Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. (4295 Views)

Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Best Article I've Read On GEJ Achievements!! PLEASE READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Pesuzok(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2014
While some people might hate Amaechi and call him names, for me i will give him a thumbs up for the developments in Rivers state. I am not an indigene neither am i a politician or belong to any political party, i just reside in Port Harcourt and have seen the good works he has done.

Roads (Dualization of the roads, with underground drainage, pedestrian walkway and street lights)

Rumuobiakani roundabout to slaughter.

Old Aba road from artillery to firstbank junction

Elekahia from waja to market junction; the work done at the waja river area is spectacular

Rumuola junction to Rumuokwuta roundabout.

Rumuokwuta roundabout, mgbuoba to Choba

Ada george road to NTA mgbuoba road

Reconstruction of Airforce junction to Eliuzo road

Stadium road

Okporo road

From imo state boundary to intl. airport omagwa

Igwurita to rumukwurushi (still on going)

Mile 1 to Agip junction

Agip Junction flyover

These are the few roads i know, please add yours.

He also built model primary schools across the state, providing free education, free books, free school uniforms

He built primary Health centres across the state

Transportation; the skye bank buses and taxis (not odili's peugeot 307 taxi program)

Security ( i remember that he drove out the kidnappers from rivers state. They all ran to Abia state then)

Please add yours

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by morefire: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2014
am looking at this right now am thinking to myself he built at least 75% of these things as a PDP governor

am I right or wrong sir?

7 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
morefire:
am looking at this right now am thinking to myself he built at least 75% of these things as a PDP governor

am I right or wrong sir?
Right grin

6 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Adminisher: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pesuzok:
While some people might hate Amaechi and call him names, for me i will give him a thumbs up for the developments in Rivers state. I am not an indigene neither am i a politician or belong to any political party, i just reside in Port Harcourt and have seen the good works he has done.

Roads (Dualization of the roads, with underground drainage, pedestrian walkway and street lights)

Elekahia from waja to market junction; the work done at the waja river area is spectacular

Stadium road

Okporo road

Mile 1 to Agip junction

Agip Junction flyover

He also built model primary schools across the state, providing free education, free books, free school uniforms

Transportation; the skye bank buses and taxis (not odili's peugeot 307 taxi program)

Security ( i remember that he drove out the kidnappers from rivers state. They all ran to Abia state then)

Please add yours

Monorail is 75% completed
Sustainable security infrastructure undermined by former PC but still working
Bursaries and Scholarship scheme
Saving the state from Peshe and her band of looters.
Fighting the FG against loss of prime oil and gas assets
Urban renewal of PH metropolis
New PH is at significant state of completion
Agricultural development projects including commercialization of Risonpalm and partnerships with Songhai farms

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by mrvitalis(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
morefire:

am I right or wrong sir?
and 75% of his time in government was in PDP ...am i right or wrong ?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by mrvitalis(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ameachi will go done in history as Rivers best governor ever ...thats a fact ..no body can disprove thats

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Abagworo(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Iwofe road by Peperroni today.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by chemali: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
So why do fools abound looking for a Wike to 'stand up' to him? Why not someone he feels would give them service they require bearing in mind this Wike is a glaring underperformer from his sojourn so far in politics? It's mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by mazzi: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
He did that frm 2007 to 2011 before his madness entered market.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:
Ameachi will go done in history as Rivers best governor ever ...thats a fact ..no body can disprove thats
I would have told you to shurrup. U neva hear of Alfred Diette* Spiff.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Reptyle(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
morefire:

am I right or wrong sir?

No...he actually achieved all of this as Rivers State governor....and his name back then is the same as is now, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

Do you have anymore inane questions?

By the way which Nigerian State is called PDP?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by mrvitalis(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Advertico:
yea i have and ameachi ...has out performed him thats a fact
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by ahaika23: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Campaign Director grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Pesuzok(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Reptyle:

No...he actually achieved all of this as Rivers State governor....and his name back then is the same as is now, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

thank you, i wonder what party he belong to has to do with this.

Amaechi performed, not the party.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
ameachi bought atm machine for federal republic of apc

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by morefire: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Reptyle:

haba this has to be one of the most laughable things i have read today on naira land...

i once read a post on here that said all PDP governors were rogues and it exempted APC and APGA... i argued that day that any Governor that wants wants to work will do so regardless of the party... I made mention to Akpabio, i said Rotimi did well has a PDP governor, I mentioned Uduagan...

but no APC people took me on very well... i rested my case

today someone writes the achievements of Rotimi and am looking at that list over 90% was done as a PDP governor which goes to support my claim again so i asked a question and you decided to bring a dimension into it...

well i have gotten what i was looking for thanks

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Reptyle(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
morefire:

haba this has to be one of the most laughable things i have read today on naira land...

i once read a post on here that said all PDP governors were rogues and it exempted APC and APGA... i argued that day that any Governor that wants wants to work will do so regardless of the party... I made mention to Akpabio, i said Rotimi did well has a PDP governor, I mentioned Uduagan...

today someone writes the achievements of Rotimi and am looking at that list over 90% was done as a PDP governor which goes to support my claim again so i asked a question and you decided to bring a dimension into it...

Ok first of all, I am not a member of the APC...though it isn't like there is anything wrong with having party affiliations.

Secondly, if you once held a position that a public official's performance transcends party lines, hold on to it because it is the right position.

Nairaland is an anonymous public forum of people from diverse political, socio-cultural and religious extractions. It would be foolish to lose yourself in all of the madness that goes on here.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by akom0908(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
His progress to me is making me understand Jonathan is a corrupt man and only Buhari is fit to be next president
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by creamierover: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2015
Abagworo:

Am sure u have not entered the road and see how horoable it is..
Iwofe road is the worst road in this world..
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by creamierover: 7:30am On Feb 16, 2015
akom0908:
His progress to me is making me understand Jonathan is a corrupt man and only Buhari is fit to be next president

If u r a southernern and wishes Buhari to be the president bcus of any political reason or whatever, mehn u are lost... Am not into politics,.. APC can win in all the state in dis country BUt not as a PRESIDENT. mark dis statement. Am not into any party. Just concern about the peace of dis nation.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by creamierover: 7:36am On Feb 16, 2015
morefire:

Morefire: WHAT ARE THE THINGS AMAECHI PROMISED THAT HE DID NOT ACHIEVE IN HIS TENURE. Any1 can add.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by focus7: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Pesuzok:

Stadium road

Okporo road

Mile 1 to Agip junction

Agip Junction flyover

Please add yours

if indeed Amaechi did all these, he sure have Rivers state in control for APC.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by luvinhubby(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2015
mrvitalis:

yea i have and ameachi ...has out performed him thats a fact
And are you aware that most of the structures Amaechi is renovating were constructed by Alfred Spitff.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by stebell(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2015
Advertico:

Don't mind the olodos
They havnt heard of Okilo and Spiff.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Bayswater: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Advertico:

Tell the neophyte about him please. The best ever governor rivers state has produced.

Amaechi for where? You think say good governance is just by knowing how to dance shoki?
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by stebell(m): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2015
Abagworo:

Deception 101. Loading.
This is the junction of Iwofe by Ada George. Take a drive down this road up to Micheal junction sef, then yu will see the deception of this Amaechi and his APC in the state.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by dBard: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2015
Abagworo:

Did you drive down the road beyond salvation ministry
maybe you should take a pic when u get there..let's all see how 'wonderful' the remaining80% of the road is.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by dBard: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2015
If Amaechi was as wonderful as he appears on NLand, then the unpopular Wike shouldn't even be a threat to his candidate Dakuku, but That is not the case.
Wike is popular because most Rivers people want nothing to do with Amaechi or anything that concerns him.

He has practically destroyed the institutions in the state,
The hospitals aren't working, they've finally rebelled and stopped the free medical care program just to survive,
The judiciary is presently non existent
The schools are an I'll equipped joke.

That is the present state of things or has been for the last couple of months/past 2years.

if y'all doubt me, stroll down to the state and see things f yourself.
mentioning the monorail here sef is an insult to the sensibilities.

Amaechi did well especially in his first 2 years but he dropped the ball a long long time ago and it has roll ed away from him,
That is the Truth n no amount of spinning can deny that.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by dBard: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2015
p.s; in the past 2 years, I know of at least 5 ppl that has been kidnapped. I was almost a victim myself at Chinda road.
A colleague even just got kidnapped last night.

Let's stop all this propaganda and call a spade a spade.

peace
#am out
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Dejohnbull: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Pesuzok:

Stadium road

Okporo road

Mile 1 to Agip junction

Agip Junction flyover

Please add yours

Akpabio is talking of 3000km of roads 1200km dualised with standard brigdes, e library, world class hotel in uyo, 4point by sheraton in ekot ekpene, ibom intl stadium, world class hospitals, standard schools, yearly new city taxis & macopollo buses, abak prison relocation for world class shopping mall, propose ibom deep seaport, & working with world class julius berger. Amaechi sets of kia taxis & buses are of 2008, last police hilux amaechi launch was 2011, ppl are talking of 3000km of roads u are talking okporo, stadium, slauter, elekahia, waja, eliozu, iwofe, roads if u call this archivement ur state must be backword b/c u don't know development

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by ikennaoma(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2015
creamierover:

Am sure u have not entered the road and see how horoable it is..
Iwofe road is the worst road in this world..

Brother 4rm every indication I think u are in abuja. because currently I must tell u that d pic as posted by abagworo is genuine u can still verify 4rm anyone leavind in that axis. Cos I am just coming 4rm same axis as I qoute u

Verify ur claim b4 posting. Tanx
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by ikennaoma(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Akpabio is talking of 3000km of roads 1200km dualised with standard brigdes, e library, world class hotel in uyo, 4point by sheraton in ekot ekpene, ibom intl stadium, world class hospitals, standard schools, yearly new city taxis & macopollo buses, abak prison relocation for world class shopping mall, propose ibom deep seaport, & working with world class julius berger. Amaechi sets of kia taxis & buses are of 2008, last police hilux amaechi launch was 2011, ppl are talking of 3000km of roads u are talking okporo, stadium, slauter, elekahia, waja, eliozu, iwofe, roads if u call this archivement ur state must be backword b/c u don't know development

Bros I bet u that if akpabio was rivers state gov all this achievement u mentioned will not be noticed. Though he tried but d road ntw in ph alone will atleast conver atleast 70% of d roads in akwa ibom as a whole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official / Nigerians Reacts As Man Share Video Of Children Born In US Speaking Fluent Igbo / Attacks: Army Begins Show Of Force In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.