Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

jjjjj - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / jjjjj (4135 Views)

Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? / Can He Study SLT With A D7 In Biology? / Released WAEC Result .'cancelled' Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

jjjjj by Crispels(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
kkkk
Re: jjjjj by pwiz(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Oh boy, this is very serious. Well it depends on your school and how harsh the said school is when it comes to admission process. Some schools give conditional acceptance, that means if you have deficiency in a particular subject in ur O'level, you may be accepted on the condition that you have to remedy the subject and present the result in either ur level 3, level 4 or ur final year.
Re: jjjjj by Crispels(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hmmmm........

Have been crying since I checked the result...
Re: jjjjj by Bmark: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Crispels:
Please I had all my papers except D7 in literature, I already got admission to study law and regs will start in some days time, I don't think D7 in literature can be allowed to study law ? please who can help me.

The literature is the only bane of the result, I can't afford to lose my admission to study law,Please any help or assistance

Crying profusely!!!

i feel your pain bro espevially when the course in question is law,it is gona be difficult to see any faculty of law that will accept a d7 for the course..but just risk the clearance anything can happen you might get lucky..that still which school gave you the admission?
Re: jjjjj by lilmax(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
This is painful
Re: jjjjj by Timothy3113(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Omo 221 for jamb 64 for post jamb don waste
Re: jjjjj by Middlefinger1: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Same with me, got physics D7, been given admission already to study pharmacy.
Re: jjjjj by Crispels(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Bmark:
i feel your pain bro espevially when the course in question is law,it is gona be difficult to see any faculty of law that will accept a d7 for the course..but just risk the clearance anything can happen you might get lucky..that still which school gave you the admission?

jjj

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Student Penalised For Wearing A Jean And An Extra-large Shirt / The Richest Actor In Nollywood At This Moment / Kwara Poly Expels 212 Students, 139 To Repeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.