Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Car Was Seized By Lastma For Not Having Lagos Drivers Sticker. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Car Was Seized By Lastma For Not Having Lagos Drivers Sticker. (617 Views)

Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / Banned Items Seized By Nigerian Customs Including Over 300 Cars. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Was Seized By Lastma For Not Having Lagos Drivers Sticker. by Anticabal: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hello people, I was stopped by Lastma around oshodi yesterday morning, they asked for all my car documents, i tendered them. They then asked for Lagos drivers sticker, i was like WTF?. The other one jumped into the drivers seat and my car was towed to their nearby office. I simply left the car with them, and took a commercial bus to attend to more important issues at the Island. Has anyone ever experienced this? Can i sue?. I am not even listening to them anymore, i want to consider all options before knowing what steps to take. I hate being treated like a criminal and intimidated.

Please drop your much cherished advice. Lawyers in the house, please share your thoughts.

Mods please help push this forward.

1 Like

Re: My Car Was Seized By Lastma For Not Having Lagos Drivers Sticker. by Wendyslim(f): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Na Wah ooooooo. I will be back
Re: My Car Was Seized By Lastma For Not Having Lagos Drivers Sticker. by stevecantrell: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fashola is working
Re: My Car Was Seized By Lastma For Not Having Lagos Drivers Sticker. by desgiezd(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Which one is Lagos Drivers' Sticker again? Have never heard of it before.

You need to seek a lawyer's advice and if it comes to suing them, please do. This nonsense has got to stop.
Re: My Car Was Seized By Lastma For Not Having Lagos Drivers Sticker. by Anticabal: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
desgiezd:
Which one is Lagos Drivers' Sticker again? Have never heard of it before.

You need to seek a lawyer's advice and if it comes to suing them, please do. This nonsense has got to stop.

My brother, i was shocked myself. That's why i came here to ask those who may have experienced such.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Leave PDP, Jonathan Begs Akala, Maku, Obanikoro, Others / GEJ Supporters Base / Festive Of Abuse 4 OBJ, He’s A Serial Liar,now Adebanjo Says He Has No Concience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.