Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Sand Dredging Business. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sand Dredging Business. (2332 Views)

Dredging Business Partnership / Dredging Contract For Sale / Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sand Dredging Business. by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Good day

First, I would like to explain the business I stated in a simple way.

Nigeria's is a developing country with daily construction needs like, road construction, housing, sand filling of water logged lands. Etc

Fortunately, Nigeria is blessed with many waterways which could be turned into cash spinning machine if you meet the conditions which doesn't come cheap.

1, The provision of a sand dredger
2, The acquisition of a land/space that would serve as dump site
3, The engagement of skilled labourers and engineers and security

The local construction of a 550hp and 50ft maximum of depth sand dredger costs about N15.M (Fifteen million naira only). While the importation of the machine is minimum of about $300,000+ (above three hundred thousand dollars)

You may wonder why would someone invest such amount in this business.
Well, the answer is this; sand minning is capable of netting N100,000k plus daily excluding expenditures.

In this thread:

I seek someone/company willing to partner with me in the construction of sand dredger locally which would take approximately 2 months as I alread have a place that would serve as dump site.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have a dredger for sale or a dredger that you want to lease out.

Thanks for reading
070-6500-3830
Re: Sand Dredging Business. by ttwork(m): 4:32am On Jan 01, 2015
High quality dredgers from China

Features,
1, Processional design with new leading tech ideas;
2, Advanced manufacturing methods;
3, Timely global after-service;
4, Favorable prices.

Ocean Blue Marine Engineering Inc ( OBME )

Add, No. 431 Golden Flower Road, Weifang, Shandong, China
Tel, +86-15265629106
E, sinooceanblue@outlook.com
Contact Person, Mr. Jeremy Pan
okoyemike:
Good day

Nigeria's is a developing country with daily construction needs like, road construction, housing, sand filling of water logged lands. Etc

Fortunately, Nigeria is blessed with many waterways which could be turned into cash spinning machine if you meet the conditions which doesn't come cheap.

The local construction of a 550hp and 50ft maximum of depth sand dredger costs about N15.M (Fifteen million naira only). While the importation of the machine is minimum of about $300,000+ (above three hundred thousand dollars)

Well, the answer is this; sand minning is capable of netting N100,000k plus daily excluding expenditures.

In this thread:

I seek someone/company willing to partner with me in the construction of sand dredger locally which would take approximately 2 months as I alread have a place that would serve as dump site.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have a dredger for sale or a dredger that you want to lease out.

Thanks for reading
070-6500-3830

Re: Sand Dredging Business. by ttwork(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2015
High quality dredgers from China

Features,
1, Processional design with new leading tech ideas;
2, Advanced manufacturing methods;
3, Timely global after-service;
4, Favorable prices.

Ocean Blue Marine Engineering Inc ( OBME )

Add, No. 431 Golden Flower Road, Weifang, Shandong, China
Tel, +86-15265629106
E, sinooceanblue@outlook.com
W, www.sinooceanblue.com

okoyemike:
Good day

In this thread:

Thanks for reading
070-6500-3830

(1) (Reply)

F / Electrical Cable From 1.5mm To 300mm / Church Pews For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.