Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

[must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You (6482 Views)

I Can’t Do Without S3x Daily!! 16year Old Girl Laments / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by gbolaskblog(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2014
When it comes to love, and particularly women, men can experience difficulties in deciding if a woman loves them or not. There are ways to tell if a woman loves you by the way she moves, the way she speaks, and other actions she takes even when she is not with you. If you are in a new relationship, and don’t know how to interpret the signals you’re getting from the woman you are dating, here are ten signs she loves you:

1. You notice a change in her appearance
When it comes to a woman who are in love,
you will notice a sudden makeover in the way
she looks. Her makeup, hairstyle, clothes and accessories will change as she will do anything to try and impress you.

2. She shows genuine concern for you
When a woman falls in love, she will worry
about you and won’t be able to stay away if
she notices you’re having troubles. She will let
you know that she’s there for you in case you
need her, and she will be deeply concerned and interested in any problems you’re having.

3. She shows you off to family and friends
A woman who really loves a man is proud to
be with him and can’t wait to show him off to
her friends and family. She will constantly talk
about you with others and will be deeply interested in wanting to know your parents and your friends.

4. She makes sacrifices for you
Another sign that she really loves you is when
she takes the time to be with you and to do the things you love to do. It is easy for her when you do the things she likes to do, but if you’ve noticed that she’s given up these normal activities to be with you, it’s an indication that she cares about you a great deal.

5. She talks about the future with you
A woman in love will talk very excitedly about
the future, making plans regarding it and telling you about the things she wants the two of you to do together. She will make subtle hints while imagining building a future with you in it.

6. She does unexpected, yet pleasant things to
surprise you
It’s in a woman’s nature to want to give to the
people she cares about. If she begins doing
things like showing up at your workplace with
lunch, buying you meaningful gifts, straightening up around your apartment, cooking you dinner, or helping with your laundry, she is very likely in love with you.

7. She touches you frequently
A woman in love enjoys being physically close
to the person she appreciates so much, so you should guess her feelings from reading her body language. She will touch you often, rest her hand on your arm, massage your back when you’re together and she might even have goose bumps when she’s near you.

8. You are the only guy she’s focused on
If she’s in love with you, she won’t be bothered
with dealing with other guys, as you’re now the only one she focuses her attention on.

9. She wants to be around you as much as
possible
A woman in love won’t think twice about
clearing up her busy schedule for you. She will
postpone her appointments, be late for meetings, and skip classes at a moments notice to spend as much time with you as possible.

10. She wants to know intimate details about
you
A woman in love will show a lot of interest in
the life of a particular guy, so if she starts being extremely curious, sincerely and profoundly interested in every aspect of your life, asking about your day, wanting to know everything about your childhood, your family, and things that happened in your life that made you the man you are today, it’s a very good indication that she loves you.

If your girl/lady/woman has much of these things, pls don't let her go out of your life...

http://www.bwgist.com/2014/12/must-read-10-signs-she-loves-you-and.html

6 Likes

Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Phemorinho(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2014
grin...noted...first to comment yipeeeeeeee
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by major466(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2014
There are ladies who displayed and showed the above characteristics and affection to men in the beginning, only to dump them later and run off with another lover.
So the question is, do these qualities actually defines true love?
To me it doesn't.
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2014
True though.
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by ammyluv2002(f): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2014
Phemorinho:
grin...noted...first to comment yipeeeeeeee
U don dey drag position wen d topic never even reach fb? grin tongue
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by ammyluv2002(f): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=major466 post=29019646]There are ladies who displayed and showed the above characteristics and affection to men, only to dump them later and run off with another lover. [/quote Guys too
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by ammyluv2002(f): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=major466 post=29019646]There are ladies who displayed and showed the above characteristics and affection to men, only to dump them later and run off with another lover. [/quote ]Guys too
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by major466(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=ammyluv2002 post=29019693][/quote]
Yeah, its both ways.
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
I agree with d op.
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by pweedyuz(f): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
I don't show/do all these when am in love with someone.
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by gbolaskblog(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
pweedyuz:
Na lie angry
pweedyuz:
Na lie
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Phemorinho(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
ammyluv2002:
olodo FP not fb grin
ammyluv2002:
olodo FP not fb
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by ammyluv2002(f): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Phemorinho:

olodo FP not fb grin
olodo FP not fb
Pls don't insult just because I made a mistake! Are you perfect? *smh* undecided
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by gbolaskblog(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Pls don't insult just because I made a mistake! Are you perfect? *smh* undecided
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
gbolaskblog:
When it comes to love, and particularly women, men can experience difficulties in deciding if a woman loves them or not. There are ways to tell if a woman loves you by the way she moves, the way she speaks, and other actions she takes even when she is not with you. If you are in a new relationship, and don’t know how to interpret the signals you’re getting from the woman you are dating, here are ten signs she loves you:

she looks. Her makeup, hairstyle, clothes and accessories will change as she will do anything to try and impress you.

need her, and she will be deeply concerned and interested in any problems you’re having.

about you with others and will be deeply interested in wanting to know your parents and your friends.

she takes the time to be with you and to do the things you love to do. It is easy for her when you do the things she likes to do, but if you’ve noticed that she’s given up these normal activities to be with you, it’s an indication that she cares about you a great deal.

the future, making plans regarding it and telling you about the things she wants the two of you to do together. She will make subtle hints while imagining building a future with you in it.

surprise you
lunch, buying you meaningful gifts, straightening up around your apartment, cooking you dinner, or helping with your laundry, she is very likely in love with you.

to the person she appreciates so much, so you should guess her feelings from reading her body language. She will touch you often, rest her hand on your arm, massage your back when you’re together and she might even have goose bumps when she’s near you.

with dealing with other guys, as you’re now the only one she focuses her attention on.

possible
postpone her appointments, be late for meetings, and skip classes at a moments notice to spend as much time with you as possible.

you
the life of a particular guy, so if she starts being extremely curious, sincerely and profoundly interested in every aspect of your life, asking about your day, wanting to know everything about your childhood, your family, and things that happened in your life that made you the man you are today, it’s a very good indication that she loves you.

If your girl/lady/woman has much of these things, pls don't let her go out of your life...

i tink only number 4 seems true.
I can do Number 1 for a crush (crushin on some1 doesnt mean u're in luv wit dem).
Numbers 2 and 3 for a dear friend (e.g the friend zoned guy).
Number 5 for a maga so as to fool him into giving me anything i want (dont judge me).
Number 6. I could do that for the friend zoned guy again.
Number 7: dat applies to your crush too so how will u know wat category u fall into? Love or crush?
Number 8: i could also decide to fool u into believing u're d 1 i'm crushing on. Again, how are you sure m being real or not?
Numbers 9 and 10 can apply to crush, friend zone and love.

My point? All these steps have their own element of uncertainty.
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by benuejosh: 2:18am On Dec 20, 2014
all theories.
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by gbolaskblog(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2014
benuejosh:
all theories.
so wetin be practical?
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by frankezi: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Lol. Abeg no mind op with him plenty talk. Na today? Men have meet ladies with more than these qualities and when time came she left for another. There is no bloody fomular for love or requisite to detremine true love. If you find a woman despite her imperfections you still feel right even if she is cheating on you and you are foolish enough to still feel right and stay with her then she is really the love of your life. Forget what anybody tells you if you are good that's all that matters.
major466:
There are ladies who displayed and showed the above characteristics and affection to men in the beginning, only to dump them later and run off with another lover.
To me it doesn't.

1 Like

Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2014
major466:
To me it doesn't.
I like your observation
Those facts are right only that they indicate the initiation but a lot has to be done to sustain the love for it to last long and stay true
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2014
veegirl:

i tink only number 4 seems true.
I can do Number 1 for a crush (crushin on some1 doesnt mean u're in luv wit dem).
Numbers 2 and 3 for a dear friend (e.g the friend zoned guy).
Number 5 for a maga so as to fool him into giving me anything i want (dont judge me).
Number 6. I could do that for the friend zoned guy again.
Number 7: dat applies to your crush too so how will u know wat category u fall into? Love or crush?
Number 8: i could also decide to fool u into believing u're d 1 i'm crushing on. Again, how are you sure m being real or not?
Numbers 9 and 10 can apply to crush, friend zone and love.

My point? All these steps have their own element of uncertainty.
Should I fear or respect you
Nice dedections though
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Lilamartedi(f): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
All these can be faked by a lady, so I don't totally agree
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Kenzico(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lilamartedi:
All these can be faked by a lady, so I don't totally agree
Most attyms, Ladies fake these things so as to get married asap u know

1 Like

Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Lilamartedi(f): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kenzico:

Most attyms, Ladies fake these things so as to get married asap u know
And to take advantage of the unsuspecting guy hence using him to her advantage before dumping him

2 Likes

Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Ruq: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
True this
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by osamaBUSH(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
benuejosh:
all theories.
Not even theories, just hypothesis.
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by dagentility(f): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
It is very obvious,my sister is in love.
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
signor11:

Should I fear or respect you
Nice dedections though

Both grin
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
veegirl:

Both grin
I dey see you
Re: [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You by RuggedSniper: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
gbolaskblog:

surprise you

possible

you

(1) (Reply)

Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks / She Showed Me Her True Colors In Bed Today. *picture* / The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.