jonathan is leaving aso rock next year and muhammodu buhari a fulani man is taking over the presidency.

An ibo man CAN NEVER become the president of a united nigeria. Our hope is only in biafra, thats why we need to go back to biafra

I LOVE B1AFRA

1 Like

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by size38: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
The Igbos prefer their ass licking business politically than making themselves relevant in Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by reezee: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
They don't know how to play politics they keep on forming alliances that are not fruitful
Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by shelterz(m): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Always been relegated to the back seat in the affairs of this nation since 1904
Re: Gej/sambo:gmb/osinbanjo, Where Are The Igbos? by zendy: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2014
AJINATU:
On the contrary bro
jonathan is leaving aso rock next year and muhammodu buhari a fulani man is taking over the presidency.

An ibo man CAN NEVER become the president of a united nigeria. Our hope is only in biafra, thats why we need to go back to biafra

I LOVE B1AFRA

I'm an Igbo guy and a wholehearted supporter of Biafra myself. We Igbos need to free our selves of this geographical prison yard called 'Nigeria'. I was commenting on what the other guy said about Igbo's not running in this dispensation. Personally,I don't see how an Igbo man can ever be president unless PDP adopts one as presidential candidate (it won't happen in APC for a long time to come) but like I said in a previous thread, an Igbo president is as important as it sounds there other things far more important than this.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. / What Will Happen If Buhari Becomes President? / Government College Kaduna Releases Buhari’s Academic Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.